It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51: Infiltrated by Extradimensional Beings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What you said is completely true they leave their markings every where like a cat marking its territory

A pyramid there an eye over here!

pretty soon the stars on the flags will be pyramids

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

I found this on youtube "the russian alien" someone know what are that codes and symbols?
It could be an error but when i try to contact the two users that are cover by this symbols one of them close the account, and I did it immediately so ..

archive.gersteinlab.org...

I sent the data of one of the projects to an expert and reply me with this info:

"This project from Gerstein Lab research in the field of bioinformatics, sequences the genomes of a large number of peoplto provide a comprehensive resource on human genetic variation...
Well and this exerpt you have sent me is one of this researches.
Without deciphering this data, it is an comprehensive analysis of pseudogenes in prokaryotes, means: disabled copies of known genes.Overall in prokaryotes its generally believed that they are rare. So they carry out different genes in different selection of prokaryotes plus occurance. Those are associated with specific families and this list just shows off the direct role in DNA transposition. To draw a conclusion ...they found a significant difference in the number of horizontally transferred pseudogenes in strains of ecoli and pseudogenes are more than twice as have likely as genes to have anomalous codon. To look precisely , genes havingrecently fallen out of use for an organism are oftendetectable in the genome as pseudogenes, so disacbled copies of genes are characterized by disruption of reading and stopcodons,leads to duplication formation tends to occur in protein families, and is in many cases linked to the generation of functional diversity. That is all i can say to this".

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
can someone explain to me who exactly sturod83 is and why he is so mysterious?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
wouldn't that be
want a song = what do you want to know
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
So sturod83 is a mysterious person (we don't know why). my theory is that he is working at the DOD (department of defense) and is or was leaking us information on confidential files, however by now he has probably been caught as his profile is a 404 error, but he could also be an alien who doesn't like the others ways (kinda like some people with the government) or my last theory an experiment from aliens who cross genetically mixed human dna with theirs to see what it would make and it gave him vast knowledge.
sturod83 if you are reading this reply to this in 1,2 or 3 for the theory which is correct it would mean so much to us all to know who or what you are
a reply to: Dextraphite

edit on 26-7-2014 by TheTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I'm a being of great knowledge. Everyone needs relax and wait. All will be explained in due time! Rest your minds!
edit on 20-4-2015 by allwillbeexplained because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Infiltrated by Extradimensional Beings

Cant rule it out. Cant rule it in. Flip a coin heads or tails. Heads it is and tails it isn't.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I've listened to that call many times. I'm not convinced at all. Area 51 is a smokescreen.in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join