It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria - war with israel within months.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
www.ynetnews.com...

Damn - they admitted it at last. Assad is Irans puppet, and as for his idea of forming another hezbollah to fight for the Golans could lead the area into a deep and viciouse bloody war.

This would of course spread into other areas as other arab nations get in on the act, and I can only see one out come. Mushroom clouds over half a dozen Islamic countries. Pessimistic I know, but if Israel see's itself in a fight for its very existance, their not going to hold back are they!?!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Since the Israeli military was held back by protecting civilians at the cost of it's military lives as well as many terrorist getting away.

I think if Syria tries this, they will find the Israel of old-roll through and kill the terrorists-no matter what is in the way, also, if Israel gets solid evidence of Syria doing this-you will see Syria turned into smoking ruble.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ahem, 'an unnamed, anonymous Baath party official' told WND that Syria is forming a militia to attack Israel, who then passed the story onto Yedioth Daily? Forgive me if I take this story with a big pinch of salt.

The modus operandi of the Zionists is to scupper any chance of any peace deals. The process is well documented and has been witnessed and commented on by the British, the Americans, the French, the Norwegians and any one else who's tried to broker a peace deal that involves Israel.

Syria has come to the party yesterday and announced that it is willing to come to the negotiating table for the first time in 6 years and deal with Israel. So what story happens to break the day after? OMG Syria has plans to create a Hezbollah-clone and attack us!?!?!!!

Whereas the comments by Mohsen Bilal said reiterated Syria's committment to a negotiated settlement with the caveat that if Israel refuses to negotiate it will resort to force. Which is exactly the policy employed by Israel with it's dealings with the Palestinians and Lebanese. Which seems to be completely acceptable and understandable when Israel is doing the threatening but warmongering and bloodthirstiness when those horrible Arab's do it.

Same old, same old.

new topics

join