It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay kid says hello to the new kids.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
While the initial post may have been made with the intent of promoting a personal agenda, it certainly does not excuse ANY of the rude, ignorant nor immature responses made in several posts that followed.

Just thought I'd mention it ...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Um hi ... gay kid... you have been here longer then I so what is with the belated 'hi'?

And whats point in anouncing to everyone your gay like that? ........ attention? Or did we seriously need to know what way you take it? .. Because I did not need to know.. it was honestly none of my business to know your preferance. This is what turns alot of people away from gays.

Yes, Ditto here.

I couldn't care less what you do at home, you have every right and thats your business.
But This seems like advertising to me.
Oh yeah.
HI.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ford Farmer,

Step away from the Neanderthals. Please note that you have now been placed in the same category as...

"the women-folk"

Here's how it works. If you hadn't stated your homosexuality you wouldn't have suffered the abuse of the poster who broke the T&C's to the point they got banned.

Now, let's analyze that statement. You posted on the board and then some one committed a bannable abusive act (much like a criminal commits a violent criminal act against a victim) against you. The Neanderthal mentality (and if you don't mind me almost quoting them verbatim) is

for the raped woman

"If she hadn't left her house she wouldn't have been raped."

So - you left your house. Actually, let's go a step further. You got out of bed that morning...wait, we could say that when you "really asked for it" is when you didn't shoot yourself in the head the night before...

oops - no - this is your parents' fault. They had you.

Now all this complicit activity by you and your parents have led you to become a victim under the Neanderthal rules.

Enjoy yourself and remember - contribute to the Knuckle Guard Society - providing little squishy comfort pads for knuckle-dragging Neanderthals around the world. It's tax deductible.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
go ahead, Im sorry if the truth offends you, I'd rather voice my opinion than be a slave to the system.

admin edit unfortunately I had to edit this post of all but the above.

A message to "henry88" we'd rather you voice your opinion elsewhere.

Springer...

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted by valhall
led you to become a victim

Victim status is what this is all about, right?

If I came into this forum and said, 'Hey, welcome all you new members, and by the way I love Bush and all his policies.' Then someone takes issue with me because maybe I'm genetically predisposed to Bushism's. Am I a victim? Or did I post in the wrong Forum?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Okay, in this particular instance, this is called "attrition". It takes out a lot of the KDN's. Some get under the radar and continue to spew their ignorance all over us, but that particular one...well, he hadn't received his squishy knuckly protectors and he got his low-browed, soup-drooling, sock-sucking, booger-picking moron butt in a bind.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Sadly the immature can't seem to leave this thread alone... With that said, I would like to offer a WARM WELCOME to "FordFarmer" and now close this thread...

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join