It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Before any response please read the link carefully and would also recommend the sub-links as well...

INTRODUCTION

In this document we will explain the reprograming methods used by the forces of evil in preparation for the manifestation of the AntiChrist. Their own arrogance caused them to reveal to the Children of God the methods used to mentally reprogram - brainwash - the masses.

As we have stated before, Lucifer fell because he would not serve God, yet, fallen, as satan, he still has to serve God because God IS God - The uncreated Creator Who Is above all and on Whom the entire universe depends.

satan - An Unwilling Servant

How is this imposed service possible? Allow us to illustrate it with a very well known event.

Our Lord Jesus had to be betrayed, judged, suffer through the Passion, die and resurrect on the third day. This was imperative to fulfill the plan of God for the salvation of fallen man.

Obviously someone had to betray Him yet, God would not cause anyone to sin. This is impossible. What to do?

For Him the solution was quite simple since all is possible for God. He harnessed, so to speak, the sin of betrayal of Judas Iscariot so that in the end it would yield the salvation of mankind. This Divine utilization of fallen man's sin does not free the sinner from the full consequences of his actions.

This is also how God dispenses Justice. As He has clearly shown throughout the Scriptures and illustrated by Our Lord Jesus Christ [1], nothing, but nothing!, takes place in this universe unless it is permitted by God. All the good is caused by God; and the evil, which He utilizes to dispense Divine Justice, is allowed by God.

True to His Divine Omnipotence He has allowed a rebellious child of His, well qualified in the field of mental manipulation, to publish a document on brainwashing which had as its central purpose the undermining of the faith, specifically, the Christian faith. Naturally, all that was truly accomplished was to expose the method the forces of the FalseChrist, the AntiChrist, use to control the mind of the masses which will eventually accept him as the real Christ.

We will now draw from such document and share with our readership how the forces of the FalseChrist are conducting the preparation for his manifestation.

A WARNING: The remaining of this document may cause spiritual and/or psychological discomfort. Proceed only if your Faith is well grounded on solid rock and not on sand. [2]

Rest of link....

www.mgr.org...

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Basically, what this is saying in the context of current times, is that Bush is setting himself up to be the Anti-Christ & use America as the hub of the NWO because it's the will of God?

But in order to do so, he has to follow the manipulations of Satan (in the form of his corporate supporters & family associates) & allow himself to be brainwashed into doing it?

And that to oppse Bush is, in reality, opposing the will of God? And yet, God tells us to resist the manipulations of evil when, in reality, it's really the manipulations of God?

This sounds too self-contradictory to be true to me...After all, if God tells us to oppose evil, he's also telling us to go along with it?

This sounds like another way of brainwashing people into doing *nothing at all*...

Toltec, have you ever read "Memnoch The Devil" by Ann Rice (The final book of five in the Vampire Chronicles series)?...This sounds a lot like what LeStat de Lioncourt went through in that book...

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I didn't read the whole thing, but I skipped through it (very fast) correct me if I'm lost.

it's all about the beats/tunes/whatever.

I personally think MOST "religions" where/are created/influinsed by satan.

I'm non-denominational, and as it says in the Bible sing with your heart. When I goto worship, being at my home with 2 or more, or in a building, or whatever we don't have music we "sing with our hearts", therefore I have nothing to worry about?

I'm not putting any religions down if anyone's offended by this I'm sorry.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by glan]

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by glan]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
When I see a link to a web page such as referenced, I do what few others do. I go to the home page of the referenced web page and look around the web site. This usually gives a better view of the intent of the web page. The web site is a Roman Catholic web site. The brain washing page is a oblique slam at certain evangelistic Christian denominations (this web site seems to classify any non-Catholic as a religious fanatic). Many mistruths appear in the "brain washing" statements. For these techniques to work, the person must be in physical control for extended periods of time (several weeks). The reference to Marine boot training is a good example. It takes six weeks of concentrated training (or brain washing) to make a Marine. Two hours in a evangelist's tent is simply not going to do the job. Some years ago, I did attend some charismatic Christian services. The statements on how these services are run quoted by the web page were not simply true for those services. Also the authors did not point out that perhaps people are predisposed to certain actions. Also I have never seen "somnambulistic levels" at these charismatic meetings. Those people rocked. I found the following statement amusing:

A research project by Jacob Jacoby, a Purdue University psychologist, found that of 2,700 people tested, 90 percent misunderstood even such simple viewing fare as commercials and "Barnaby Jones." Only minutes after watching, the typical viewer missed 23 to 36 percent of the questions about what he or she had seen. Of course they did--they were going in and out of trance! If you go into a deep trance, you must be instructed to remember--otherwise you automatically forget.

It never occured to the researchers that perhaps the average TV program is so flipping bad (Barnaby Jones????) that people lose interest after a few minutes and use the TV as a noise generator. Also who watches commercials. Futhermore when you cut the program up with five minute commercial breaks, what happens to plot continuity in the program? This is not an indication of "brain washing" but an indicator that TV programs are so bad that nobody really watches them.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
No I have not MD could you elaborate?

The reality of the situation is these forms of manipulation are more than well documented and in fact, such techniques, within the field of Psychology are often used to redirect patients, to more effective coping strategies.

As the link has presented they can in the way suggested, result in a subject being manipulated, even without his knowledge. This especially if they are not aware of the
technology as a whole hence my real purpose in presenting the link.

Of course these methods work best when the person in question has already been prepared, in respect to his or her past to accept the notion that a particular set of ideas are valid even beyond any real evidence.

I understand the contradiction with respect to evil serving good.

But with respect to alternatives, to the modern genre of systems of beleif (major religions), that is in fact the contention.

While it is true that ancient systems engaged in blood sacrifices, that had nothing to do with what today seems a contradictory perspective and in those days was a way of life in respect to this issue.

Any thoughts?

top topics

join