It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Election/Rumsfeld Threads – ALL MEMBERS READ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
YES, we have some exciting discussion coming our way. With the mid term election results to Donald Rumsfeld resigning and the Pentagon changing leadership there is a lot to talk about.

This is very reason PTS was created. I encourage everyone to start and continue with these discussions over on that board.

I’m sure some of you have noticed that many of these political threads that were started on ATS in the War on Terrorism and Other Current Events forum have suddenly disappeared. Well I am pleased to announce that the discussions are still in full swing as they have been moved to the PTS board.

The staff simply ask that any new politically focused non-conspiratorial threads be started in one of the forums on PTS.

Here are a few that you can contribute to:

Donald Rumsfeld to Resign

Ex-CIA Chief Robert Gates Picked To Succeed Runsfeld

What the Democrats may do with their newly-won powers

[edit on 8-11-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Politics, You Say?

Originally posted by kinglizard
This is very reason PTS was created. I encourage everyone to start and continue with these discussions over on that board.

Me too!

Politics are discouraged in ATS forums, and injecting politics into nonpolitical threads can even result in warnings on ATS.

But on PTS, politics are always on topic, and all political points of view are welcome.

And conspiracy theories are always welcome on PTS too, so c'mon over!

You can't lose.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
"It's been a great run, but I've gotta run. Good luck with the attack on Iran. Don't forget to visit the existing threads instead of starting new ones."

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Love the picture, dbates.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I feel for all the mods trying to manage ATS and PTS in the next few days, with all the conspiracies coming our way.

But I have to say you are doing a great job.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Bumps

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
LOL

That picture is priceless.

Rofl

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
[edit on 10-11-2006 by dbates]

new topics