It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki's New World Order???!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
www.truthism.com...
disturbing

if this is already posted then show me the way
if not then i'll do it

here is the homepage it is VERY hard to take in the info on this website.But then again taking in the truth(especially a BIG TRUTH) isn't so easy either.

what say you members??
should we prove it or debunk it?Either way lets discuss it.

L3X

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Personally, annunaki people belongs to the past so that in 2003, no planet x arrived

[edit on 8-11-2006 by L3X]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
How would we know in the first place. NASA is known to hide it's own secrets aswell.

UFO disclosure for instance. It's painfully obvious that there are other civilizations monitoring us and NASA continues to coverup.

www.majesticdocuments.com

Lt. Col Philip J. Corso.

"The government needs to release this technology. It belongs to the young people. They want it and I say give it to them."

[edit on 8-11-2006 by soundaddicted]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by L3X
Personally, annunaki people belongs to the past so that in 2003, no planet x arrived

[edit on 8-11-2006 by L3X]

it makes me wonder if someone made planet x all up

maybe planet x was just a story to scare us??

[edit on 8-11-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I can't help but feel everyone who has ever spoken, written, or prophesized about this race and group is going to just end up dead one day.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I have found a great site that talks about the Anunnaki History:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

It is, at the very least, a great read!

Keep your mind open to anything!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tormentor
www.truthism.com...
disturbing

if this is already posted then show me the way
if not then i'll do it

here is the homepage it is VERY hard to take in the info on this website.But then again taking in the truth(especially a BIG TRUTH) isn't so easy either.

what say you members??
should we prove it or debunk it?Either way lets discuss it.

You could have bumped my thread isntead of making exactly the same

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
You could have bumped my thread isntead of making exactly the same

Oh, I love the sites you put up! Read thru them all. Just showing some love back and some other interesting ones as well.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Travel will get more and more expensive, difficult and dangerous. Speed limits are being reduced on the basis that there are more accidents occurring, especially on the roads mapped out as NWO routes. When people travel on these routes, they are bombarded with beams imbedded with whatever type of programming the ruling elite uses to influence the motorists. Slower speed extends the time motorists are subjected to the massive programming, and allows the programming to be more deeply imbedded. Road works are also used for stopping, slowing and more effectively programming motorists. Many road signs now contain strong programming, as do lights and other distractions that motorists are being subjected to as they travel on highways. A few people may sense something is not right, but they will not quite understand what is going on.

I mean, no offense to the lady. She seems really smart and all, but hopefully the next time she drives down a motorway, I hope she sees a roadworks sign that says "IMPROVE YOUR HTML KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE YOUR WEBSITE LOOKS T3H SUX0RZ, LOL!"

[edit on 26-11-2006 by All Seeing Guy]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy

Travel will get more and more expensive, difficult and dangerous. Speed limits are being reduced on the basis that there are more accidents occurring, especially on the roads mapped out as NWO routes. When people travel on these routes, they are bombarded with beams imbedded with whatever type of programming the ruling elite uses to influence the motorists. Slower speed extends the time motorists are subjected to the massive programming, and allows the programming to be more deeply imbedded. Road works are also used for stopping, slowing and more effectively programming motorists. Many road signs now contain strong programming, as do lights and other distractions that motorists are being subjected to as they travel on highways. A few people may sense something is not right, but they will not quite understand what is going on.

I mean, no offense to the lady. She seems really smart and all, but hopefully the next time she drives down a motorway, I hope she sees a roadworks sign that says "IMPROVE YOUR HTML KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE YOUR WEBSITE LOOKS T3H SUX0RZ, LOL!"

[edit on 26-11-2006 by All Seeing Guy]

What does that have to do with anything, you might want to change your post into something that actualy contributes to this thread.

Your not amusing, h4x0r language is gettin old

[edit on 26-11-2006 by InSaneTK]

[edit on 26-11-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ok then, I'll just go out and say it then. I don't think that this is feasible at all. I mean, c'mon. If that was the case, then every single object we own and see in reality would have "Haha, your the Annunaki's b!tch" all over it. I somehow don't think people can get controlled by non-existent words. Unless you can prove that fact. Can you?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
LOL I have to love these people who espouse all this detailed fact in a story as if its factually true when in reality all this piece of writing is..is someone's over active imagination being put down on paper.

Come on people this is an insult to anyones intelligence to actually read as fact when really posting links like this there should be a disclaimer saying "Fiction" as its obvious that alot of people on this board are in the small % of the population that will believe anything.

top topics

join