It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI put on hold indefinitely the release of the Double Tree Hotel Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
What do they need more time for? Photoshopping the plane?

Yea, if they were going to edit the footage, it would take a long while, having to paint in the correct plane into each frame.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
More time to photoshop a missile
lol

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There is a sworn written statement from an FBI agent stating in black and white, that there are NO videos showing the plane hitting the Pentagon.

This was in a sworn statement before congress, so, it seems that they have no footage at all of the event........

Ill dig the link its on, because if the statement is real, and there is no doubt that it is...all this release stupidity is just slowing any proper investigation into the subject - clouding the waters if you will.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I don't see why they would need more time, their conclusion was that the tapes show absolutely nothing. I guess they want to release it at the right moment for the maximum effect, maybe to shield the lame duck congress when they pass some final Anti-American legislature.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
There is a sworn written statement from an FBI agent stating in black and white, that there are NO videos showing the plane hitting the Pentagon.

This was in a sworn statement before congress, so, it seems that they have no footage at all of the event........

Ill dig the link its on, because if the statement is real, and there is no doubt that it is...all this release stupidity is just slowing any proper investigation into the subject - clouding the waters if you will.

That was word play in order to get out of releasing any information.

They claim that no footage shows the "impact".

That doesn't mean that no footage shows the plane at all.

It was basically their way of getting out of the original FOIA request.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm happy that people here are starting to look at Mr. Jones in a more critical light.. I've suspected him for some time now. A true conspiracist does not pick sides when trying to find the truth but must consider all possibilities. Obviously Mr. Jones has been showing to people for awhile his proclivity to take sides in very complex issues.

I think that several posters here hit the nail on the head; they need more time to do a better graphics job on this unreleased video and they want to get it done properly this time. Otherwise we would have seen this long ago and it would be a done deal as to what hit the pentagon on 911.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I posted this in the other "double tree" thread but I'll put it here too for good measure!
Any takers on whether or not the release date will be pushed up again?

I have inside information from security personnel at the Double Tree that the video does in fact show a plane.

The positioning of the building is such that it would be impossible to show an impact.

Here is a shot that I took from the top floor of the Double Tree with the best view possible of the pentagon.

I drew a line where you can expect to see the plane.

The wedge that got hit is on the other side.

My guess is that it will be nothing but an indistinguishable blur that ends in an explosion.

Here I circled the window at the top from where I took the shot:

Notice in the shot of the pentagon that you can see the very edge a building in the left edge of the photo.

This is 400 Army Navy drive which is a government building.

You can even see a security camera at the very top of the building in the pic. I believe this building would have a better view.

I wonder what happend to their tape?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think this video was finally released wasn't it?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jwater88
I think this video was finally released wasn't it?

Yes, there's a thread about it in the 911 conspiracy forum right now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/2/2006 by Mechanic 32]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join