It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51: Infiltrated by Extradimensional Beings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well with quite some horror I read some posts in this thread.

"Make contact with the "aliens" and you'll receive powers".

They're not "Aliens" this is just a deception. The inner court of the US government, the vatican, the british crown, masonry in generall - all of them
are involved in occultism.

The term "Illuminati" comes from the "illuminated" ones. And their cross-dimensional contact, which is knowledge the babylonians had, the ancient egyptians and many other high cultures of past ages.

You guys might be familiar with the movie "National Treasure".

In this movie you see the famous treasure of the knight templars.

This treasure beneath "the temple of solomon" which is actually al aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, were the babylonian books of magic "too big for one man alone". They were gathered up and burried under the throne of the king who prohibited magic and executed the ones practicing, teaching or learning magic.

So these books were probably the main reason of the crusades.
Once the templars found it, they returned straight to rome.

But the templars grew to powerful. they vastly expanded and got enganged in banking.

They were largely killed off by the vatican, because they wanted to prevent a take over by the templars, which were executed under accuseation of: denial of christ, homosexuality, magic.

They were assasinated at the same time so they couldn't warn the others.
stapped in the dark, some however escaped the church and went to scotland and built the free masons.

The highranking templars worshipped "baphomet" one of many representations of the dark lord.

And we are at a time now, where the vatican has been infiltrated by the masons.

And the connection to this and area 51:

The bloodlines survived, through inbreeding practiced by monarchs / the illuminati bloodlines. The us government is under control of these bloodlines and they still have contact and rituals as their ancestors.

So what the Press and Hollywood sold the public as extra-terrestrial for decades now, is in fact a big pile of rubbish. These beings have been here since we have. Since the beginning of time emperors have worked with them in order to gain power.

Aliens are in fact nothing but manifestations of demon spirits, just as the egyptian "gods" or the mayan "god" serpent.

The spiritual becomes the material. These rituals have to take place at the right place, right time, right performance and correct calculation.
Literally a stargate is opened when this ritual is performed on both dimensions, the dimesions will unite at this certain point.

I advice you guys to google mr. aleister crowley, a very fundamental name in modern day satanism.

When you google the "drawing of the lam" you will find his drawing of the being he contacted with, which called himself "lam the messenger of horus".
Horus was the sun god in ancient egypt.

You will see, that his drawing made in 1904 approximately - is exactly what a modern day "alien" is supposed to look like for the average joe.

Crowley wrote a book called the book of the lam while he was, following his own claims possesed by lam. The book of the lam is really the contrary of the original teachings of our creator.

So anyone who made contact with "aliens" don't believe anything these double-tongues are telling you and most important don't make a deal with them, it will enslave you forever.

www.youtube.com...

Good Inside-Information I personally come to the conclusion he's talking a high amount of truth. Project camelot (which I personally could meet already) is more of disinformation I recon. They mostly focus on Icke, which they tour with - who himself is a known mason and other mystical new era crap.

So project camelot know claims zagami is with the CIA, but truth be told the only chance zagami has to save his butt is what he seems to be doing.

And about the temple of solomon: www.arrivals.technocrazed.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Yes, it all seems to unfold if it happened by extradimensional beings. I believe these beings have a very big influence on such topics we are trying to investigate. The call has been called a hoax because, supposedly the same person phoned a few weeks later and appologized and actually acted it out again. I believe it is not a hoax. I believe the guy was possesed or had gotten a hold of to say he faked it.

7A

Yah i heard that he called and said it was a hoax also. I agree with you, im sure it came to a point that he had no choice but to call in and pretend he was lying. God knows what they put him thru after they got to him.

You kidding?

So the same guy that tricked you, then came clean and even acted it out again, but you're still convinced because HE MUST BE UNDER MIND CONTROL OR HAVE BEEN TORTURED?

Oh dear

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
What if I told you that animals also exist in another dimension, and they overlap with our reality in a very reliable way, and we can "see" thier forms, but thier "world" is totally different to ours, and that they are incredibly intelligent, and it is even possible to talk to most of them? What if some of the creatures that do not overlap with our dimension are simply not visible or only partially visible? What If I told you that the Earth is dimensionally warped and that humans are a strange kind of "special" entity, that are a dimensional crossbreed, and that we are basically "imprisoned" in this "physical" reality. The greys/reptillians/"bad" aliens - what if they are "trapped" beneath us, what if they are actually humans from the future, that gained some degree of "escape" but have not yet totally escaped?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
hello.
wow.
i have read/heard/thought of too many of the things talked about today. delta time will tell? hahah
i could go on and on about why you cant run at extradimentional beings with pitchforks and why the gov would hide/expose the things they do. at the end of the day, everything can be argued against.

however, sticking to the topic.
thinking that he may/maynot be an insider for area 51/gov leaking info he is/isnt supposed to is a battle that will go on forever unanswered untill you talk to him the way he will respond to. consider a possiblity he is here because of the same reasons you are, Answers. he may just be a lost soul with a mind too far gone for reality to take hold of... like mine. however i could be wrong.

question i want to know is
where is this character u all fear now?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JSR

hi im a new member i recently experienced somthing i couldnt explain till i got on the internet and found something similar and i joined because of this thread namely yours and i am not crazy (throwing it out there be cause what im sharing may sound like it is) i have a irregular shaped bedroom and im in northern minnesota so my room gets cold at night so i thought i would experiment and put aluminum foil covering the major areas that the sun hits out my window and it worked great for heating but i had to take it down because i would wake up hearing it move and when i would look faces would be looking at me i saw a video of an extra dimensional being seen through a metal curtain the difference is that the faces stayed imprinted longer on the foil. the first time i experienced this was at 4 in the morning i awoke from my sleep i saw the faces and ran screaming like a maniac i brought my parents to show them but the faces had faded or retracted somehow i took it down the foil for a a good month before curiosity got the better of me and i thougt i would video tape it so i did and what i found was remarkable (much like the wall scene from the first nightmare on elm street but downplayed the face would emerge then slowly retract flat and then reapear in another area i used an old camcorder and well my tape somehow got magnetized or something but then i heard art and the mystery caller and i believe its true if you have the courage to try this i hope you can save your tape somehow because everytime ive tried its somehow deleted or scrambled off of anything i try to use as documentation or to save it on. to the point i believe the caller ive seen these things and i found this way to see them i only wish i knew where the safe zones are this is really messing with me especially with all the 2012 hype that the world seems to be spewing. this is rexik out please someone tell me i live ontop of a magnetic hotspot or something because it scares me to think that extra dimensional beings are rooting through my # and deleting stuff

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
so i've been reading some of the posts and have been very interested in all of these situations due to the abundance of footage of UFO's. I think the guy from ART was probably right, it was too crazy and if it was a hoax how would he shut down their whole signal system?

i think he was right, and he said "extra dimensional beings", but what did he mean by they aren't what they say they are? and how can we ignore this after this new "goldielocks" planet has been found? they probably have been studying our planet and us for the longest time as we would also have done had we found them first. maybe we have found a way to talk with or have found them, and it just hasn't been told to the public. frankly, im curious but am also a little freaked out/anxious over these scenarios being so close together. the whole "disclosure" thing is really great to be able to really figure out what they have been holding back.

interesting...i also want to know more about this sturod84 person! im intrigued...and I googled parts of his ranting posted on here earlier, and it was too coincidental.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Pretty confused post. If it is true what you say, that somebody who worked on black projects was about to go public, the mlitary did not need an all seeing eye to know they did not want him to go public.

And lastly, how do we know it was real? Is there evidence the radio stations sattelite link got zapped? It is equally as likely that the radio station faked the whole thing and cut themselves off the air.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Celtic17

Thanks for the great post but I do not find much difference between demons and angels on one hand and extra-dimensional biological entities on the other hand. Reptillians technically are not aliens, at least the ones that have been living on earth for thousands of years, but it is said they arrived from alpha draconis at some point in the past.

The greys have a much, much shorter history here and they are said to be part of the orion connection together with the draconian reptillians. The pleiadians and nordics are the good angels/aliens fighting against the orion connection.

Remember aliens understand physics much better than humans so it should be no wonder they can teleport and send telepathic messages at will. I think hollywood is on the correct track but none should expect them to give us the truth 100%.....they give us clues and we go from there! The rest involves research into *cosmic conflict* from stan deyo or branton respectively.

Not all masons are inside. According to Branton you gotta be higher than 33rd degree, but technically/officially that does not exist, so how can that be? "You are given a bible when you reach 'the top' and 'the examineer' awaits your response. If you denigrate it then you go to the underworld, if not then you stay a perpetual 32 or 33rd"

Lots of hearsay. I don't know what to believe anymore but normally wherever there is smoke there is also a fire!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 7Ayreon

Hi... i have read your post and found some info on this guy... here is his myspace, have a look at his blog...
very strange

www.myspace.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I have listened to the Art phone call with the hoax caller claiming to be an ex employee of Area 51. I have no doubt that this fellow is having fun and is quite talented with his characters. However, there is truth in the fact that the satalite link that broadcasted the show was brought down during his prank call. This is not a coincidence and to call it so would be indulging ignorance. We now live in an era of technology that adds new depths to the term ' Freedom of Information'. This does not stop leading governments attempting to censor our sharing of knowledge and ideas, on the contrary it strengthens their resolve to do so.

Lets look at some interesting, undeniable facts.

If we can agree that the loss of satalite link was not mere coincidence, then it is fair to say that the prank caller was brushing very close to a certain truth. To shut down a link so publicly carries its own risks, as it is bound to raise the subject to a new platau, and have conspiricy theorists chating for years. The prank call was taken as genuine by the powers that be, and was concluded that information divulged would be worse for them than to expose the fact that they are constantly controlling the flow of information and can pull the plug at any given time. They view the minority of intellectuals who pick up on such acts as low risk.

The truth that was quickly censored was the information of extra-dimensional beings. We think of aliens and we think of flying saucers, lights and crop circles. So many hoaxes supporting this nonsense have been made, that now, anyone with real testemony on the subject is just thrown into the pot with the rest of the crazies. Think, if you will, the most powerful force in the known universe. The Black Hole. We harness the power of the Atom. Is it not fair to think that a civilisation thousands of even millions of years ahead of us have not harnessed the power of the black hole. Professor Stephen Hawkins speaks openly of his theories of worm holes. A means of folding space-time, allowing for travel between a potentially infinite amount of light years in an instant without breaking the laws of relativity.

What if a worm hole didn't fold our universe, but instead punched a whole into an entirely different one? If life were discovered there they would certainly qualify as 'Extra Dimensional Beings'. This process would almost certainly have to utilise a quantum singularity or 'Black Hole'.

I believe that there is plenty of evidence supporting the theory of these beings. I have done a lot of research and sifted through plenty rubbish to discover very convincing evidence which I will post at a later time. For the layman please observe this clip on You Tube. youtu.be...

There are occasions during these international news feeds that show what could only be described as the Event Horizon' of a quantum singularity or Black Hole dissapating in a controlled manor. Either governments are experimenting with black holes, or these phenomena are from elsewhere. I believe the latter as our civilisation is no where near capable enough to even approach this level of technology.

Ignorance is apathy.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thank you for indulging my lengthy thread....That's something that I also say to the missus.

The Truth 82

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Celtic17

listen, i have come into contact with demonic entities before, my past is not very bright. i can tell u this. the ets and demons are completely different entities. i sense a different vibration when they are around. it is very unnatural. the demons presence feels heavy while the ets presence is electrifying. they have power. demons not so much. in accordance with a pact with a demon you must supply the energy for it to do your bidding as well as a payment. the greys have there own energy they have no need to take ours.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth82
What if a worm hole didn't fold our universe, but instead punched a whole into an entirely different one? If life were discovered there they would certainly qualify as 'Extra Dimensional Beings'. This process would almost certainly have to utilise a quantum singularity or 'Black Hole'.

There are occasions during these international news feeds that show what could only be described as the Event Horizon' of a quantum singularity or Black Hole dissapating in a controlled manor. Either governments are experimenting with black holes, or these phenomena are from elsewhere. I believe the latter as our civilisation is no where near capable enough to even approach this level of technology.

Ignorance is apathy.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth82

Ignorance is apathy.

do you think these so called norway and chinese spirals could be said wormholes being opened or said singularities being controlled?
edit on 6/30/11 by thegreyagent because: added youtube video.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Assuming Area 51 is infiltrated by an ET being or presence, all employees enter the base for there job and whilst they enter the forbidden boundaries, they are than possesed with an otherworldly being whether it be in there body or having an act of influence to control them at the subconcious level. Therefore, programing them to keep quiet once they are off-duty to go back home.

Conclusion:
They become walking zombies. That is why there is no disclosure and/or it is so hard to get information from the inside. However, taking rods and critters to account, it seems that these 'things' are purposefully appearing to show us a message, "WE ARE HERE! LOOK!" affect. Though, NASA's astronoughts act confused and act deniably though as if the objects were pieces of debree or comets, which is impossible.

7A

They keep quiet because they don't want to be shot for treason or spend the rest of their lives in prison. I highly doubt they're being controlled by aliens.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

my half brothers and there father and my mother used to live out in nevada. he worked for a secret service. they told me a story of how one day they drew that f117 jet that was being tested (the radar proof one) after they saw it in the sky and they showed it to their father when he came home and he had to sit there and tear it to bits. they said they asked him alot what he did but he never said. and somehow out of the blue he magically dies of a heart attack at work. no autopsy. zilch.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This is interesting, Art Bell exploring possible area 51 technology. Was he trying to make a connection between the phase shift in gas turbine technology "Delta T" and extra-dimensional technology used in satellites? If you are curious you can search the NIST government data bases for atomic clock technology used in satellites but you may not find much.

Its esoteric information probably classified need to know and anyone who does know has to sign a non disclosure agreement (I think).

Of course its kind of relative, what I perceive as too esoteric to understand might be perfectly obvious to someone else. The last thing we need on ATS is the thought police coming in and force feeding us more barbiturates.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 7Ayreon

I believe this person to be inside Area 51's secret experiments because, he has drawn a picture of himeself and an ET.

You're kidding right?
Or am I not understanding that sentance?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thegreyagent

Those videos were proven to be rocket launches not "wormholes".

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
How are you going to describe subatomic scale events with macro sized phenomena? The quantum rules change at the subatomic levels and we don't get to play with those toys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join