It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shows That You Can't Stand!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I was just flipping through the cahnnels and fell on the show '7Th Heaven' and right before that was the show' Gilmore Girls'...I don't know why these shows are still on the air..But I think they are really bad, I can't stand them! I just can't! I don't know why, but its just an instinct I get whenever I see one of these 2 shows too turn off the TV and go complain to someone! lol. Anyways, Am I the only one here who hates these shows? What shows can't you guys stand to see??

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
you know, the usual 'lost' and 'heroes'

just kidding!!!

i can't stand 'king of the hill' (sorry) and 'fear factor'...

most likely there are others, but i can't think of them now...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Haha I can't stand King of The Hill either, I just like Dale Gribble! I also hate every single Soap Oprah out their
lol

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The worst things I think are the auction shows like Cash in the Attic, Antiques Roadshow, etc. plus I hate the Poirot shows on A&E Biography channels.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Ohhh! I forgot about Trading Spaces and Clean Sweep and While You Were Out! When I watch these shows I say to myself, 'Learn how to paint before going on that stupid show you idiots!!!'
Did any of you notice that there are almost no carpanters or painters that go on that show? and did you notice that none of them know how to paint walls properly? THEY PAINT SIDEWAYS! In the middle of the wall!! Anyways, I'm getting frustrated lol.

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
American Idol

too many comercials they end a commercial break to announce another commercial break.:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I agree, All the 'Idol' shows are like that, here in Canada we have 'Canadian Idol' and the host says' Okay folks we will find out who is eliminated after the break of thee break we are going to take now!!!'' lol:@

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Nearly everything!

ALL reality shows, they're all utter crap.
King of the Hill
ALL soaps! They should all DIE!
:bnghd:

Infact, everything except documentaries, Family Guy, Simpsons, Futurama and Lost.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Stargate ... still not exactly sure why they allow that show to continue.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

Stargate ... still not exactly sure why they allow that show to continue.

Because it's extremely popular.

For me it's any daytime talkshow.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
My worst show's are all soaps, all makeover show's, all fat club's, all idol show's (I hate X factor), all catwalk shows and most daytime stuff.

Do you mind if I ask why you hate King of the Hill, it was spawned from Beavis and Butthead. Admittedly it's not my first choice but I watch if nothings on and I wouldn't say it's awfull.
What makes you hate it????

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The shows I can't stand:

- Any kids show. They frighten me.

- Any soap opera.

- Star Trek (any of 'em).
- Jerry Springer. WTH! :w:

-tts

[edit: Spelling. Whoops.]

[edit on 11-11-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The NEW animated shows on Comedy Central, namely drawn together. It sucks. It made me stop watching Comedy Central. I only watch it for the Daily Show now.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Laguna Beach. I've never watched more than 2 minutes of it and I never intend to.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I always hated MASH, Seinfeld and Cheers... ACK>>>

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Also,I never liked

Star Trek
Any of the soap operas

I am sure there are some other things. I just can't really think of any right now.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I also don't really care for any of the CSI programs....:shk:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
America's Next Top Model, seriously a show that shallows shallowness even more...

and all those lawsers shows, with the exception of maybe Boston Legal...
Viva Denny Crane...

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Yeah,I just got to thinking.. I never really liked Law & Order either.. For some reason I just never could get into all of the "law" programs on t.v. There is so much on t.v that I don't care for, very little that I watch, that I can't really think of a program that I genuinely do like. :shk:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Reality or day time television is a big switch channel motivator in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join