It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parasitic Face Worms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
I didn't look, too squemish. Would that be the dreaded Morgellons they're calling people psychotic for having? Some people are psychotic, no doubt. Seems to be part of the emerging internet psychosis sickness pattern. Sympathetic hysterical Morgellons.

No they were actual wriggling writhing little worms crawling all over his face in and out of holes...Morgellons just looks like bunches of unmoving threads.

Pie

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm speculating that it could be fake. I think that because that website it is on, doesn't look like a website where that kind of stuff would be there.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Nice video . . . but is nothing more than a fake, very nicely done but a fake.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
do you know if this was staged? can you provide a link to ease my sleep at night?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Wow that was pretty nasty, but it just has to be fake, hopefully!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I would not live in Asia for all the tea in China. Man there is something weird happening there all the time. Their people should be resistant to everything by now.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
A little tidbit for the guys. Enjoy - Candiru

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I was able to watch the video in youtube.com

It is very disturbing, I was actually alarmed by it, and the comments that i read here, like the one about a worm/snake that crawls up your anus...eeeerrrrrrrrrr.....Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh...really...

I'm gonna check on my dermatologist tomorrow...regarding worms inside the face....it's really freakin me out...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join