It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colonel speaks to the repugnants.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
So, I speak to the repugnants.

I have lambasted you for months...daily. I bring you truth after truth after truth, verfied with facts. Yet, you refuse to listen.

So, now, we come to brass tacks.

Your repugnant party is a racist organization which is cutting the throat of YOU, the repugnant minion. How do I know its racist? Well, when the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was enacted, Nixon used his Southern Strategy to violently drive a wedge between race relations in the South and got all the racist Dixiecrats to turn repugnant. Now, its black against white---even white against white.

And it hasn't changed to this day. Don't believe me? Explain the mouth full of cow-dung that Trent Lott was trying to talk about when he was celebrating the undead, Stom Thurmond. (You know he was dead. He died 10 years ago. The repugnants just kept him around so as not to lose a Senate seat. You know it. That's how evil these animals are.)

But, you emasculate yourself everytime you vote for these bastards.

Why? Because these repugnant demons have no problem with raping this country of any kind of decency and dignity. Don't believe me? Let's ask a question. Are you OR America better off than you were 4 years ago?

Answer it truthfully.

These repugnant leaders will have no problem of stripping you of your job to fill thier coffers. Tell me. When was the last time a Democrat, a minority, immigrant, or woman got YOU laid off. None of these people have that kind of power. Democrats don't even run the government anymore. Hell, most blacks are in prison and the immigrants in in Guantannomo.

But, you got laid off from the job you worked hard at and what will your repugnant leaders, your repugnant brothers say?

In the spirit of Cain, they will say," Is that my problem. They should have studied like I did. They should have worked hard like I did. They should have had connections like I did. # 'em. I'm richer for it. Am I my brother's keeper?"

So, KNOW THIS, repugnant. Altho these demons may raise that traitorous Confederate flag with you. You DON'T get to sit at their table because you aren't rich enough, not the right color, or both. Yet, they will always blame another to hide the truth from you...they DO need your love and affection, tho til one day.

Clinton said, " A high tide raises all boats." We HAD that. In fact, when our boats rose, the entire PLANET rose with us. And when the planet fell, we were STILL on that high tide (1998 and the Asian flu)! That's the sign of leadership!

But look at us now.

I hate repugnants. I will hate them when I'm dead. I will hate them one million years from now. My hate will be like a bright blazing star in the night sky that will shine down on your repugnant monkey asses forever. That's how deep I feel it for bringing the Spirit of Cain to my country and destroying it while screaming, "Jesus saves."

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Feeling all that "Love" Colonel just makes me tingly ALL over.....
Let's say it together: "Can you feeeeeeeel the Love?"......
Mentioning "hate" and Jesus within two sentences of each is very, very, very....well, very unChristian-like and hypocritical...but hey....look on the bright side...you are the Colonel...could we expect anything less?

Come on Colonel....spread the "Love"......

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Feeling all that "Love" Colonel just makes me tingly ALL over.....
Let's say it together: "Can you feeeeeeeel the Love?"......
Mentioning "hate" and Jesus within two sentences of each is very, very, very....well, very unChristian-like and hypocritical...but hey....look on the bright side...you are the Colonel...could we expect anything less?

Come on Colonel....spread the "Love"......

regards
seekerof

Look at you. You have YET to address the truths that I have made but, you can't. You're a repugnant. And when did a repugnant, with the spirit of Cain, make the rules of love? "

"Get it together."
"Get a job."
"You're lazy."
"I don't want my taxes going to lazy, shiftless people."

That's just a satanic thing you repugnants do everytime. Address the message.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Ok let's all vote Dem, get our gun rights taken away, make it where every Tom, Dick and Harry can get welfare. And where we safer when good ole Billy was getting his P3nis sucked in the white house? Lie to the supreme court, not to mention the people.

The only good thing good ole Bill did was put phones on side of the FW.

I tell you I don't feel any safer (I'm honest.)

Do you think Grey Davis was/is a good Governer?

And here's my 100% complete honesty. After I voted for GB I stopped voting, and I havn't since and, never will

F6ck um all as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan
Ok let's all vote Dem, get our gun rights taken away, make it where every Tom, Dick and Harry can get welfare. And where we safer when good ole Billy was getting his P3nis sucked in the white house? Lie to the supreme court, not to mention the people.

I tell you I don't feel any safer (I'm honest.)

Do you think Grey Davis was/is a good Governer?

And here's my 100% complete honesty. After I voted for GB I stopped voting, and I havn't since and, never will

F6ck um all as far as I'm concerned.

and you believe...

Let's address them:

1)get our gun rights taken away

When Clinton was in office. Did you get your gun rights taken away? NO? Under the Patriot Act I& II, you think your gun rights WILL be taken away? Or will you just get busted for owning a gun?

2) make it where every Tom, Dick and Harry can get welfare.

Remember Clinton's welfare-to-work program? You could only be on welfare for 2 years AND the gov would help you look for a job. Had to get one before 2 years was up or no more money.

Bush gutted that.

3) And where we safer when good ole Billy was getting his P3nis sucked in the white house?

Yes. It is too long a story about how Bush betrayed America.. but we all know. That's why he is HIDING 28 consecutive pages of the 9-11 investigation.

YOU cut your own throat by voting for these demons.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Not to mention Colonel your just as predigest as the rest of them #ers you judge the whole basket by a couple of # heads.

And like I said "# THEM ALL"

On a littier note
congrads on the new position.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by glan]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   

When Clinton was in office. Did you get your gun rights taken away? NO?
Wrong yes I/we did

President Clinton signed the Brady Bill in 1993
www.geocities.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Ummm...Did you actually *read* the Brady Bill? All it did was to define the classes of gun that would make it a "semi-automatic assault" gun & illegalize those for private ownership & use. Those classes of gun that still fall within the "sport" or "hunting" categories were unaffected by that Bill. That Bill merely keeps guns that are normally used by *military & police* out of civilian hands because of being in the "assault" class of weapon.

...Besides, if it comes down to the point where we actually have to defend ourselves from the very same government that is now pushing for the American Fourth Reich under Furher Bush, we can still get better use out of our "sport & hunting" guns if we combine them with partisan & stealth tactics...Just as our Forefathers did when England invaded in the attempt to prevent our Independance...Just as the Redcoats couldn't hit what they couldn't see, we must rely on staying out of direct sight to avoid Bush's bullets as well.

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan

theres no phones on any freeway down here

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   
You know, it really makes me sick when people come to these threads, and actually try to portray their republican leaders as 'the good guy'.

DO you realize that after all the money Dubya has funneled out of the american economy this year, we are facing a national DEFICIT of nearly 600 billion, the largest DEFICIT in history?
For those of you who don't know, Deficit is the amount of money short of balance that the government is at the end of a fiscal year. DEBT is the accumulated DEFICIT. So, with the total national debt right now sitting pretty at about, what? 6 trillion or so? We're going to have a year end DEFICIT of half a trillion, all because of irresponsible spending on the part of Republican-controlled congress, and their Grand Wizard, GWB.

Not to mention the patriot act that was hustled through the lawmaking process whilst the country was still drunk on tears that the government caused. I still can't believe that people are naive enough to think that the 9-11 attacks weren't known about long in advance. It's so easy to see, now that the government has stripped many basic civil freedoms, and spent hundreds of billions of dollars on wars in the middle east. the blindness of the average american sheeple disgusts me.

Ladies and gentlemen, we CAN'T just sit around and let these repugnants control us any more. It's only a matter of time until we live in the world of Fahrenheit 451. Gross stupidity abounds, and intelligence is a crime punishable by death...Ladies and gentlemen....Wake UP!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Loki,
When will the deficit catch up with us? When will the US citizen feel this debt? More taxes? What?

Colonel,
In all honesty, and I'll be truthful to you, you deserve it, I'm in the military currently (probably my last year though) and it seems to me that Republicans tend to give the military pay raises and the like, Democrats on the other hand don't. My life has been good and I don't have to worry about lay offs and the like.

[Edited on 11-13-2003 by Cearbhall]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   
where is that "repugnant" counter when you need it...

Colonel was on a roll today !!!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'm sure that i'll be using a 401k. I sure as hell won't want to be on Social security when I get old.

besides, that's not really the point here...the point is that GWB has no real-world grasp of what balance in the economy means...he's just laying pennies on the train tracks here...

To be honest with you, we'll feel this deficit the worst when more and more of the baby boomers retire, and end up on social security. There's alot of debt in that program. Then, once it's sucked dry...someone's in it deep...us.

you see, i'm a bit of an amateur economist...and the outlook is grim. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a kynesian, because I have very little faith in the government's ability to right the economy. that's just my take.

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by Loki]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Colonel,

You state:

"Look at you. You have YET to address the truths that I have made but..."

Okay, I have read your originating post twice now, and both times I found exactly one truth in the whole thing.

Here it is:

"I hate repugnants. I will hate them when I'm dead. I will hate them one million years from now. My hate will be like a bright blazing star in the night sky that will shine down on your repugnant monkey asses forever."

So I will address it.

BITTER, PARTY ONE, YOUR TABLE'S READY!!!!

That's about all that comments worth. I might point out that now that you have disclosed your anger, close-mindedness and bias that you have officially disqualified yourself as a credible participant in any logical discussion. Your own words now bear proof that any statement you make can be disregarded as not coming from logic, ideaology, or pragmatism, but from hate - emotional, illogical hate.

Several of us Republicans on this board have stated that we believe the mess that our government is in has bi-partisan roots. Both parties have let us down. Sometimes the failure/mistake was Democratic, sometimes Republican, most times both. Even TC has made statements like this.

You, on the other hand, have decided to stand on the shaky premise that ALL the problems originate from the Republican party. This is a very unstable position to place yourself in as the historical record not only doesn't support you...but trembles beneath your feet in refute of your statements.

So, go ahead, Colonel, build your house on sand. But watch out for that high tide Clinton spoke of, because it's not just going to float the boats, it's going to wash your soapbox right out from under your feet.

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Put your thesaurus down.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
first off believes are merley opinions stated as facts...so...

repblican or dumocrat .....the point is and shall remain that those in power will try to do what it takes to stay in power and increas said power...republicans favor big business..and commerece will keep america moving, the people will have $$ and if the people have some $$ they will be continue to go about their business and not really pay attention..if u 'work hard' (whatever that means) u can make more $$..
dumocrats favor distributing your money to those that don't want to work for $$..increase the size of govt so there is a program for every type of needy down-troden person ..and of course the govt will need more $$.....i wonder where they are gunna get it?
now the way i see it..if we realy want a civil war in america..let the dumocrats run things....that might actualy be a good thing......but in the end ..those in power will do what they can to keep and increase thier power.
for all u non-military types out there...a colonel is somebody didn't make general....ie..colonel...el-colon

they can have my guns when i pry the last of thier dead fingers from around thier pens

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
So, I speak to the repugnants.

I have lambasted you for months...daily. I bring you truth after truth after truth, verfied with facts. Yet, you refuse to listen.

So, now, we come to brass tacks.

My response is here: The Skeptic Overlord speaks to political geeks... as it seemed to make a better thread started than simply a response to the Colonel's essay.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
whats with all the hate?

the U.S'es state seems a far-fetched topic to relate to republicans valhall? who says it isnt their fault....
but hey, an rgument is needed, the colonel seems to have been maimed by your words.
stands up tall, sniffs the air,brushes whiskers up before proclaiming(no soapbox) i am forecasting a looming political shadow impacting all U.S citizens joined in this post, a yellow list is being formed...u have been warned

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus

whats with all the hate?

the U.S'es state seems a far-fetched topic to relate to republicans valhall? who says it isnt their fault....
but hey, an rgument is needed, the colonel seems to have been maimed by your words.
stands up tall, sniffs the air,brushes whiskers up before proclaiming(no soapbox) i am forecasting a looming political shadow impacting all U.S citizens joined in this post, a yellow list is being formed...u have been warned

It isn't their fault? It isn't there fault? WHo VOTED for the Bush bastard to be in office? Maimed? William AGREED with me (re-read the post).

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
colonel, you keep trying to give Clinton credit for welfare reform. It didn't have anything to do, by chance, with a GOP led congress and the American people basically putting a gun to his head, did it?

Could a non-partisan here please research Colonel's lack of wisdom when it comes to the above issue and give their opinion as to whom 'fixed' welfare.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join