It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51: Infiltrated by Extradimensional Beings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
It has come to my conclusion that the Shadow Government has indeed developed a technology or ability to attain the so-called, "All seeing eye" (ability to know all, control all, and intervene all aspects wether it be from telepathy or advanced tech developed by terrestrial or extraterrestrial minds). I have found this to be possible by two or more events taken place from the Art Bell Area 51 Call and the ATS mysterious member sturod84. Through a lot of thought starting with Art Bell's Area 51 Call, the Shadow Government or of relation has indeed cut the believable actors phone call off via satellite (blackout). Which confirms that the underground intelligence literally believed 'Brian's' act broadcasted to coast to coast am. Therefore, cutting his conversation off to the public. Why else would the satellite be cut off? If inside intelligence we're listening to this believable actor, to be a former employee to Area 51, there is no doubt that an agent would pull the satellite link, so no more information would be let out. Please don't set aside the black out to being a coincidense, as it is TOO GREAT to be one! My theory is perfectly logical to it being cut off!! As for the ATS mysterious member 'sturod84', I believe this person to be inside Area 51's secret experiments because, he has drawn a picture of himeself and an ET. He has stated he is researching and experiencing ET inate cognative functions. As well as speaking in utter riddles.

Something I found very abnormal (his response to Lexion's explanation to Delta T)

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Tell me more about the "delta t effect"!

Originally posted by Lexion
Delta T ( usually shown as a triangle with a T next to it ) is generally used as the expression of Temperature Differential. Delta P is Pressure Differential.
No idea what alt T is, but Delta T seems to be used improperly, in this context.

Just my 2 cent,
Lex

Originally posted by sturod84
i think they are refering to delta time, as in a universal time zone

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
i never get the chace to listen to art bell, although the times i have i have loved it if not for the sheer entertainment value of some of the guests. that is an interesting situation, but i seem to remember older threads on here that have talked about other similar incidents on amc2c when so called 'whistleblowers' have called in.

to me, after reading things like the dulce papers and the research on montauken.wikipedia.org... that, even as far fetched as the claims are, there has to be some kernel of truth for those works to even be a disinformation project or something like that.

and i have read the posts by sturod84 and i think they are entertaining, but honestly i wouldn't know if they are codes or anything else. some of the things he/she has said are very philospophical and have given me goosebumps.

as for area 51, i am of the mind of several other people on here and think that its just a base, albeit one that houses some very advanced top secret projects, but the real deal would not be something you could so easily google earth....

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
quad mass volume

verdant

want a song

pass the beer

Are you affiliated with Area 51? Are you a test subject? And what do you mean by what you said. Thank you.

sturod84 logged on for approx. 5 minutes and left too fast that my quick response to his sudden odd message with a question. This topic is dedicated to sturod84 who continues to submit unknown messages to a random bunch of threads. This one was taken from "Proof Positive of Alien Comms" at www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have concluded this member of ATS to be a person who may or may not have (bizarre) coded messages. Anyone capable of translating his odd msgs, please shed some light on this matter.

[edit on 19-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

JSR

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i can see where this guy is very strange, yes.

but what makes you think this guy, or girl, is on the inside?

if area 51 is what everybody says it is, how could he/she get anything out undetected?

your investigation into this charactor is going to fun.
ill be watching.

------------------
i forgot to add this.
i u2u'd him with a question a while back. i think it was last time he poped in.

i asked him---
your a strange one.
care to explain?

he replied---
dooooooooooooooooooooooood

love

just thought i would add that to this thread.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by JSR]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

but what makes you think this guy, or girl, is on the inside? if area 51 is what everybody says it is, how could he/she get anything out undetected?

If this character is on the inside, he/she/it could be selected to leak out differencial messages coded for a purpose which has got to be confirmed by his vulgar responses. He blatantly admits knowledge of alien anatomy without key words to assumption. I really don't understand this person but to be a deranged fluke, but someone to investigate on yes.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's believed the guy had an Australian accent as well. I downloaded the call, but it's nowhere near as creepy as Tool made it out to be in the song "Faaip de Oiad" off their CD Lateralus. They add tons of sound effects and cool drums, really freaky listening.

Even freakier. Related cases with the song. Some dude was meditating to the CD, and then this song came on. He saw himself with what he more or less described as "reptilian eyes" and sped off up into the stars to some sort of brown star.

Another guy said he listened to it and then saw a 6 foot figure walk towards him with "a miasmic grace". He bolted to his car (I mean, as you would), woke up his mates, and sped off.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Assuming Area 51 is infiltrated by an ET being or presence, all employees enter the base for there job and whilst they enter the forbidden boundaries, they are than possesed with an otherworldly being whether it be in there body or having an act of influence to control them at the subconcious level. Therefore, programing them to keep quiet once they are off-duty to go back home.

Conclusion:
They become walking zombies. That is why there is no disclosure and/or it is so hard to get information from the inside. However, taking rods and critters to account, it seems that these 'things' are purposefully appearing to show us a message, "WE ARE HERE! LOOK!" affect. Though, NASA's astronoughts act confused and act deniably though as if the objects were pieces of debree or comets, which is impossible.

7A

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
was art bells "area 51 call" officially confirmed a hoax?!? I've listened to it multiple times and i cannot figure out whether the person is acting or not. Also, he says they will triangulate on his position really really soon. He may have been microchipped.. and since the beings he was talking about are extra-dimensional , it would take no time for them to arive to where he was... thus, the screaming and then the knockout of the broadcast.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Yes, it all seems to unfold if it happened by extradimensional beings. I believe these beings have a very big influence on such topics we are trying to investigate. The call has been called a hoax because, supposedly the same person phoned a few weeks later and appologized and actually acted it out again. I believe it is not a hoax. I believe the guy was possesed or had gotten a hold of to say he faked it.

7A

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Yes, it all seems to unfold if it happened by extradimensional beings. I believe these beings have a very big influence on such topics we are trying to investigate. The call has been called a hoax because, supposedly the same person phoned a few weeks later and appologized and actually acted it out again. I believe it is not a hoax. I believe the guy was possesed or had gotten a hold of to say he faked it.

7A

Yah i heard that he called and said it was a hoax also. I agree with you, im sure it came to a point that he had no choice but to call in and pretend he was lying. God knows what they put him thru after they got to him.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Now what I find interesting is:

Who's On - There are a total of 129 registered members and 2838 visitors on AboveTopSecret.com domains right now.

No one but you or I comments, nor is there much activity in real-time on the ATS board. Hypothetically, maybe we're two sane humans actually awake right now. Lol. Get what I mean?

7A

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This topic is almost as good as the junk mail in my email inbox.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra1982
This topic is almost as good as the junk mail in my email inbox.

Does any of the 2000+ people viewing this site wan't to at least explain to me why this is like the junk mail in an email inbox I mean come on, this is a conspiracy in itself! Don't wave it by while leaving your own fellow ATSer in the waters like "
" about it. I mean, hello? Every heard of support?

7A

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy
It's believed the guy had an Australian accent as well. I downloaded the call, but it's nowhere near as creepy as Tool made it out to be in the song "Faaip de Oiad" off their CD Lateralus. They add tons of sound effects and cool drums, really freaky listening.

Even freakier. Related cases with the song. Some dude was meditating to the CD, and then this song came on. He saw himself with what he more or less described as "reptilian eyes" and sped off up into the stars to some sort of brown star.

Another guy said he listened to it and then saw a 6 foot figure walk towards him with "a miasmic grace". He bolted to his car (I mean, as you would), woke up his mates, and sped off.

what call is this your refering to? it seems intersting, is this call in that tool song? cos ive lsitened to that and its creepy

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
who knows? it sure is an interesting twist to an album that ends in a rather peaceful manner. i am betting hoax.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Extradimensional beings, eh?... does anyone else find it strange that in all the classic sci-fi films of the 1950s the aliens are seen as a threat? surely if they influence the illuminati who control hollywood the last thing they'd want would be a bunch of really pissed off humans with the modern day equivalent of pitchforks chasing them off the earth? I contend that these idiots in shadow government are eitheer themselves being manipulated by beings with powers beyond imagination, and so are slaves in their own right! Also, take into account the whole heaven/hell warring factions theme in religions around the world. Extradimensional beings? Hallucinogen-induced visons and so-forth, with their inevitable philosophical outcomes in times past involving spirit guides etc (I recommend Castaneda's accounts of experiences with Don Juan, yaqui sorcerer)- Life after death? Extradimensionality seems to go hand in hand with consciousness, and consciousness is everywhere after all.. In fact the idea of Gestalt consciousness (identical twins who think the same things at the same time for example) on a mass scale allows LOvelock's Gaia to posess something approaching singular consciousness, so we are even allowed our "gods" (harmonised unconscious thoughts of all the things we feel are beyond our spheres of potential) if the extra-dimensionality of consciousness is taken to be sort of a given.

On a (nearly) final note, have you ever wondered how a dream seems to last an hour but is only two minutes long? Here goes:
For energy oscillating over a real distance in less that 1/2 time than it would take light (physically allowed, in fact required for our universe to have come into existence in the first place according to any thory that wouldn't have Occham turning in his grave), there is a slow-down (contraction) of time, in the same way that our time would appear to speed up to an observer were he accelerated to just under the speed of light.. it's all got to do with lorentz transformations and imaginary numbers which have been part of maths/physics for well over a century now.

Also true that if Ma Gaia decides time's up all she has to do is throw up the Smallpox virus (like that whole half horse/zebra thing thought to be extinct) again, or the moon decides to start falling inward due to some unseen magnetic influence, humanity is f*cked, illuminati and all.

Sorry to clog y'all's noticeboard up, thanks for reading.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Guy

hahaha I've got nothing better to do so I just listened to the song to see if anything happens to me.
BTW, I'm Australian too - ooooh creepy.
now beginning watch for extradimensional beings......

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
People around might not believe what happed that night at art bell's coast to coast that night. i myself believe the government was involved in getting the radio station off air. the anonymous area 51 caller mentioned they would trangulate to the call rapedly. F*** the government i also strongly believe they had some contact with extra terrestrial. the reason because when people would take pictures of ufo's with there film camaras back in the days, the government wouldnt alow the people that took the pictures keep them.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Haha
.. sort of entertaining thread (sorry for any bad english)...

But I have one question thou, what actually makes you believe that this guy, or girl, or whatever he/she is isn't just a fraud?
It's quite posible to anywan who want's to to just creat an account here and post strange and bizzare messages all over the place. Althou it would be interesting if you were right. It's just.. well.. the credibility of this person is in many ways unknown until he can come up with some really hard evidence of actually doing what he/she says to be doing.

That beeing said, I do have a little belief in what happened that night during Art Bell's Coast to Coast. It just doesn't fall in to be that much of an coincident in my opinion, even thou it is a possebility. But like all cases there is a possebility one way or the other until the finel proof is out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join