It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A spiritual Awakening

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwingingMonkey
This is a fascinating thread. Spirituality and the universe of course is very much connected to the subject of aliens - a higher state of consciousness. Any superiour intelligence is going to be very tuned into the meditative structure of the universe.

Seridium - what books are you reading right now?

Besides books on the UFO cover-up and theology of the universe, I have been reading various books on NLP, self-hypnosis AND "Cosmic Ordering".

What you are saying relates completely to cosmic ordering. Is it working for you? I've experienced nothing positive so far. I purchased two book & cd's and since I've had trouble with my job and a bump on the road. No lottery wins.

I dont read book's...

well I have not read a book in ages last one I read about 8 years ago was the Celestine Prophacy.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
you speak wisely seridium.
what you are talking about, i have been thinking about for a very long time, now. but i tell you my attitude on that, it is very simple.

i dont want to struggle anymore, what for?

remember, that everything you will do during your lifetime - is going to result in death. so what is your goal, what are you trying to pursue? how big are we, how small are we - i dont know. and how long is a lifetime?
you just cant tell, mate - in what dimension we wander.

i dont need to be good and feel comfortable, how you described it.

since 4 years i feel like #, cant sleep etc. - only because i think too much about other people and war; about how many people die and starvate - every single day. i have endless sorrows, but i really dont know who i am at all, because i never had a chance to find it out and noone could tell me, because noone would look deep enough at me - noone was ever truly interested in what i am, what i say, what i believe.
i just dont care.
like my grandma' said: you´ll get used to everything.
and its much too unimportant to only care about oneself, it is ridiculous.

i dont need to be somehow, it just does not matter.
because if i do have a want and a need to feel this very special way (like you described) or any other way, i am moving myself into an addiction, an addiction to be "enlighted" or whatever.
i dont want to be addicted, i dont want to be anything at all.
most of all i dont want to be a human body, full of #.

humans are weak, flawed.
but that´s ok, i think god made us like that, so we can prove how good we really are.

maybe some guy in the deepest jungle knows something about spirits or anything else, like philosophy. but we, here, in the western civilization (i dont know where you have grown up...), we just dont know nothing at all. and remember, that everything you try to think about could be just the way "they want you to think" about it. i mean, how can you ever be sure about anythingt at all - i think its not possible.

since i was a small child i never understood people. they told me to do things, or to behave a certain way. but when i turned around, they did the opposite. i was "bad" in school not because i was too stupid, but i was asking myself, what this stuff would be good for at all? science does not fullfill our hearts.

people have never taken me seriously, laughed at me and so on.
even if i was right they wont accept it and keeped on thinking in their small minded ways. the important thing is, that i never feeled like i have the wisdom i should share with everybody, but i just wanted to connect to other beings and together with them find out, what our lives are about and what surrounds us - i wont connect in order only to live in ignorance.

nowadays to me it seems like most people are only living a dream and they have no consciousness at all.

i tell you what. i have become sick of people. i feel like living together with beasts, animals, bizarre and distorted beings - they shout, scream, rape, steal, beat and kill. and i actually know that i dont belong here (on earth).

i think the same way like you do, that we are energy and everything is energy.

i have seen things in my life which changed my view on life dramatically.
i lost dozens of "best friends" - people are # and you damned never know who that really is you get along with.

and everytime i look around, wake up, go out into my life, the city, my and everyones everyday life, i know that everything is just a lie.
especially when i look in the faces of other people.
man, i really thought i am messed up, but what i see in other peoples faces is even worser...

but i am too pride to live like that.
i dont want to get killed, but i want to die - very much.
i prayed so often that god takes me in the night, when i sleep, but he wont.
if i had the pill just right here that would only make me fall asleep and i´d never wake up - i would take just right now, because i wont miss anything here on earth.

all my life i tried to hold on to people, but people never accepted me.
noone. i know many people, i´m not a weirdo, but i know, that i dont have real friends - real friends, that would lie for you - if necessary, or even get a bullet for you. i see no need to live a life only for myself. we were meant to live together.

i was different. i feeled different, i thought different. but the difference was only that i wasnt as primitive and simple as them.
and i would not be satisfied with everyday stuff.
i have a little clue about whats going on just right above our heads and our lives down here just mean nothing!

i think our body is the body of an animal, but our mind and consciousness is the soul of a god.

we have been given the blessing to think. to think - like you described it, too - just means everything. but most people cant think, because they are still uncosciousness.

so, whats up on earth?
when will the apocalypse come?
do aliens exist, yes or no?
i´m bored!

best regards

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
A friend of mine lent me a copy of The Secret on DVD the other day. I have watched it entirely now a few times and find it to be a very inspiring documentary.

I highly recommend it to anyone.

The only caveat I have about their whole paradigm of understanding is the control factor. We have limited control to do some miraculous things. It has been suggested from my Guides that about two-thirds of our destiny is determined through our thoughts, emotions, growth, and deeds, while the other approximate one-third is determined by the influence of others on This Side as well as by many on the Other Side.

The DVD mentions that Mother Teresa applied the principles of The Secret, as is evidenced by all that she accomplished in her life.

However...

In April 1996, Mother Teresa fell and broke her collar bone. In August of that year she suffered from malaria and failure of the left heart ventricle. She underwent heart surgery, but it was clear that her health was declining. On March 13, 1997, she stepped down from the head of Missionaries of Charity and died on September 5, 1997, nine days after her 87th birthday.

Source: Mother Teresa In Wikipedia

If this world renowned saintly person only attracted positive people and events, then why did she suffer from falling and breaking her collar bone? From succumbing to malaria? And from suffering from heart-related illness?

Surely she was applying the principles of The Secret in her life, right?

The reason is because not everything that happens to us is because of what happens on our inner levels of consciousness. Some events are simply beyond our ability to control.

There are indeed good people out there that have had some bad things happen to them and it was not because they attracted it to themselves from not thinking positively, from not projecting the right feelings and emotions, from not practicing the attitude of gratitude, and from not visualizing correctly

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
A friend of mine lent me a copy of The Secret on DVD the other day.

How about this whole thread gets moved to Paranormal? We talk about aliens here. And UFOS (but mostly by this we mean alien ships). What does The Secret, and other spiritual fiddle faddle have to do with aliens?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium

I dont read book's...

Ahh!

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

How about this whole thread gets moved to Paranormal? We talk about aliens here. And UFOS (but mostly by this we mean alien ships). What does The Secret, and other spiritual fiddle faddle have to do with aliens?

Spiritual faddle has a lot to do with ET beings. Those beings vibrate at a very high spiritual frequency and "most" humans do not vibrate on such a high frequency, which makes mass communication a challenge. This is a topic that should remain here IMO

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

You are not here to get the world to be just as you want it to be, we are here to create the world around you that you choose, while you allow the world others see to exist around you also.

Very well said..
Just remember, it's the second part of the quote that will always be Humanity's greatest struggle...

Thinking positive, having confidence and faith in yourself and the Human Race is one thing, but expectantly waiting for a collective awakening that launches Humanity into a higher level of awareness and purpose, equates to idealistic apathy.

Cheers!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Funny you mention our old pal Alien Agenda. I gave up on his methods when I couldnt get answers out of him, and the method simply stopped working for me. I couldnt concentrate on the "grid" as he expressed to use.

This is where it gets strange. This past Sunday I was laying in bed recovering from some bad toothaches, and started to doze off. Without any trying on my part, I started to hear the once familure buzzing and decided to go with it. .

I wont go into what I experienced, because I already feel like I'm off topic, but after it passed (about fifteen minutes) I came out of it and wanted to see if I could get back to the "stream" again without effort. Bingo. . I was able to get there again without any strain and had another strange experience.

Anyway, just wanted to post this here since the OP mentioned Alien Agenda and his method.

It still chills me to think of what I experienced overall with his method and am still not quite sure where to go with it. Something is there I believe, but I cant put my finger on it. Proof Positive as he claimed? No. . . but what I experienced really makes me think about it. .

Has anyone else tried the old AA method since he left the boards?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I was able to get there again without any strain and had another strange experience.

what did you experience?

yes, i tried his methods, too. but not so often.
sometimes they would just make me fall asleep.
but i think if you practice it intensively there should be a result.

does anyone else here see small dots of "light" popping up just everywhere?
sometimes i see them, they have white or purple colour.

currently im in a pretty bad condition, i have problems to get along with my ufo-sightings and all that paranormal stuff happening to me.

i am being isolated by society. people think i am a stranger, a weirdo, a freak and a liar.
i dont know where this will lead me to...

best regards

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Spiritual faddle has a lot to do with ET beings. Those beings vibrate at a very high spiritual frequency and "most" humans do not vibrate on such a high frequency, which makes mass communication a challenge. This is a topic that should remain here IMO

Actually what I stated ties in quite nicely with the whole UFO-alien issue.

Just as there are many people who believe that EVERYTHING that happens to us is a direct result of one's inner consciousness, beliefs, thoughts, and feelings (which is only partially correct), they also tend to believe that everyone who has ever been abducted by Zetan-aliens (the most common reported alien being the Greys) actually planned on that happening before coming into the flesh.

No sane person, on This Side or on the Other Side, would actually plan on being a laboratory animal or slave.

So I disagree with that appraisal.

Evil exists independently of what we believe and it also operates out of free will.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cometa
you speak wisely seridium.
what you are talking about, i have been thinking about for a very long time, now. but i tell you my attitude on that, it is very simple.

i dont want to struggle anymore, what for?

remember, that everything you will do during your lifetime - is going to result in death. so what is your goal, what are you trying to pursue? how big are we, how small are we - i dont know. and how long is a lifetime?
you just cant tell, mate - in what dimension we wander.

i dont need to be good and feel comfortable, how you described it.

since 4 years i feel like #, cant sleep etc. - only because i think too much about other people and war; about how many people die and starvate - every single day. i have endless sorrows, but i really dont know who i am at all, because i never had a chance to find it out and noone could tell me, because noone would look deep enough at me - noone was ever truly interested in what i am, what i say, what i believe.
i just dont care.
like my grandma' said: you´ll get used to everything.
and its much too unimportant to only care about oneself, it is ridiculous.

i dont need to be somehow, it just does not matter.
because if i do have a want and a need to feel this very special way (like you described) or any other way, i am moving myself into an addiction, an addiction to be "enlighted" or whatever.
i dont want to be addicted, i dont want to be anything at all.
most of all i dont want to be a human body, full of #.

humans are weak, flawed.
but that´s ok, i think god made us like that, so we can prove how good we really are.

maybe some guy in the deepest jungle knows something about spirits or anything else, like philosophy. but we, here, in the western civilization (i dont know where you have grown up...), we just dont know nothing at all. and remember, that everything you try to think about could be just the way "they want you to think" about it. i mean, how can you ever be sure about anythingt at all - i think its not possible.

we have been given the blessing to think. to think - like you described it, too - just means everything. but most people cant think, because they are still uncosciousness.

so, whats up on earth?
when will the apocalypse come?
do aliens exist, yes or no?
i´m bored!

best regards

Personally it seems you let things bother you to much, and im thinking it is because you tend to live in the past, lot's of us do it, it is societies weakest link.
Many peoples lives develop in negative ways due to past experiences and it happens in a way that effects everything from friendship to self worth and it is usally due to past experiences,traumatic events,church,abuse etc..
If a person can't deal with the secrets he holds so dear and instead lets trauma and hurt control the way you act and feel then generally you will become a negative complainer and instead of worrying about yourself you will do the total opposite and most likley get sick worrying about thtings you can't change or things that even effect you in a persoanl way, it is way more easier taking out repent frustrations on things that you can't change instead you only empower that which you cant change.
Now imagine you dealt with all the things that have effected you over the years and then come to a realization that wow that is why I am the way I am, things in your life would change dramtically( I know this from my own experiences) imagine how humans would interact, there would be complete utter respect for one another, and remember this you say how we all think and some can't well we all can its just that these negative energies transcend to all humanity and people stop thinking for themselves because it is just way more simple to let others think for you especially when you have already given up.
But just imagine if no one lived in the past people wouldn't assume negative scenerios due to negative past experiences, look how many women are man haters due to one simple fact, they were once hurt by a man, or 3 whatever the case may be, but you see if people lived in the now spreading the same joy,love,self worth that they experience on a daily basis just imagine how the world would transcend to a deeper and soulful era.

Me personally I feel complete( on a soul level) and I feel it is kind of my responsiblity to explain the simple things to the troubled minds, everyone deserves a new beginning.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

A friend of mine lent me a copy of The Secret on DVD the other day. I have watched it entirely now a few times and find it to be a very inspiring documentary.

I highly recommend it to anyone.

The only caveat I have about their whole paradigm of understanding is the control factor. We have limited control to do some miraculous things. It has been suggested from my Guides that about two-thirds of our destiny is determined through our thoughts, emotions, growth, and deeds, while the other approximate one-third is determined by the influence of others on This Side as well as by many on the Other Side.

The DVD mentions that Mother Teresa applied the principles of The Secret, as is evidenced by all that she accomplished in her life.

However...

In April 1996, Mother Teresa fell and broke her collar bone. In August of that year she suffered from malaria and failure of the left heart ventricle. She underwent heart surgery, but it was clear that her health was declining. On March 13, 1997, she stepped down from the head of Missionaries of Charity and died on September 5, 1997, nine days after her 87th birthday.

Source: Mother Teresa In Wikipedia

If this world renowned saintly person only attracted positive people and events, then why did she suffer from falling and breaking her collar bone? From succumbing to malaria? And from suffering from heart-related illness?

Surely she was applying the principles of The Secret in her life, right?

The reason is because not everything that happens to us is because of what happens on our inner levels of consciousness. Some events are simply beyond our ability to control.

There are indeed good people out there that have had some bad things happen to them and it was not because they attracted it to themselves from not thinking positively, from not projecting the right feelings and emotions, from not practicing the attitude of gratitude, and from not visualizing correctly

What is will one day be gone, everything must die, it is gods will...

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium

What is will one day be gone, everything must die, it is gods will...

I don't accept that and I see no direct evidence of it either, or that there is even a God in this time-frame and time-line.

But I do accept the veracity of the Second Law of Thermodynamics, that of entropy. Which essentially means that all matter and energy in the Universe is geared to run down and dissipate.

It is the Second Law of Thermodynamics which dictates that everything must die. It has nothing to do with the will of anyone.

Which is not to imply that entropy cannot be overcome.

It can be.

But not through physically-based technology.

Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire. - Pierre Teilhard dé Chardin

Source: Pierre Teilhard dé Chardin Quotes

The Light Of The God Force on the Other Side is the only energy that, when harnessed to a high degree, can overcome the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Spiritual faddle has a lot to do with ET beings. Those beings vibrate at a very high spiritual frequency and "most" humans do not vibrate on such a high frequency

It's that kind of pseudoscientific new-age crap that makes people ridicule the UFO/Alien community. I hate to think that someone might peek their head in here and see something like "high spiritual frequency". How did you measure this frequency, by the way? Was this done with a tuned circuit of some sort? Does this frequency use phase-shift keying to encode stuff? Is it orthoganol to EM frequencies? Do these frequencies have their own Maxwell's equations to describe their propagation, etc?

I still think this thread belongs somewhere else. This is cult stuff.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Spiritual faddle has a lot to do with ET beings. Those beings vibrate at a very high spiritual frequency and "most" humans do not vibrate on such a high frequency

It's that kind of pseudoscientific new-age crap that makes people ridicule the UFO/Alien community. I hate to think that someone might peek their head in here and see something like "high spiritual frequency". How did you measure this frequency, by the way? Was this done with a tuned circuit of some sort? Does this frequency use phase-shift keying to encode stuff? Is it orthoganol to EM frequencies? Do these frequencies have their own Maxwell's equations to describe their propagation, etc?

I still think this thread belongs somewhere else. This is cult stuff.

Just because you have no knowledge of energy frequencies etc, don't let it scare you...

I will help elaborate for you with that one minded thought process, let me explain how energy frequencies and the human factor are shown...
There is no technical term such as ' human "electrical frequency" ' ,
however, if we want to find some meaning to it, we may consider
EEG and EKG waves, emg waves which are produced inside the body and
can be measured outside.

EEG shows the electrical activity of neurons in the brain.
So you see us humans are full of high spiritual frequency, brainw aves literally
EKG show what the heart is doing.Different peaks have names ( alfa, beta ..) and their intensity changes with
activity (sleep, meditation,...)

or disease (epilepsy)

The psycho dynamics of the mind as an electromagnetic structure establishes the nature and reality of consciousness as an inter dimensional energy process. It is an electrical process of cause and effect.
Frequency:

There are known quantitative frequencies that have been measured that illustrate the body and energy connections with comparative measurements to the world around us:

note:
^ = means to the power of 10^-8, 10 the minus 8 power
Gamma Rays 10^18 to 10^26hz
X rays 10^16 to 10^20hz
Ultraviolet Light (UV) 10^15 to 10^17hz
Visible Light 10^4.7 to 10^15hz
Infrared Rays 10^11 to 10^4.7hz
Radar Waves 10^9.5 to 10^11.5hz
Microwaves 10^8 to 10^9.5hz
Television Waves 10^6 to 10^8hz
Radio Waves 10^1to 10^6.5hz
Elf Waves 10^1hz

Earths Ionosphere Cavity Resonance - Schuman Field ranges from 1 Hz to 30 Hz - Radiation Spectrum

Audio20 20,000 Hz
Ultrasonic 20,000 Hz - 100-kHz - 10 MHz

Radiofrequency 150KHz-1.5 MHz
High Radio Frequency RF 1.5MHz-40 MHz
Very High Radio Frequency VHF 40MHz-100MHz
Ultrahigh Radio Frequency UH over 100MHz

Brain:
Alpha 8-13 cycles/sec - relaxed alert
Beta 14-30 -intense mental concentration, agitation
Theta 4-7 Hypnogogic
Delta 5-3.5 Sleeping

Human Tolerances to sinusodal vibration
Head Pain 13-30Hz
Impaired Speech 13-20Hz
Jaw Pain 6-8Hz
Chest Pain 5-7Hz
Abdominal Pain 4.5 - 10 Hz
Human Body Cell 1,520,000 to 9,460,000 Hz
Upper Limit of Human Hearing 15,000 Hz

Molds, viruses, bacteria, worms, mites range from 77 KHz to 900KHz

Warts 400-430Kz
Tapeworms 420-450Khz
Mites 640KHz - 850KHz
Ant 1000 to 1200KHz
Goldfish 900 to 1500Khz
Chameleon 1000 to 6000KHz
Cat 1500 to 8000Khz

"Biological systems are influenced by the terrestrial electrical environment. This environment includes electric fields, magnetic fields, field modulations, and aerion(positive and negative) concentrations, and biological waves. Nature ordains harmonious variations of these factors. The human organism exhibits revealing electrical characteristics.

Electromagnetic brain waves (0.1 to 30hz) occur at frequencies paralleling those of terrestrial sferics and the Schuman resonance. Decision making abilities are subordinate to alpha, beta, gamma(.01-5hz), theta(4 - 7hz), and delta(0.1-4hz) brain rhythms with their related states of consciousness."
Symposium on Biological Effects and Measurement of Biofrequency/Microwaves, Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, FDA - Critical Aspects of Human Versus Terrestrial Electromagnetic Symbiosis, E. Stanton Maxey, M.D. , 1977
source

Energy is defined as the ability or capacity to do work, so you see we are all source energy beings with all kinds of potential and frequencies etc...

Think of this, being a man I know a women knows when i am looking at her or noticing her inthat way " you know"
, thats energy. think of the happiest person you know and how everyone reacts when he or she walks into a room vibrating at a higher level of spiritual awareness, take for example what it is like to be around a moody miserable person that is never happy with them self or anyone else for that matter that negative vibe/energy will transcend to your levels of frequencies in a heartbeat it is human nature.

Energies are everywhere and it is up to us to harness the power and transcend it to one another on a spiritual level, we are taught to suppress are imagination and taught to be individuals which creates huge conflicts on a grand scale from day one society teaches us to suppress this way of think and labels it something negative, just look how the user "Sophismata" reacted to energy as being spiritual, that says it all for me.

Most people define themselves as fine eyed body but you are not fine eyed bodies, even under a microscope you are a energy field, what we know about energy is this you go to a quantum physicist and you say "what creates the world" and he or she will say " energy" and what is energy ? well describe energy " it can never be created or destroyed, it always was always has been that ever existed, it moves into form through form and out of form" then you ask a theologian "what created the universe?" and he or she will say God and when you ask them to describe God they will say "it can never be created or destroyed, it always was always has been that ever existed, it moves into form through form and out of form" you see it is the same description but different terminology.

So if you think you’re this big meat suite running around think again you are a spiritual being you are an energy field operating in a larger energy field. we are all connected we just don’t see it everything is one energy field, you are extensions of source energy you are here in these magnificent bodies but your body has distracted you from the most part of who you really are, you are source energy you are eternal beings you are god force you are that which you call god. We are the image and likeness of god, we are the infinite feel of unfolding possibility.
You were created in the image and likeness of the creative source you have god potential and power to create your world around

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join