It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Satan be Converted, Killed, or Remain the Same?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If we placed a Crucifix in and on every particle of his being, would Satan be converted to God, die, or remain in his evil, vicious, and wicked ways?

I believe he would be converted to God and suffering would end on earth and in the afterlife.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Once again, GT, 'SATAN' is not a specific entity! A satan is ANY adversary (opposition or challange - and sometimes we call God's anger 'satan').

But - regardless - what would a 'crucifix' do? It is a symbol of death - the cruelest form of execution man has ever devised.

All negative entities in this world have already been fully reconciled to God. This is a recent development; within the last 2 months this has taken place 'behind the scenes.'

O Israel you LORD God is ONE.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Once again, GT, 'SATAN' is not a specific entity! A satan is ANY adversary (opposition or challange - and sometimes we call God's anger 'satan').

But - regardless - what would a 'crucifix' do? It is a symbol of death - the cruelest form of execution man has ever devised.

All negative entities in this world have already been fully reconciled to God. This is a recent development; within the last 2 months this has taken place 'behind the scenes.'

O Israel you LORD God is ONE.

Satan is the most opposite of what God believes. It is a being that God created so that His Life Creation would be kept in order. Satan is an entity who is vicious, wicked, and evil and only through greater worship of God can we avoid this evil being.

The crucifix is a symbol of life based on what came about. The crucifix, if we suffer through it, grants eternal life. Some may feel it is Satan's victory when in reality it is God's eternal victory through the conquering of sins. Satan cannot stand the crucifix as it is oppositional to his methods of evil control. God saved all believers in the true meaning of the crucifixion.

Explain your quote: "All negative entities in this world have already been fully reconciled to God. This is a recent development; within the last 2 months this has taken place 'behind the scenes.'"

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
queenannie38, Satan is an entity and we can oppose him with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength.

The following is a prayer that was composed by Pope Leo XIII and that I frequently say:

"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls. Amen."

God Bless You and All!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I don't mean to be rude, but 'a crucifix in every part of his being'? Sounds rather sadistic to me. Is this what your God wants? I'll take my chances with the dark lord. Thank you. lawl

[edit on 8-11-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
If we placed a Crucifix in and on every particle of his being, would Satan be converted to God, die, or remain in his evil, vicious, and wicked ways?

I think you've been watching too many vampire movies. You're implying using physical force against a spiritual being. It's not going to do anything to him. One other point you might have failed to realize is that Satan might dislike the crucifix, but not from any power it has. He would just hate what it stood for.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
GT PLEASE do a study on the word satan and its uses.

Satan is NOT viscious or evil (apart from the evil God creates for his purposes).

There is NONE other than God. NONE.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Don't forget, Satan was God's highest Angle.

He was the most favored and loved until God made man and preferred them as his favorite.

For this he was cast out of heaven.

Anyways, enough bible class, Since Satan was from "Heaven" the cross would do him/it no harm.

In fact since it shows God's son being killed in a most horrendous way, he/it would probably like it and keep it as a good luck charm-IMO.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
That's what the PREACHERS say - not what the bible says!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I believe Satan would be converted and remain the same, as long as Satan relinquishes willingly what Satan has, which belongs to the God of Truth.

I believe since nothing can cease to exist, and all come from the same original soul observer, it stands to reason Satan would have to yield to God in order to receive conversion. But if Satan is the epitome of Hate, which i believe to be true, then one of the few good things that "Hate" can be converted to is .....

what do you think "hate" can be converted into that is positive, and remains to be a portion of what "hate" was???

i have som possibilities, but am interested in what others may think.

thanks guys,
john

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

I think you've been watching too many vampire movies. You're implying using physical force against a spiritual being. It's not going to do anything to him. One other point you might have failed to realize is that Satan might dislike the crucifix, but not from any power it has. He would just hate what it stood for.

I was speaking metaphorically only. Wouldn't the conversion of Satan be the greatest conversion of all time? If it really occurred, it would be a cause of celebration for billions and might create the greatest Holiday ever.

Does a nonconverted Satan have to always exist?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I think both Queen and Greatech are both correct on this one, but the truth slightly elludes both.

I think the true Satan within all observers throughout creation is in reference to observers who are operating from the portions of their minds that is dependent upon "HATE", or the masks that "hate" created to hide itself.

i would also like to add that at one time in the scriptures Jesus did say to one of the apostles: "Get away from me Satan". which was in reference to the man's state of mind at the time, because his thoughts in words was reflective of an accuser and reflective of someone induced by anger or hate.

the word crucifix?

Cruise I Fix!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

I think you've been watching too many vampire movies.

vampires, if i recall correctly did not like garlic, right?

GARLIC = GARLIK

"K" makes the same sound as "C"

G A R L I K [MIRROR] K I L R A G

add your additional "L" for no good reason, and your "E" that really makes no sound:

and perhaps, just perhaps ......

GARLIC KILL RAGE

CRUISE, I FIX

but, "c" makes the same sound as "s", and i hear no "i" or "e" sound .. ..

CRUCIFIX

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You know what they say - there is a thin line between love and hate!

I don't know if I've ever let hate bud forth in my heart. My opinion is no doubt an incomplete understanding!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, your way of dividing up words for hidden meanings is brilliant. Would this approach be more or less effective for all or some other foreign languages?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You know what they say - there is a thin line between love and hate!

I do not think there is such a fine line between love and hate. I have had Spiritual experiences with God (Love) and Satan (Hate). They are so far from each other that it is mind-boggling. God teaches me what can be, Satan teaches how a Soul could burn on fire at a specific temperature. God promises a favorable future, Satan has no promises, only lies. I could go on, but I believe I have made my point.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Esoteric Teacher, your way of dividing up words for hidden meanings is brilliant. Would this approach be more or less effective for all or some other foreign languages?

Yes, i believe this approach is effective for all languages, which are still one in the same language.

i only apply the rules of the bible to the word or words.

the rules of the bible that can be applied to language can be used to find other true meanings in the bible.

why do i use the bible's rules and apply them to "the word"?

because Aaron (moses's brother) once asked moses about the Torah, and what it was and why moses told him it was far more than it seemed to be.
Moses's response was: "All that has occurred, is occurring, or will occur is encoded into the Torah!"

So, like Sir Isaac Newton who spent many years looking for a code in the bible, i too gave it much thought. and what i found was alot of things. but why i continued to look was:

"Judge not lest thee be judged".
and since the bible does judge, it permits us to judge the bible, by it's own accord it tells us as much.

"I am the word"
so use the words of the bible and apply the rules of the bible to the bible.

"We currently reside in the dominion of Satan/Lucifer"
so, if we are not in heaven, we must be where all things are opposite that of the kingdom.

"a child shall lead them"
i spell words out as they sound, phonetically.

"the meek shall inherit the earth"
perhaps we should only use lower case letters?

at any rate, while applying 3 or 4 of the rules to the sentences or key phrases in the bible i found i was seeing other verses from the same book i was looking at.

and since i was seeing other verses in the same book of the bible i was looking into, i figured it could not be a fluke after having found multiple examples.

one of the easiest is the garden of . .. (it is pronounced EDUN) mirror = NUDE.

other languages? yes, but you can look at a word in a different language and see an english meaning to it.

example?

a "pair" is a couple.
but i hear no "i" sound, so "pair"=par.

slang for people making love is "lay".

PARLAY??? the language of love??? parlay is french for speak!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher and others, did the Bible say which language would become the most influential in the world? In the afterlife? How would your answers apply to the original post?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I believe he would be converted to God and suffering would end on earth and in the afterlife.

Lucifer fell from God's grace due to pride. He cannot repent because of pride. He has, is and will always try to usurp God's position. Satan was defeated at the cross. He will continue to work at this until God finally cast him out for good.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What were, are, and will be Satan's spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional reactions to the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ? What were, are, and will be humans' Spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional reactions to the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join