It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens taking over earth...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
if they land, it dosn't mean anything because we have seen them "aliens", that is if you make the connection between aliens and UFOS. So heres were you make the choice, if we have seen Aliens then have we seen angels ... yes we have tales and storys of there deeds but are there visual sightings? or strong storys. Unlike UFOS we dont have an Angel Hotline that when there are sightings we call it, we don't have government agencies working to find angels either.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm with Firebat with this one.

As I've stated in other posts, the whole "Fear-monger" idea of "aliens getting ready to colonize Earth" was an idea spread around not only by the government but authors such as David Icke who sought to make money off of this.

Believe us when we say, that they were here long ago.. and if they did choose to colonize this planet.. I would believe they would of had it a while ago.

I've found some part of the UFO community who hasn't looked at all the evidence and thought outside the box to nurture this idea because the government and other authors seem to play it off so well. As I've said when you look at the evidence, its like looking at the Hollow Earth theory - a joke.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
but we have heard of aliens, we have seen UFOS right?
We have heard the stories of aliens abductions, right? (all though they might not be confirmed no one really puts the money into doing it)
another fact is that, we have the proof at our fingers it's our duty to find it out.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sty
If extraterestrial civilisation managed to get here you can assume that thir genetics is faar better than ours -including bacteorologic wapons that could nicely celan the planet. But we need to keep in mind that they were here for long long time even before we created our first cities.Probably there is something else like a rulling force that interdinct invading a planet - and the only legal way to get it is if we sell it as the old indians did when they recieved bells and mirrors...

GREAT POINTS !

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If Aliens do show up I bet they won't be able to hide the fact they are not Aliens but Angelic fallen types and Demons. Maybe that's why they are so distant from us because we would spot them no problem for what they are. We are not insects under experiment they are and they know God has a Chamber to sort the ones in God's Image out from the one's that are Evil.
Who says all UFO type activity is Evil it could be the Good Angels going their job fighting spiritual battles too.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by trewth
do you have any evidence of your wild theory, i mean i know you people are violent but there's zero evidence that alien's plan to take over the earth and if they do we can't stop them and we're not all going to commit suicide like some cult, so you sound tough but you just need to get out the trailer park more often

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have a U2U

[edit on 8/11/06 by masqua]

There's zero evidence aliens are visiting earth in the first place (I believe they are so spare the skeptic speech). My point is to look at logic as the first sign of tangible evidence, and physical proof later. Sometimes the "proof" doesn't match up with the logic, and it's not always the logic that is false

Example: Devout believers in the Koran still fight to tell us that the world must be flat because the Koran says it is. But logic and the theory of gravity tells us that it must be round. Take the logic into account and then look at satellite pictures of the Earth and you will know this is true.

Personally I think there are aliens who want this planet, and aliens who want us as allies. I think once contact is made and disclosure is given, we will be faced with a choice, join with the aliens, or face the others alone. Knowing our location in our immediate area, it's possible we are a sort of border system between galaxies. It's likely that our system represents an important strategic point of some type.

Or as I always end these topics...

We could all be crazy and there are no aliens or government cover-ups happening.

Skeptic? Perhaps.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkLuitzen

maybe a little bit off topic but also over aliens, for all people which can read and understand dutch or have a program to translate dutch to english
www.niburu.nl...

Its about an article from reuters which claims we are being visited by aliens ( greys) but the link to the reuters site is invallid / getting error that the story isn't availeble.

Here is the text from the above link translated from Dutch to English using Google.

Original Link.

Li nk to translated page.

LIMA - The British news agency Reuters news that we are visited by the Grey, and that "the second coming of Christ at the clouds from the sky" is nothing more than spaceships from another planet returning. Even top executives of the U.S. Air Force said in a press conference that we have had a visit from extraterrestrial beings.

The World Extratrerrestrial Congress Johnathan Reed,. The World Congress Extratrerrestrial Johnathan Reed, a former psychologist says that he is in Seattle with his Golden Retriever to getting around. Then there appeared a Grey - an extraterrestrial being with a large head and big black eyes - and who took his dog. The grey, however, returned, and spent nine days in the house of the man. In these nine days the alien communicated telepathically with the man. The alien could read his thoughts, and the man got the thoughts of the alien by, says the man from Reuters. The alien had red blood, breathing, but was not. The skin of the alien was like a pig, and he had a small spleetje as mouth. He was a decrease blood sample, and laboratory tests showed that the substance had 46 chromosomes, like humans, but 9 of them were as those of dolphins and turtles. Reed and other people, including Uruguayan Rafael Ulloa says that during the attacks on the World Trade Center on 11 sepember 2001 she and several other people through the telepathic aliens doorgekregen that they had had to flee the building or in the vicinity had to remain in the building. These people come together this week in Lima for a World Extratrerrestrial Congress. Peru is a mekka been convicted of mysteries, and there are a large quantity of extraterrestrial spaceships, especially in the southwest of Chilca. Local residents say that extraterrestrial beings have helped them do with the sprouting of water resources. Because the creatures unknown forces could do a water source. The congress is organised organised by the Alfa y Omega group. The return of Christ, as described in the Bible, will they consider a return with spaceships Indeed, hemelvaarstdag Jesus with his body rose into the sky and disappeared in a cloudAs the sky above us, and no air outside the atmosphere, it is logical that he made a shipAngels who appeared said that he comes back as he left, and that He from the sky with the clouds will neerdalen on earth. This return will take place after a global. Confirmation of the U.S. Air Force during a press conference Tuesday told the gepensioeneerde Lieutenant Colonel Donald Ware of the U.S. Air Force that he has had contact with extraterrestrial beings. This happened in 1953 when he was seven extraterrestrial spaceships fly over Washington DC saw. He says that he has not seen the creatures themselves, but that he's the UFO eight times has seen times back until 1982, says Ware against Reuters. Wendell Stevens, a gepensioeneerde colonel of the U.S. Airforce, investigated 100 cases on extraterrestrial beings, and although he never had one with my own eyes have seen after he believes the cases examined, one hundred percent sure that aliens exist and the earth visitsHe began working as a researcher when the U.S. Airforce within a month's two alleged UFO crashed salvaged. The Air Force denies that they have done. Stevens who thinks that he is perhaps the largest archive of UFO photos on the world, says that from 1947 to 1949 he worked in Alaska. He was part of a project where B-29 aircraft equipped with special tools and equipment were deployed to the extraterrestrial beings to be able to detect. Stevens, not previously believed in aliens, saying that the plane was his job to the crew informed about the B-29 on the radio spectrum. He tells how the radio was completely disrupted, and the temperature inside the plane rose. When the crew looked outside, saw them to their great fear a flying saucer beside the aircraft fly, says the former topfunctionaris against Reuters. He says that the crew flying saucer with four different types of cameras photographed, but that the photos were taken by the military government and the cover is stoppedNo Air Force spokesman here could comment. Source: Reuters

Not the best but interesting all the same.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spidy

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
and brain wash us so that we don't fight back.

Do they really have to brainwash us?

It is almost terrifying how easy it is to brainwash someone. Especially if Aliens were behind us, I don't think it would take much effort on their part.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spidy

you ppl act like thers no hope yes they r more advanced but thats also thell weekness they havent took over cuz they cant breth in out air and havent found away how cuz of how dirty it is in the bible god said he favord man it must be for a reason have fath

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
For some reason, considering the thousands and possibly millions of years that they have been visiting earth, and even creating their own bases, the idea of them brainwashing us to take over the world is ludicrous. If this were truly the basis of their involvement, then they would have chosen an opportunity to do so along time ago, when we were more fledgling. I believe the thing that has upset the balance for et involvement is that we advanced into the beginnings of the nuclear age, and unleashed this devastating poison on the world and fellow humans. In addition we made our entry into space. This presents a bit of a problem for ets, as we are not civilized yet, and therefore do not merit space age technology. Further, they are aware of the terrible breaks in food chain and the massive resources we have extracted from our planet, leaving huge caverns emptied of oil, the potential for earthquakes, and devastating things such as crustal displacement due to the abuse of our planet over the last century is very much of a concern. Now this is what I believe, but its also what many people have disclosed from military, cia , black ops, including scientists, and even civilians who have been abducted.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 9-8-2008 by mystiq]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join