It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Protest "bush disappointed"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Its time to celebrate! A change is better than no change!

However, Bush will become much more AGRESSIVE from now on

This is not someone who will take such a victory by the Democrats lightly, and things are going to get much worse before they can ever get better.

Look forward to all hell breaking loose soon.

I hate to rain on our parade, as i'm ecstatic about the change!!!! Just be warned that chaos is coming.

Until then....GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
"Bush dissapointed"

Hooray!
Does a happy Donkey Party dance!
Im christmas morning happy.Go Democrats.
Controlling the House and Senate=Priceless.

Lmao@Bush

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Isn't the democrats gaining the majority only in january?

I think your correct...it's something like Jan 25-27th when the freshmen congress is sworn in, big ceremony doings.

but in the meanwhile, the transition teams are positioning for committee seats and positions of influence for their elected officials.
the new majority leader & minority whip are putting out directives & position papers that will tell the party members how, what, where the policies are heading.

...So Bush can do something very stupid until then...

sure he could, but he might also do what all previous lame-duck presidents did, go on visits & junkets all around the globe, and put on a million miles+ of travel during his administrations last two years.
Formulate plans on getting his crawford ranch white house ready for his retirement years,
also he's gonna be concentrating on the GW Bush library...

and heading off all the impeachment talks from gaining momentum, at least for himself, (ole' Rummy can take-care-of-hisself...as they say in texas)

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The GOP lost its way. Time for the dems to try things for a bit. But we need to alter the electoral landscape so that third parties can form and run candidates without being spoliers. Instant Runoff Voting is a good start. Publicly financed elections is another. Will it happen? Why should it? The dems and GOP have no incentive to share power with third parties. They'd rather keep the ball to themselves.

I am amazed at the fear some of you hold regarding Hillary Clinton. She's practically a republican as it is. She's about as liberal as Bob Dole. You're just angry that no one will be able to impeach her for a BJ as she can't get one and no one would take one either. She's a-sexual and there's nothing worse on the Hill than being a-sexual.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join