It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restricted areas of New Mexico list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think the Dulce hunters out there will find this interesting. It's a list of government areas in New Mexico, many noted as "restricted."

Dulce, interesting, is not restricted; strange in that if it's an entrance to the secret base, you'd think it would be.

Instead, Elephant Butte and other areas are restricted.

www.notams.jcs.mil...&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=12" target="_blank" class="postlink">F or your reading pleasure

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
See the acronym NOTAMS in the links?

Notices To AirMen. NOTAMS. These areas are restricted because they are near White Sands Missile Range, or other military bases, and a Cessna driver could find himself a hood ornament on an F4 real quick.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Well as the alleged base is underground and is allegedly located just next to the town of Dulce there would be no point in having a NOTAM notice for it would there ?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Most of the resticted areas corraspond to military facilities of one kind or another. I'm personally not convinced that Dulce is really a military facility. Perhaps the fact that the area is not restricted is a clue that maybe this "secret" bace everyone thinks is there might not be real.

No offence, but did anyone ever stop to think that the Dulce story could be disinformation?

Tim

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Yeah I've been to White Sands Missile range while I was in the Army. I was there for three days shooting missiles from an MLRS to make sure the stockpile of weapons were still working properly. In other words, these couldall be legitimate areas where you just can't go because there's not only stockpiles of weapons, but also because weapons are constantly being tested there. The particular missile I shot has the capability of going 100 miles, so there's probably a LOT of space down there that should very well be off-limits for people's safety. And obviously there's the possibility that more than just "routine" weapons testing goes on there. Who knows? I'm not sure why they would put a secret underground base in a place that's NOT off limits, when they could just as easily put it in a place that IS off-limits. But the government doesn't always make sense to us peons I guess.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
Most of the resticted areas corraspond to military facilities of one kind or another. I'm personally not convinced that Dulce is really a military facility. Perhaps the fact that the area is not restricted is a clue that maybe this "secret" bace everyone thinks is there might not be real.

No offence, but did anyone ever stop to think that the Dulce story could be disinformation?

Tim

Its not disinformation, its just a load of crap. There has never been any evidence of anything at Dulce, its just so ingrained with UFO people that they just take it as a matter of fact that it exists.

Just like that silly Area 51 article in popular science that claimed Groom Lake facility was shut down. The guy who wrote the article took a wrong turn, wasnt where he thought he was. Groom lake is very much open, but it seems like every day almost someone brings up Area 51 being closed, ever though that story is a decade old and was proven wrong right after it came out.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Its not disinformation, its just a load of crap. There has never been any evidence of anything at Dulce, its just so ingrained with UFO people that they just take it as a matter of fact that it exists.

So, where did this Dulce crap come from?

Even the most rediculas lie came from somewhere!

Tim

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

Originally posted by firepilot

So, where did this Dulce crap come from?

Even the most rediculas lie came from somewhere!

Tim

1980, Paul Bennewitz. He claimed a lot of things at the time that may have got him into trouble with the OSI. Suggest anyone researching the hidden Dulce Base (on Jicarilla Indian Reserve, west of Dulce,NM) have look at Paul Bennewitz history on it. eg source: UFO, The Government Files, 1996 Brookesmith.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

1980, Paul Bennewitz. He claimed a lot of things at the time that may have got him into trouble with the OSI. Suggest anyone researching the hidden Dulce Base (on Jicarilla Indian Reserve, west of Dulce,NM) have look at Paul Bennewitz history on it. eg source: UFO, The Government Files, 1996 Brookesmith.

Dallas

I would suggest you do some research on Bennewitz himself. There are a number of articles and websites out there completely discrediting the man and his story.

top topics

join