It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unique dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I had this dream more than 15 years ago, and until now I could not come up any meaning. The dream started like a chaos or confusion all around the world and this ancient bearded man spoke these 3 words before the whole multitude of people, saying
'vaparus', 'colatir', 'repiken'. I have researched root words but still do not understand.
Anybody take a shot?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Are you certain of the spelling of these 3 words? Maybe he was speaking in another language (latin, maybe) and they are spelled differently than they are said. That would account for why you cannot come up with these words when you research them? I don't know, just guessing. Maybe you could do some trance induced writing and come up with something. I think that's called automatic writing? Someone will come along and say it correctly.

Have you been to a psychic about it? Maybe they can give you some insight.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Maybe, okay check this out...this is gonna blow ur mind. Maybe....just maybe...it's just a dream.

Never thought of that huh?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
They look like real words...löl I googled the words, I might be wrong, they appeared in a spanish website :/ You spanish?

[edit on 8-11-2006 by RyanRyzzo]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
No Ryan, I'm not spanish but I studied the language for 2 years in college.

Yes uplander, those words could be latin. I just wrote them as I heard them.

Moreover about the dream was that the ancient man was furious as he was saying them. As if he was scolding and warning the whole world while it is in chaos. The only interpretation I could think of was some kind of a message of destruction.

During that time I had the dream, I put together some anagram using scrabbles.
I came up with 'reptile in croak' from the two words: colatir and repiken
I am not sure about the 'vaparus'.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
vaparus from vapulus
vapulus : flogged, beaten, knocked about.

If only we could find out what repiken and colatir means...I couldn't find anything. Those two words are not latin. It is some other language that might stem from it though. I hope someone else can find the definition.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Thanks jinnez for helping me out. Another thing, I visited a third world country last april. During my night rest, I dozed off and suddenly paralyzed and could'nt move although conscious and could see everything around me with eyes half-opened.
I was yelling and making sound but nobody could hear me. The only way I got back to my whole consciousness was when I prayed.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I love dreams...bear with me I'm a novice.

I often dream of hearing strange words spoken by another person and I understand it to mean that my personal view of myself is that of one who feels compelled to learn, decipher and translate meanings - an information junkie basically.

The fact that it's a wise old man telling you this seems to me that you truly have a strong spiritual side and that you see yourself as being gifted at finding things out. Searching for answers and meanings - almost like being gifted paranormally but it's not a flaky thing...it's part of who you are. You seek.

The words :

colatir is Spanish means to bark...or the slanged translation is to yell sharply (a guttural type noise)

repiken - could be swiss...the actual translation is a couple of things possibly...it's used as a noun and in several contexts is appears to be derogatory (like the word biatch or similar)

I've tried to search for some of the meaning of things I hear in my dreams and usually come up with a wide assortment of junk that doesn't apply or sort of fits but makes no sense.

Again it seems that the search for meaning is prevalent in all you do - like you do with this post

I try not to focus too much on the actual words...it's how they make you feel and what action you take in the "art of finding out".

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That's a great support justgeneric. You may want to put together a journal and it could come up with meaning in the future.
Although I don't keep a journal, this one won't go away from my memory, so vivid up to this time. Don't give up justgeneric, I hope when you find out the meaning of your dreams, you will like it. But for this one, I don't like it because it characterizes impending disaster.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
TY...I understand all of my dreams though...I meant I'm a novice interpreter...

I tend to go for a more practical approach to deciphering dreams. Usually they are just the subconscious mind hashing out problems.

That isn't to say that they can't be messages from outside sources or energies. I firmly believe in some dreams being harbingers or even prophetic to a degree.

I don't get a sense of doom in your dream. I think it's an empowering dream actually. Then again only you know how it makes you feel and you have to go with that regardless of what you hear or are told

It's stayed with you for 15 years and you're still searching for meaning so it must be out there!

Best of luck!

new topics

top topics

join