It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You never have to pay Federal Income Tax ever again. So don't.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Most of the errors regarding tax protestor's beliefs that there is no income tax can be found here:

evans-legal.com...

They go into all the various arguments used by tax protestors and the sheer insanity of claiming that there is no income tax.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

• Roads -
  • Waste Management -

• Healthcare funding -

• Law Enforcement -
  • Postal Service -

• Defense -

• Public Works -

• Sorry to prove you wrong but taxes do not go to such things. I wish they did. The truth is every single dime you pay in tax goes strait to the Federal Reserve to help pay off the national debt.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:39 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Galvatron

HAHA!!!

He said "I don't like taxes" ..... THEN he said I am moving to the UK!

HAHA!!!

THAT was funny. Very. I had family move from the UK in the 80's because they where being taxed to death. It's much easier to hide money in America. The only western world I think would be easier, might be France.

I had highly considered moving to Europe, still do.. but it would be a big adjustment to their taxes compared to ours, which is relatively low compared to European countries.

And please, no one take this guys advice.

Yes, the income tax is not legal, no you do not have to pay it.

HOWEVER. The IRS doesn't really care and will take your house and garnish your wages and toss your arse in jail anyways!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:50 PM
    link   
    reply to post by CPYKOmega

"National debt" is essentially credits of indebtedness the government hands out for bonds and other securities.

The debt is not paid off until it is matured, and at maturity, the fund is paid. The US can be in such massive debt because it holds the power to pay off said debts. I believe debtness is 34% of the GDP right now.

The absolute security for the securities exchanged for funds is backed by Congress's unlimited power of taxation. That is to say, if debt was a burden taxes could be raised to meet the needs of the securities. If the government wanted it, it could "buy back" the bonds and other securities they exchange. However, there is no reason to, and the government makes more money selling indebtedness then they do any other way.

Municipalities have the same exact form of indebtedness as the Federal Government, however, because a State is limited to it's people, and very volatile in population if taxes are raised considerably, they they should not create to much debt.

Then there is another type of debt, one which the US Federal government does not have a problem with. Some states, like Michigan and California spend beyond what they can possibly tax without adverse economic effects, so the Federal government has to give them grants to pay down debts. The Gov does this because if a state goes bankrupt, it would be a disaster.

If you ever buy a Federally backed bond or other form of security, you are buying National Debt.

The other form of National Debt is "credited" to corporations. For instance, in a war time economy we have many contractors. The contractors and corporations may not however be paid "in full" but rather in payments. Thus they own national debt.

Countries like Japan and China own a lot of National Debt as a way to keep their currency with America's. Because securities from the US Government have to be trans-actioned in Dollars, you take X amount of Yen, buy Y amount of Dollars, invest Y amount of dollars in Federal Bonds, and create z amount of dollars to convert back into Yen.

Countries buying up American corporations do so for investing purposes, to make money off the world's largest economy, and it is not national debt.

The United States also remains the most secure backer of debt in the world, above all other countries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join