It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic eavesdropping on polling centers in the U.S.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I voted today and noticed something strange. Telecommunication trucks out in full force today working on telephone lines. Mysteriously centered around polling centers.

Our state uses electronic voting machines. I beleive that the results are sent through telephony when the polls close the same way faxes are sent. Were these telecommunication trucks Democratic or Republican spies trying to intercept election results through the telephone line and alter final tallies?

I don't know the real answer but it would not surprise me at all if the maintenance on the telephone lines today were the result of some elaborate wiretapping scheme on polling centers.

I doubt our local or State police have the technical resources to even investigate such a possibility, nor do I think they would even try. Kind of sad that maybe our election results are fraudulant.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by ImplementOfWar]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Interesting thought.

More than likely it's just the phone company having personnel on hand so as to rapidly attack any communications problems between polling places and wherever the information is sent.

More than likely nothing evil is going on.

The power companies do a similar thing.
When company presidents or CEO's are in the midst of an important meeting with elected officials, stockholders or just a town hall kind of deal, electrical crews will be on hand to restore electricity if necessary.

Sounds stupid, makes sense.
Kinda embarrassing for the lights to go out when a utility chief is there....

new topics

join