It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just came back from Sugery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just got surgery five hours ago on a SPorts Hernia I got about 2 weeks ago. I've never had sugery ever in my life, so I was a little nervous. Anyways, the surgery went well, and I'm not really feeling too much pain. I'm a little dizzy right now from the anestesia (sp?), so I'm going to bed. Anyways, thought I'd tell you guys about it.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Good to hear your surgery went well

Rest up and get well soon.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Glad its all over, now take it easy rest and have some water,

Hope you feel lots better after a good sleep, keep us updated on how you are doing,

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Yes, take it easy and be careful. I'm glad everything went well. Rest and hopefully you will be back to your normal routine in no time at all

I remember how nervous my son was right before his surgery. He was nervous...and I was crying.

I guess I didn't do too well at trying to be brave for him :bnghd:

Mom's! :shk:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Take it easy and get lots of rest. Don't forget to keep us updated with your progress.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Avoid laughing and sneezing at all costs! They will bring about a new kind of "ouch"! Get well soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Glad to see ya striker, surgery for a first timer like you were can be a biatch. Trust me, I've had three major surgeries before.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Get Well Soon bud. any kind of surgery sux. As others stated, no laffin or sneezin or coughin for you. Rest up and Heal Well.

Oh ya, and none of this or this lol

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Glad to hear your all right!

Get some rest, and remember, you have an excuse to stay in bed now!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Im feelin much better. Thursday was a nightmare though, the worst pain EVER!!! Im doing good now, still hurts a little but I think in a few days I should get better. Anyways thanks alot everyone. I'll tell you guys how Im doing in a few days.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the update, orr and haviong that much pain sounds awfull,

Hope you do feel better in a few days

top topics

join