It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Journey With an Angel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Shortly after I lay down to sleep one night a powerful force lifted me up and placed me onto my feet at the foot of my bed. I opened my eyes and discovered that standing next to me was an extremely large male angel, and he was naked. His large muscular body and stern demeanor made me feel quite small and weak as I stood before him, and after a moment or so he said �Shall we go?�; to which I could only reply with a blank stare, not knowing what he meant.

Moments later he placed his powerful arm around my shoulder and chest and lifted me up like I was a small child. He then flew skyward whilst holding me close to his god-like body. Faster and faster we flew until I feared I would be torn from his grasp by the terrific force. I wrapped my arms around him and held on for dear life as we soared through the heavens at a tremendous speed. I had lost all track of time when we finally entered a kind of vortex, where swirling bands of coloured energy battled amongst themselves and created a furious storm which tore me from the angel's grasp as we passed through it. I was terrified of course and reached out blindly for the angel as I tumbled towards a world which had appeared before us. Then I felt the strong hands of the angel grab my arm and we both landed on the ground safely.

By this time I was exhausted and could not even stand properly, so the angel lifted me up and carried me in his arms like a baby. He walked quickly through a strange forest until we came to a huge old mansion, and then he carried me up the stairs and into a passage with many doorways on either side. As soon as we entered the mansion I began to recognize things, and I knew that somehow I had been there before.

The angel carried me to a doorway which led to a large room with people in it. There were about six young men and women seated at a large wooden table, and an older woman standing near a window. As the powerful male angel lowered me to the floor the older woman smiled and told me to take a seat. I sat down at the table and looked around at the young men and women, who were all smiling gently at me. I seemed to be the centre of attention, even though I felt quite small and insignificant.

Knowing that somehow I had been there before I asked them �is this where I come from,� to which they all replied �yes.� They then told me that I used to live at the mansion and had gone to the earth to experience life there. Then the older woman said that I would be returning to the mansion when my life on earth was over. She said that all souls go to the earth at some time or another as part of their spiritual development.

Then I started to describe what my life on earth was like, but suddenly I began to feel very weary and said �I hope I don't black out.� Moments later I slumped forward onto the table and fainted. I was only slightly conscious when I felt the strong hands of the male angel pick me up and take me home. I felt him place me down onto my bed, and as I opened my eyes I could see his form slowly fading away like mist.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Wow! What a great experience you had,
this sounds amazing, And i wonder what it means?

Have you ever had anything like this happen to you before?
or have you always felt some sort of connection with angels?

Has your life changed any due to this happening?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think the experience was designed to show me that there are awesomely powerful angelic beings around us who take us back home when we're finished with our lives here. Although the heavens and astral worlds are creations as the Bible mentions, and are not our original source.

I also think I was supposed to understand that I am part of a soul group and not alone in this big saga.

I've had lots of unusual experiences and just thought I'd mention that one because it may be interesting to someone. The angels work on particular dimensions and I've had plenty of contact with them over the years.

My life has changed a lot due to being contacted by angels, aliens, and other life forms. I no longer believe that mankind is alone and I know that everything is as it is supposed to be.

join