It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will the next patsies be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Now that the Dems control the senate and another terrorist attack is more than likely,who do you think will be blamed next?Iran?N.Korea?or maybe Iraq just as an excuse to be there.Any input?

[edit on 9-11-2006 by crowpruitt]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Why do we need new patsies?

The Arabs are working perfectly.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'm one of the more extremist conspiracy theorists who believes Dr. Carol Rosin's (a Disclosure Project witness) statements regarding what the late Dr. Wernher von Braun claimed the military industrial complex would do to continue to gather massive funding and power for itself.

Rosin gave her statement before the terror attacks of 9/11/01 and claimed that first terrorism and rogue nations would be the first method in which the military industrial complex would ensure its survival and expansion. The next thing they would try, she claims, would be asteroids. Something regarding a fake asteroid menace will alter public thoughts and fear towards it for a time.

With the now obvious public souring on the War on Terror, I fear a change of tactics may be about to take place. I don't know if she's right, but to me the whole joke the War on Terror has played itself out to be makes me afraid she is.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by Frith]

new topics

join