It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we asking the wrong questions about 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Why did the world trade centers collapse?

I'm not asking about the method of thier collapse (i.e. demolition, fire, structural failure, nuclear device, little green men, etc), but rather, 'Why are they no longer there?'

Is it as simple as muslims hated of America's financial and cultural intrustions into thier lands? Or is it part a carefully orchistrated plan to get rid of the federal reserve banking system which is destroying America?

Prior to 9/11 the state attempted to endorse a national religion. I thought we as Americans rebelled against the King of England because we wanted a separation between religion and state.

After 9/11 the prime interest rates were lowered to record lows in an attempt to stimulate the economy. Since America's industrial base and now professional service base are moving to India and China many working class Americans (Different from America's business class) have been downsized or forced into different lines of work. America's business class is doing great, now they are employing Chinese, Indian and Mexican workers to work for them, instead of Americans.

The purpose of the interest rate manipulation in my mind was to encource people to incur more debt than ever before. The housing market (Between refincing old debt for new debt, new home building, remodeling, existing home sales, etc) accounts for a huge portion of economic growth and it is slowing down as everyone is being squeezed financially (Job losses, inflation, gas, doubling of credit card payments, interest rate changes etc).

The bankruptcy laws have been changed so that you can no longer walk away from your debts.

Now add the fact that many people bought thier new debt loads on margin with the hope that things would always get better. Many of these same people are now unable to get out of thier houses because they have lost some of thier perceived value. (Translation - they aren't apprasing for as much as they hoped for)

Now add a perpetual foriegn war with no exit plan, which costs major amounts of money and loss of human life. Then add an attack on the bill of rights and the constitution (Mind you, not many instances of violations upon American citizens, but the ground work has been laid).

So is this all a carefully orchistared plan to piss off the American people with the intent of eliminating the federal reserve system?

[edit on 9-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I think something close. Not trying to eliminate the reserve, but empower the bankers behind it. The more in debt we are to them, as long as we're forced to pay or etc. by the gov, the more power they have over us. They do this over and over, and they HAVE done it over and over, throughout history.

They swell the economy, ride its stocks up, sell, amass all the wealth they can, then bottom it out from under everyone else. And over the course of hundreds of years of this, just the Rothschild family alone in the mid-1800s was estimated to possess about half the world's wealth from what I understand. They don't even base money off of actual precious metals anymore, as we're seeing with the "federal reserve".

Are we asking the wrong questions about 9/11? It depends on what we're trying to find out. What answer are we ultimately seeking? Something about the government, or financing, or some 'universal truth' or what?

I don't think 9/11 is anything compared to so much of what goes on, on a daily basis, with banks and stocks and all of that, but 9/11's easier to talk about, and I figure that anyone with a real head on their shoulders will be led from one thing to the next naturally enough to some point. Even Steven Jones was talking about the bankers before he was put on paid leave, and in fact I think that was why he was put on leave, because people started jumping his case for alleged anti-semitism for mentioning the term "international bankers". And he must have been in the dark on all of this until after 9/11, if it took him so long to come across WTC7, and this is an old conservative Mormon right out of the mid-west!

I'm sure it doesn't end with bankers, whether the root of our problems comes down to our own inherent greed or something paranormal/ETs or both or anything in between or something completely off-the-wall from any of those things. Life is such a weird assed thing, though, I can't help but feel so naive whenever I think I've learned anything at all about how this world works, let alone the universe, you know? And now I'll stop before the ranting gets bad.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I think something close. Not trying to eliminate the reserve, but empower the bankers behind it. The more in debt we are to them, as long as we're forced to pay or etc. by the gov, the more power they have over us. They do this over and over, and they HAVE done it over and over, throughout history.

They swell the economy, ride its stocks up, sell, amass all the wealth they can, then bottom it out from under everyone else. And over the course of hundreds of years of this, just the Rothschild family alone in the mid-1800s was estimated to possess about half the world's wealth from what I understand. They don't even base money off of actual precious metals anymore, as we're seeing with the "federal reserve".

Are we asking the wrong questions about 9/11? It depends on what we're trying to find out. What answer are we ultimately seeking? Something about the government, or financing, or some 'universal truth' or what?

I don't think 9/11 is anything compared to so much of what goes on, on a daily basis, with banks and stocks and all of that, but 9/11's easier to talk about, and I figure that anyone with a real head on their shoulders will be led from one thing to the next naturally enough to some point. Even Steven Jones was talking about the bankers before he was put on paid leave, and in fact I think that was why he was put on leave, because people started jumping his case for alleged anti-semitism for mentioning the term "international bankers". And he must have been in the dark on all of this until after 9/11, if it took him so long to come across WTC7, and this is an old conservative Mormon right out of the mid-west!

I'm sure it doesn't end with bankers, whether the root of our problems comes down to our own inherent greed or something paranormal/ETs or both or anything in between or something completely off-the-wall from any of those things. Life is such a weird assed thing, though, I can't help but feel so naive whenever I think I've learned anything at all about how this world works, let alone the universe, you know? And now I'll stop before the ranting gets bad.

I do believe people are asking the wrong questions and blaming the wrong people. The questions that have already been asked have been answered. It's not the fault of the government, popular mechanincs, NIST, the 9/11 commision and the Silverstein corperation that you are ignoring the answers.

And bsbray - replace the word "bankers" with "jews" in your post above and I would bet money that your post was a quote from a Hitler speech.

Not saying you're being anti-simetic or even hinting that Jews were behind 9/11... just the first thing that came to mind lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Not trying to eliminate the reserve, but empower the bankers behind it. The more in debt we are to them, as long as we're forced to pay or etc. by the gov, the more power they have over us. They do this over and over, and they HAVE done it over and over, throughout history.

For what purpose?

I don't get it.

What do they gain by controlling people?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
God knows, In Nothing...

Something about total domination of the Middle East for money I think :S That's what I could gather from Alex Jones anyway. The supposed NWO know-it-all who's IQ is less than 80, gets all his information from "secret NWO websites" explaining their plans and has called just about everyone in the world a NeoCon

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
For what purpose?

I don't get it.

What do they gain by controlling people?

I don't get it either but you can't deny that people are insanely power-hungry. That's why my post above begins to wander into totally off-topic subjects.

And Fungi, if you were comfortable with what you believe, I feel as though you would be more on here to share ideas than to barge onto each thread to repeat to us that we are wrong and haven't seen the light yet, for x reasons. You're here for something else.

And yes, you can't even talk about what bankers do without anti-semitism coming up. Good observation.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
What do they gain by controling people?

Who in history has the been the biggest threat to the wealthy? Who in history has taken up arms against it's own government many times? Who has been under the control of the land owner for centuries?

You and me, serfs. Nothing much has really changed in a thousand years.

By controlling the population 'they' build their own wealth and keep themselves safe from us. Pretty simple huh?

And if you can't see that simple fact then you need to read more, or just wait a few years.

[edit on 9/11/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
What do they gain by controling people?

Who in history has the been the biggest threat to the wealthy? Who in history has taken up arms against it's own government many times? Who has been under the control of the land owner for centuries?

You and me, serfs. Nothing much has really changed in a thousand years.

By controlling the population 'they' build their own wealth and keep themselves safe from us. Pretty simple huh?

Yeah pretty simple.

Enslave the poor and the down trodden. But it seems, to me, that they fail to accept that by being more controlling and taking dis-proportionate amounts of wealth for themselves they are actually making themselves less safe, by making people envious.

Maybe they just don't understand the concept of sharing.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
innothingwetrust,

why ?

it was a mark of some kind.

and rest assure it was a similar mark as that
of the burning of the reichstag, or
the sinking of the maine, a FALSE FLAG , for sure .

a timely quote.... ;
[[ "the news and the truth , are not the same" ]]

so , IMO , we all were born into a lie

as were our parents and their parents

and on and on it goes.

and throughout the ages a few men

here and there have been brave enuf

to tell their story of what they seen

and what they think it means.

and the powers that be always make sure

that those folks are ridiculed [ psychological warfare ]

and the info gets around by word of mouth in bits n pieces

but is rarely properly addressed ,

so THAT ,which is not mentioned , does not exist !!! [ more psychological warfare ]

many of us are trying to put the pieces

together , and some have compiled info

and written books. they are all over ,

if one looks , one will find. [ pretty big "if" tho ]

and you make an interesting point there,

about this so called exposure of the

fed as being just another manipulation

[ nice catch ] I hadn't even thought of it.

there are soooooooo many agendas going on

we need a PROGRAM just to keep them separate [ lol ]

anyways ,we lost control of the banking system a long time ago [ see andrew jackson vs the banks ]

and "they" need some momentum from "the

people" to institute a replacement [ which they just happen to have on a dusty shelf [ lmao]]

cuz they don't just want to PROPOSE A REPLACEMENT

out of the clear blue sky , but a bunch of hopping mad citizens

are what's needed to respond to [ and the timeline for this event, is anyones guess , soon could be 5-10 years for implementation ]

for me it's a war of good against evil
and the manipulations go way way
back and are so well hidden I don't
even think all the players even know
the score....only some of what is going on now.

toasted....

sorry , I'm tired , so if my rant kinda jumps around...you'll know why

just ask, if you have a question....

[edit on 9-11-2006 by toasted]

[edit on 9-11-2006 by toasted]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Enslave the poor and the down trodden.

Well it's not so much the poor and down trodden, they're just symptoms of the system, it's everyone who isn't from the right family.
And yes they have to deal with envy etc., that's also a symptom they have to control, or rather task their government with it's control.

And it's not that they don't understand sharing it's that we, the serfs, are a class of people not much higher than animals in their eyes. Why would they share with us? We're just here for their use, just like the other animals...

They share amongst themselves quit well. In fact they understand very well the power of being organized, that they do through their secret societies and other groups. They do their very best to keep us, the serfs, fighting amongst ourselves thus making it almost impossible for us, the serfs, to organize.

It's amazing what can be achieved, without government, when we organize and cooperate. Here's some real history you won't see in your text books...
flag.blackened.net...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Most likely before anything like 9/11 happens it is approved at a higher level than the US government. Thus the FED or international bankers enter the picture. I think I see what our government gets. It's a resource grab ala PNAC. That's all well documented in their own literature. They said that the US would not be likely to accept their plan short of a new Pearl Harbor. So after 9/11 it was full speed ahead with their plans unfortunately/fortunately Iraq proved much more difficult than expected. So their plans for other regime changes(Iran, North Korea, Syria et.al.) have been put on the back burner. Besides our government and all the oilly men and the war profiteers there is another winner due to US moves into the Middle East and that winner is Israel. We're there to cover their ***. So the Mossad plans and executes the 9/11 scenario and all partners benefit. That gives our government complete deniability. But as this post asks who OK'ed the plan. Clearly there was a backing cabal, enter the banking/financial/corporate/NWO. What do they gain? Perhaps they get to go full spead ahead on their plans to globalize the world. These policies are plundering the 3rd world resources while at the same time causing money to flow up to the already weathly in the industrial countries. On the right hand Iraq where US taxes go to enrich the corporations and impoverish the masses by cutting social programs while on the left a free hand to the globalist to do what they will to a fearful Third World

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Enslave the poor and the down trodden.

Well it's not so much the poor and down trodden, they're just symptoms of the system, it's everyone who isn't from the right family.

And it's not that they don't understand sharing it's that we, the serfs, are a class of people not much higher than animals in their eyes. Why would they share with us? We're just here for their use, just like the other animals...

They share amongst themselves quit well. In fact they understand very well the power of being organized, that they do through their secret societies and other groups. They do their very best to keep us, the serfs, fighting amongst ourselves thus making it almost impossible for us, the serfs, to organize.

I fear that you are correct.

How can we escape, thier total domination and control?

[edit on 10-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

How can we escape, thier total domination and control?

Dont worry we will.

I used to be very skeptical about the mysteries of life, the occult, and spiritualism, things that work behind the scene that are unseen. Two years ago I received a wake up call, and to explain the series of events would be impossibly long winded and I don’t think language could even do it any justice at all. In other words unless you experienced it you would not understand.

There are workers of light (this has nothing to do with religion) across the world that has awoken. We are transforming the world; events like 9/11 are like an alarm clock waking up these lightbringers. It will become darker; this has been foreseen because the old dark powers of the material world will go down hard.

The thing is, they will go down. We are entering an age of spiritual enlightenment, children are being born with great gifts and the light is picking up momentum. A shot will not have to be fired, though the forces of darkness will fire many. They fear our awakening. We are here; we are the alpha and the omega. We will prevail.

You can help bring this light into being. Become in service to others instead of service to self. Pay it forward, and feel positive energy. Get rid of your ego and most of all; bathe in your own love and light.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
LoneGunMan is onto something with what he's saying.

A while back I once read deep into the conspiracy theories of financial institutions and their power since before the Rennaisance, of the Rothschilds and the power of global corporations and assumed it would be very hard to get away from this system of control

I do believe we will escape their control, whether by a global catastrophe or "some type" of spiritual or intellectual enlightenment.

top topics

join