It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what can i do to become involved in this community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i really don't know where to start, should i try to educate everyone i know about the truth or what?

I need some advice here.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well you've registered so you're past the first hurdle.

I guess the next step would be to find a thread or topic that interests you and jump right in.

If you feel that you have something to offer that isn't already being discussed, just find the appropriate forum and start a new thread.

To assist with and enhance your experience, be sure to check out:

About AboveTopSecret.com

ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use

General Etiquette

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

I hope this helps, otherwise post back with any additonal questions or concerns.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
thanks i will do that

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
gedisg,

I would browse through these three links. Find a few forums that peak your interest and focus on them.

AboveTopSecret Forums
BelowTopSecret Forums
Politics@AboveTopSecret

There is a broad range of topics being discussed on ATS. I would be surprised if you could not find anything that feeds your curiosity.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hi gedisg, welcome to ATS!

Just as chissler said, you should look at those three sites, and find the topics that interest you the most. Read through them, and make sure you read the entire thread before you post so you know whats up to date.

If you need help with deciding where to put a thread you want to start, u2u one of the mods or administrators, and i'm sure they'd be more than willing to help you out. So would I and i'd gladly do my best to answer any of your questions! Just u2u me if you think I can help.
Also make sure you read the ATS T&C's
Crisis

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i

[edit on 9-11-2006 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gedisg
i really don't know where to start, should i try to educate everyone i know about the truth or what?

Yes, you should try to educate us all, but would you send me a u2u so that I may see the thread?
I am interested to see what you have for us!

Peace and welcome, Mondo

new topics

top topics

join