It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rods & Critters: A Lot Closer Than You Think

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The rods maybe be something, something unknown for now but the white dots i think they are germs in the air or on your eye, or like you said white blood cells,i see them quite often,they aren't close to being paranormal IMO.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Those further interested in this phenomena it is discussed here besides rods and critters:

seeing things in blue sky (White blood cells in the eye)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"feels like a moderator" lol..

[edit on 16-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Video

The voice here thinks it is a kind of anchor for alien/human communication.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by Pontifex]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Hey - and where were all these rods say, since '47? Seems like they just started showing up en masse with the last few years. AAAAARGGH - It's an INVASION!!! < just kidding
>

Rods didn't become the phenomenon they are until the popularity of the camcorder. Many websites and researchers have proven beyond a doubt that the rods are actually caused by flying terrestial creatures who's wingbeat frequency matches the frequency of the camcorder being used.

If Rods were real, and apparently so plentiful that capturing them on video is commonplace, why hasn't one been captured physically yet. Because if you record a Rod flying into a net, cage, box, etc.....you will find the creature is actually terrestial and not a rod at all. Of course, some will never believe rods don't exist. To those, I challenge you to capture a specimen. You never will. Or a Universty or professional researcher would have by now!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeddyhi

Originally posted by Outrageo
Hey - and where were all these rods say, since '47? Seems like they just started showing up en masse with the last few years. AAAAARGGH - It's an INVASION!!! < just kidding
>

Rods didn't become the phenomenon they are until the popularity of the camcorder. Many websites and researchers have proven beyond a doubt that the rods are actually caused by flying terrestial creatures who's wingbeat frequency matches the frequency of the camcorder being used.

If Rods were real, and apparently so plentiful that capturing them on video is commonplace, why hasn't one been captured physically yet. Because if you record a Rod flying into a net, cage, box, etc.....you will find the creature is actually terrestial and not a rod at all. Of course, some will never believe rods don't exist. To those, I challenge you to capture a specimen. You never will. Or a Universty or professional researcher would have by now!

How do you explain rods in space then? Or rods in the sky at cloud level? Some of these rods look far too long and can be seen from too far a distance to be regular insects. Besides, the sheer speed they travel at can rule out almost any flying bug. Do you know of a flying incest that can travel 6700 MPH as quoted in the Rods! video? Or are they just pulling that number out of their ass? I don't know.. there's just too many variations and instances of these things to be insects if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenVisage
How do you explain rods in space then? Or rods in the sky at cloud level? Some of these rods look far too long and can be seen from too far a distance to be regular insects. Besides, the sheer speed they travel at can rule out almost any flying bug. Do you know of a flying incest that can travel 6700 MPH as quoted in the Rods! video? Or are they just pulling that number out of their ass? I don't know.. there's just too many variations and instances of these things to be insects if you ask me.

Can you direct me to where I can view a Rod in space? I'm talking about a Rod like the ones videotaped flying around outdoors. Where do you get that Rods travel 6700 mph? You may be confusing cylinder shaped UFOs ( sometimes called cigar shaped ) with Rods. Rods if real, would appear to be a lifeform. And lifeforms don't survive in the vacuum of space, nor do they travel at 6700 mph. But insects have been proven to be able to appear as a Rod if videotaped under certain conditions. Is this just a wild coincedence? Check out the research at link below.

www.opendb.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
RODS Video- must see

This video has some amazing footage and photos, plus testimony and analysis from profesionals in the field of insects, photography, video recordings. Pretty convincing stuff. I dont think they are insects.

Bugs dont look like solid rods, no matter how fast they fly. I have seen the pictures that "debunk" rods, and they are bunk, and look nothing like rods.

Originally posted by Unplugged
Some interesting "bug" pictures.

www.rense.com...

[edit on 20-11-2006 by Unplugged]

[edit on 21-11-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You conspiracy fanatics never give up on the dumbest subject of them all. think have been discredited should i it in type again, (these have been discredited.) go to wikipedia and type rods you'll find your answer. sorry to ruin your little starwars fantasy you had going on use logic, it defys physics if this thing travels at those speed with that type of structure it doesnt make sense so once again CASE CLOSED.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
ummm I hate to break this to ya....but quantam mechanics defys general relativity.
So physics defys physics. Do you really think that we have found out everything there is to know about physics? Things that seem to defy physics simply operate on levels that we have not figured out yet. As for Wickipedia...I hope your doing more research than that before your close your case.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by testingatheory]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by testingatheory
ummm I hate to break this to ya....but quantam mechanics defys general relativity.
So physics defys physics. Do you really think that we have found out everything there is to know about physics? Things that seem to defy physics simply operate on levels that we have not figured out yet. As for Wickipedia...I hope your doing more research than that before your close your case.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by testingatheory]

You mean to tell me Wikipedia is not a respected source? Blasphemy!
I have some serious research to do, I dont have time for such nonsense. case closed!

[edit on 23-11-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOne1989
it defys physics if this thing travels at those speed with that type of structure it doesnt make sense so once again CASE CLOSED.

Just because you think that wouldn't be possible doesn't mean it's not.

I mean take this for example, what if you never seen a flying creature in your life and someone tells you that there are flying creatures. If you are narrow minded you will think that they don't exist before you actually see them for your self.

To not consider infinite possibilities is actually what i consider to be impossible.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Just because you think that wouldn't be possible doesn't mean it's not.

I mean take this for example, what if you never seen a flying creature in your life and someone tells you that there are flying creatures. If you are narrow minded you will think that they don't exist before you actually see them for your self.

To not consider infinite possibilities is actually what i consider to be impossible.

OK geniuses who believe that rods exist how come if there are so many of them we never find a body or traces of them maybe because they dont exist, if they travel at those speeds I dont understand how there body could withstand that pressure, they've already have a good explaination for these and people continue to think theyre real, those pictures are not proof, those are pictures of bugs i am positive if you really think those are rods than there is somthing wrong with your logic. I believe there is somthing out there but not rods I think the story is way too farfetched. Rods in Space
I dont even want to bother on that one could just be some type of UFO's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed quote

[edit on 24/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
What if I told you that single photon of light travaling at 186 282 miles per second dosent just travel along a single trajectory. It actually travels EVERY possible route to get to its destination. Thats pretty far fetched, but it appears to be true. Are you aware of the existance of more that 3 dimentions? 'Cause that is pretty far fetched too but again, its real. A rod 2 miles long was seen on radar in Russia(look it up-its on the internet somewhere). I'll say it again, RADAR, ok? Radar cant use trick photography. Ive seen bugs, Ive seen bugs on film, Ive seen bugs flying fast on film, Ive seen what happens to an image if you tamper with exposure rates, and Ill tell ya, it affects the whole image, not just a bug. So how come in the footage of rods all the images in the frame are NOT distorted but the "bug" is?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
OK i believe in rods.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Case remains open. Irrefutable proof in the way of empirical evidence is as yet forthcoming - so no one (not even forum particpants at ATS - or should that be 'especially' ATS participants) have any right to "Close" the case on this matter.

We're all just curious, offering opinions, conjecture, and yes, even speculation. But they are, collectively, all we have to analyze at the moment, so be patient, participate to the extent you can or care to, and let others offer their opinion without degradation.

Case re-opened...

Carry on...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
What is very fascinating is that rods and critters, especially critters have been found in our sky and in space. They appear like living biological organisms that are beyond our current understanding. From this video it appears they only go in a straight direction, without switching direction (therefore they aren't very intelligent?)

UFO - NASA STS75 STS-75 Tether
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I just watched that Greatest UFO Story Ever Denied and its awesome.

Anyone wanting proof that theres something out there just needs to watch it. The Battle of LA in the first part was awesome, and the fact that at that time mass anal reaction by the military wasnt in full swing and generals and officers, an scientists were open in discussing things was just very interesting.

They literally blasted the crap out of that thing and it just kept on moving all live on TV

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I was wondering what those white things showing up in film and photos id taken.. but come to realise they are just bugs reflecting light off their wings and also fluff blowing around..

heres a vid with lots of white things darting about.. slowed down to half speed.....

s292.photobucket.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join