It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astonishing Identical Structures on the Moon and Mars!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Christ! Will wonders never cease? Would you believe if you were told that two apparently identical and ‘artificial’ looking structures have been photographed both on the Moon as well as on Mars?

I don’t believe this myself, but take a look at the pics below. And if it’s not fudged, then it throws the window wide open to speculation, as to how, why and what they could be.

In the photograph below taken by the Mars Viking , there is a white triangle shaped structure, which you can easily identify and is approx 3 miles wide along its left edge, resting on the right half of a depression.

hometown.aol.com..." border=0>
Viking
Latitude 22.5 degrees, longitude 203 degrees
Enlarged 400%
Courtesy: Mark Commerford

…Here
Source

Now have a look at the Moon pic taken by Clementine, which has been pinched from another thread of mine here. Towards the bottom of the photograph you can make out a white triangle shaped structure which seems to have been partly 'airbrushed' towards its right:

www.marsanomalyresearch.com..." border=0>
Courtesy: JP Skipper
Clementine

Do you notice the uncanny similarity between both the triangle-shaped structures? And these are not only in different locations but one’s on Mars and the other is on the Moon! And remember, these pics have been taken at vastly different times and with different orbital cameras.

Are WE upto something there? Mining on the Moon and Mars, as some contend? If so, then its no big deal figuring out why these structures are alike. If we have nothing to do with this, then is this where the 'aliens' come in?

Whatever it is, this whole thing looks pretty crazy!

[edit on 8-11-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
i really like your posts

i have been interested in martian and lunar anomolies for a long time, ever since i saw the wonderful but flawed 'what really happpened on the way to the moon'. i think that i saw this same correalation on mac tonnies site:

www.mactonnies.com...

i tried to dig through the older posts but couldn't find it, but if you want more eerie correaltions like the one you found here that is a good place to go.

i also find it intresting tho that the triangles in both pictures seem to my untrained eye to be highly reflective. it could be artificial, or it could just be a mineral deposit of some sort and just coincidence that similar patterns appear on both planets.

the truncated top is to me the best argument for artificiality.

edit - the yahoo group is where all the old blog archives are

[edit on 8-11-2006 by angrypsycho1977]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The first picture looks like a fairly normal crater to me .....

Not quite sure what the second picture shows, but the quality isn't good enough to pick out any details.

Nothing suggests an artificial structure to me though.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Well, I think one day the denial will go. Yes, they are beneath (the Grey's) also the same with the other Moons and planets, they are terraforming them.

I think they may "slightly" be reverse terraforming Earth.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

I think they may "slightly" be reverse terraforming Earth.

what do you mean by reverse? to bring the earth to a marslike state? very interesting idea. any articles or materials that expand on this theory?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hey mike, in the first picture, what I see is a crater with a shadow on the left interior and on the outside of the right crater lip, with pixel saturation resulting in a nearly two-tone view.

I suspect that what you see is a diamond shaped structure, not a crater?

Am I off track?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sorry Angry all I can go on is by what I have been shown and told when I am with the Grey I go to.

I have been shown within Moons ad Planets how they have been making them Earthlike. I think that our atmosphere is slowly being changed to where the air will be thinner. I know the Grey's can not breathe our air becuase there is to much oxygen in it however, they can breathe very thin air.

They aren't /haven't been here trying to take this planet over they have been creating a new species of life we/them and one day this new species may be able/excepted by the abductee's that are part of who they are.

They are terraforming the others and reverse terraforming Earth so all will be accepting for all. One day we will travel our solar system if we don't destroy ourselves first.

I have a little more hope now that the people have spoken and voted for a change. Now we need to watch and push forward for the goodness.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The first picture looks like a triangle object resting in a crater or depression. The second photo who knows what it is looks like an arrowhead

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hi there people and post maker,
Just like to say that I am not so conviced by these pictures or maybe I missed some details.

But anyway for the people who are really into all this right now I have a website that does a whole project about this and its quite interesting. You may not agree with it but it has pictures and examples of structures on Mars and how they fit man made structures like Washing DC the lay out and the pyramids.

www.mt.net...

Anyway look up Cydonia it may have more answers to convince you either way.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It is a real crapshoot trying to interpret such low resolution imagery, especially with the tampering.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The first is a crater.

The second is a data glitch (why else is it aligned up on the x/y axes of the pixels?)

Deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i want to be a believer but i see absolutely nothing.

maybe the author can elaborate a bit...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Hey mike, in the first picture, what I see is a crater with a shadow on the left interior and on the outside of the right crater lip, with pixel saturation resulting in a nearly two-tone view.

I suspect that what you see is a diamond shaped structure, not a crater?

Well, Ecto, that's a white triangle on the right of the crater! In the first B/W pic, do you see a two-tone 'crater'? The left half is almost black whereas the right half is triangular in shape with defined edges. The left edge of the triangle which is the base is vertical on your screen and 'cuts' the crater in half. This base also has small horizontal protrusions.

You can also make out a square structure near the top edge of the triangle.

Those of you who have some experience in photo interpretation would find it very easy to identify. Also experiment with your monitor's resolution. Perhaps a little temp adjustment will allow you to make out the structures very clearly.

Let's face it. It may not be ever possible to see very clearly defined structures like you would a satellite or Google image of say New York!! That's where NASA, the CIA, FBI. NSA etc come in!! They ain't stupid to give one a full blooded untampered panoramic photograph of the structures on the Moon or Mars!! At least not yet.

So, you've gotta do some detective work here.

Happy hunting!!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeMitsuko
i want to be a believer but i see absolutely nothing.

maybe the author can elaborate a bit...

Me either. I see heavily pixellated images that could be anything, including a Chihuahua with a poodle skirt. What I don't see are sharp, high rez images.

top topics

join