It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats take US House of Representatives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
For the First time since 1994 the Democrats take control.

news.ninemsn.com.au
Democrats swept Republicans out of power in the US House of Representatives, riding public doubts about the war in Iraq and President George W Bush's leadership to victory.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Did your team win ??

[edit on 8-11-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
WAAHOOOO.....Praise God.....Praise God....The demons have been exorcised!!The house is clear!

Now lets see how long the right crys today and see how long it takes the Democrats to screw up. To everyone who voted Independant or reform or green, and any other platform other than Democrat and Republican THANK YOU! We might not have taken many or any this time..BUT! We are on the rise in the political game and soon enough we will have enough local grass roots support to take over Wahington and reform this biopoly that the Dem and GOP have. Keep the faith fight the left and right and stand up for the people cause they will soon enough know that the other two do not stand up for them.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Did your team win ??

Very interesting that you should put it that way. That's the number one issue I have with politics today -- That it's treated like a sport with teams. With sports teams, even when your team is doing really badly, you are 'loyal' to them and you root for them. In politics, if your 'team' is messing up, they don't deserve your loyalty and they should be fired!

Unfortunately, too many people see politics that way and will stick by their 'team' regardless how slimy, dishonest and miserable they are...

Oh, and I don't have a team...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well it looks like America finally came to its senses. Hopefully they will continue the trend in 2008. We have no business in Iraq. If they really want to stabalize the region they should start with the israeli-palestinian conflict.

I think this guy must be a frustrated republican.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The winds of change are finally upon us. And I, for one am extremely grateful. Hopefully, Democrats will get control of the Senate, as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You already started a thread here

Please post comments there

Thread closed.

top topics

join