It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever write to the Air Force about UFOs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ever wonder what you can do to help aid in the fight for UFO disclosure?

Do you feel like the old "do nothing because it's a hopeless cause" approach isn't working?

Take a few minutes to hand write or type a letter about UFOs to the head of the U.S. Air Force.

If enough people do this, they will have to step back and take notice.

If you're only interested in UFOs but do nothing to obtain the truth and hold those responsible for the Cosmic Watergate accountable for their actions, then what good does that do?

We should at least try our best to make our views known. The Air Force would like nothing more than for the American public to loose all interest in UFOs. We must not let this happen in the name of UFO DISCLOSURE!!!

So please take a few minutes to get a letter about UFOs together and mail it directly to the Air Force at this address:

1670 Air Force Pentagon
Washington, DC 20330-1670

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well, personally I think that we don't realy need to send anything about UFOs to the air force. If you think about it, the govt. ,ay be trying to cover it up, o that means, if the govt. is trying to cover UFOs up for whatever reoson, then the air force would do the same. They also would say something like, "Oh, thats only a wether balloon" or something like that. Of course, there really isn't anything wrong with sending something to them. I respect this idea. I may try this in the futrue. I'm only twelve, so they won't beleive me and my parents won't let me. Grrrrrrr......

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
Anyone ever write to the Air Force about UFOs?

Untold thousands have and unless you are very specific about what info you want then they will not reply or tell you anything. Remember that UFO info is NOT for public dissemination in any way. (i.e. the "need to know")

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
O ya lets send it too the people who keep secrets and decieve us and come up with BS explanations concerning the paranormal.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I tend to think that the Air Force will simply reply with a cookie cutter statement, typical of most branches of the military. Until the MIC collapses we the general public will never get a glimpse or benefit from any exotic technologies they have stashed away.

Probably more fruitful to stay in contact with sympathetic congressmen/women, especially those on the intelligence comittees. Those guys have knowledge of the inside track of a lot of info we will never see and how the system works from within.

But hey, never hurts to try eh? Ya never know....

Edit: left an "N" out. Doh!

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOne1989
O ya lets send it too the people who keep secrets and decieve us and come up with BS explanations concerning the paranormal.

EXACTLY what I mean! We can't even trust our own govt.!! It's all Bush's fault! I don't even want to capitalize his name!lol

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
Ever wonder what you can do to help aid in the fight for UFO disclosure?

Do you feel like the old "do nothing because it's a hopeless cause" approach isn't working?

Take a few minutes to hand write or type a letter about UFOs to the head of the U.S. Air Force.

If enough people do this, they will have to step back and take notice.

If you're only interested in UFOs but do nothing to obtain the truth and hold those responsible for the Cosmic Watergate accountable for their actions, then what good does that do?

We should at least try our best to make our views known. The Air Force would like nothing more than for the American public to loose all interest in UFOs. We must not let this happen in the name of UFO DISCLOSURE!!!

You seriously think this has never happened before? You also seriously think this will work? That's so laughable that is hurts my lungs. No offense.

Are you new to this?(No offense again). Do believe that writing thousands upon thousands of letter will get them to just admit it? They'll just raise taxes to pay for all the paper shredders needed to rid of the letters.

The closests that will happen (THAT'S IF) will be the gov't will go on live TV and say "People of America, we have recieved several letters wondering about the truths of space and UFO's. I assure you that there is nothing of that sort in our skies and in space...by the way we're raising taxes again."

Done, what next? More letters?

Once again, no offense. But really, that's the simplest thing to do and the most usless. There are thousands of people who have worked for the gov't and have seen or heard about UFO's. There are even some who speak out about it. About gov't projects, about UFO encounters. There's is also footage from Russian Air forces showing them chasing UFOs. The proof is out there, and if you're not able to weed out the false then why are you going to the "cover uppers" for the answer?

Oh here's some footage of the Russian chases, the second isn't a chase.

video.google.ca...

video.google.ca...

video.google.ca...

Enjoy.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by T_Nexis]

top topics

join