It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Scariest Thing That Has Ever Happened to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I'll start with a scary experience I had about 5 years ago. I was in the passenger seat in a car traveling southbound on the freeway. My friend and I were traveling along at about 70 mph at 11 p.m. I was half way asleep when all of a sudden the car swerved over so quickly I thought we were going to crash. I sat up very quickly and tried to figure out what was going on as my friend regained control of his car. I yelled, "what are you doing", and my friend told me that someone almost hit us head on. As he's telling me this I turn my head and see two taillights heading the other way. I watch the other vehicle until I can see him no more. If I had to guess I would say that he was driving just as fast as we were. I don't know why but we soon started to laugh uncontrollaby, not because we were happy though. I think we were laughing to deal with the fact that we nearly avoided a horrible car accident. I then asked my friend what kind of car he thought it was that almost hit us. He beleived it to be a full-size pick up truck. Let's see here, we are car A traveling along at 70 mph in a four door sedan, here comes car B driven by either a drunk, someone asleep at the wheel, or a crazy person, traveling along at 70 mph as well headed straight for us. To make it that much harder to avoid, we were rounding a bend when my friend swerved and almost hit this pick-up truck headed right for us in our lane. Anyways, that is the one of the scariest things that has ever happened to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
You'd think there would be at least one reply

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
You'd think there would be at least one reply

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I don't know what is scarier; my story or the fact that I don't remember posting the same thing twice. Now's probaly a good time to get some sleep.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i got assaulted by a gang of 4 people up the town centre a few years back, i took a baseball bat to the face and my vision just whited out, i thought i was dead for about a second until my vision came back, they ran off, i walked home felt fine, made myself some toast and my jaw made the most sickening crack ive ever heard and suddenly hurt more than anything ive felt in my life,i was almost in tears it hurt that much , got my uncle to give me a lift to the hospital, spent a day in hospital getting reconstructive surgery (my jaw was virtually in 2 bits there was like 2mm of bone holding it together), now i have a metal plate in my jaw

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Seeing a 97 year old man naked..

Well, actually that was more just gross than scary.

The scaries thing that's ever hapened to me, was having
a disembodied voice threaten me, and having my cat
hissing like a maniac at the air.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
When I realized that the only 2 choices were Bush or Kerry.
Now that was scary!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Theres a town in IL named Dekalb, It's a rather slummy town near chicago.

Anyway.. This was roughly 3 years ago, I was sitting at my apartment on the couch watching TV at about 3 in the morning when suddenly I heard a really loud argument coming outside between a middle-age black man and another older black man.

I watched these guys as the older guy started to push the other guy who intern fell over... uppon getting up he hit the older man sqaure in the face completely leveling him to the ground.

My mom also witnessed all of this and called the police. As she was calling there was a very loud knock on our door.. almost like cops knock. BUT it wasnt.. our door flew open and the dude that I had seen earlier was standing in our doorway then left.

We read in the paper roughly a week or so afterwards.. This guy supposedly robbed the liquor store down the street, Stole a car ( in the proccess shooting and wounding the driver) and harassing an **elderly-ish?** man and assaulting him...

this guy was at my doorstep..... :|

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i woke up in an ambulance after feinting in my car and crashingi nto someone else.

thoughti was being abducted couldnt see the paramedics just the light htey had heard them say you're going ot be ok

so i passed back out

then I was at the ER and they were doing crap to me and let me go a little later

next morning i wake up and I cannot breathe

like someone knocked the wind out of me constantly
i can breathe if i sit in 1 position and its real shallow

long story short go back up to a hospital a different one
they xray me
and i collapsed my lung 100%

didnt get scary til they said surgery (as i overheard them from the room across) and that the guy to do it wasnt here and wanted to fly me somewhere then they said they'd use some heart surgeon guy to see if he'd do it.

it sucked

not being able to breathe properly for 10+ hours.

but once they got the tube in it was way better
and the dimerol rocked.

new topics

top topics

join