It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the scariest stories I've read: Along Came A Spider

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I fraggin' hate you guys now. I'm arachnaphobic too, and I don't care what anyoen says- I see a spider, I waste the mofo. In games- ESPECIALLY System Shock 2- I hate spiders and will shoot them first no matter what else is chasing me down.

Now, back to the topic- I live in rez, 9 stories up. We have small, cramped, tiny elevators. I'm going to start schizing out the instant I get in one. My legs are goign to be SO SORE...

DE

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I only have minor arachnophobia, because the little spiders don't scare me (if they aren�t poisonous). But it is when I see a big giant water spider with a leg span that takes up the bottom of a mason jar crawling up my wall is when I freak out and start thinking of Eight Legged Freaks!

But that page didn't scare me....go figure...and for some reason the spider at the bottom looks like it has brown eyes to me...

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by Curiosity]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Amityville Horror was a book that always scared the crap out of me. Especially with all the little flies on the various pages. I always envisioned something more sinister than the stupid pig man they used in the movie.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That is a good story. I can stand daddy long legs, and really tiny spiders.. but furry ones or brow recluse spiders scare the # out of me. I really hate when they repell down from the ceiling near me. Sometimes I have to sleep with my head under the covers cause I get to thinking about that.
It all started when I was lik 2. I was lying on the floor under a blanket drinking... a chocolate milk bottle ... and I saw this daddy long leg come walking up the blanket. I was paralyzed with fear up until it came and stood rightin front of my face and seemed to be starring at me. I screamed, through up the blanket, and ran to my grandma. Also, when I was real little I sort of had a pony tail. The hair used to rub up on my neck and feel like a spider was walking there. After freaking out so many times I just ignored it once. And what do you know, all of a sudden a daddy long leg goes crawling down my shirt.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Okay here's the deal. After a very disgusting talk in chat about spiders which made me ill, I decided to dig this post up again for the newer members to feel ill at as well. I'm not going down alone.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I've never really had any problems with spiders, even when one of the bastards bit me when I was a kid. I just catch them and throw them outside.

This one would be a bit too much though ...

I always wondered what happened to my old boss

D

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
This freaked me out like you wouldn't believe as I have the worst case of arachnophobia (I scream like a little girl when they're about
)
I pray that I never in my life come across something like this.

thomasslemen.tripod.com...

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by John Nada]

Bloody hell the pictures on that site scared the crap out of me.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I think its made up, but if it is its bloody scary.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hahahah! *LOL* What a funny story!
But you really have to be mad to believe in it...

But the best part is the end... "After they killed it, they found severeal eggs on top of the building"
-Sounds exactly like on of my bad B-movies!

If you guys didnt like that story... You should watch "Spider", "Flicks" and "The Spider". Funny movies, the last one being the best, the second one being the funniest.
Giant mutated flicks about 1,5 foot each...

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Oh ugh ! Those pictures are gross.
Little spiders are ok but anything larger than my little fingernail and they can keep the hell from me !

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I tried to look and see if I could find any giant spider crypto reports. The closest I could come was mentions of reports out of the Congo (human pygmy sized) and New Guinea (size of a small dog). Sadly, I couldn't find more than than a very brief mention of either.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yeah, I live in Arizona out by the desert. I've seen some really weird spiders. Generally, my mom calls me down to kill it..argh.. I actually felt bad for the last one that I killed. It was just in the corner on the middle platform of my stairs. My mom was freaking out and I went up to look at it. It didn't come at me or anything, it was scared to death of me. "Gigantic freak with only two legs, but he can still walk!!! What the hell is that!??!". But anyway, she made me kill it and flush it. Wasn't a pretty death for it either. It was the first time I actually felt kinda bad for a freakin spider.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Here is something to counter-act all this spider talk:
Cute Puppies

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Whats that - a bribe ?

Here's $50, please go and lurk in the neighbours house !

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ok- I am spooked!

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by Narnia]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join