It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CCW Permits, Road towards police state

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
In a modern american state, people will look at you strange if you OPENLY CARRY A HANDGUN, (in a holster)

The reason the NWO wants ALL THE U.S.A. states to pass some form of Concealed Carry Weapons Permit is this:

1. When you live in a state with a CCW Permit, they are not only "permitting" you use your rights but,

2. I have heard, that if you live in a CCW Permit state, the first question asked when you OPEN-CARRY by police is, "Do you have a permit to carry?"

**Now think about this, why would they ask that right away?**

The ANSWER IS SIMPLE:

Soon, only those with the Concealed Carry Weapon Permit will be "allowed" to uphold their Constitutional Rights.

And OPEN-CARRY WILL BE OUTLAWED.

YOU WILL "NEED" a Permit, to carry any handgun outside of your home (while it's loaded)

Then after the handguns, they will make you register/get a permit for your rifles and shotguns!

Eliminating the defense of the people from the NWO.

Here in Wisconsin, the state government is trying to pass a Concealed Weapons Permit.

Open carry is LEGAL(in Wisconsin), but trust me, you are looked at very strangely if you do, OPEN-CARRY.
The most common question asked is, "Are you a police officer?"

And they look at you as if you are a CRIMINAL when you say, "nope."
Few realize this legal activity.

So thus, FIGHT THE NWO!

DON'T GET THE CONCEALED CARRY WEAPONS PERMIT!
Show the sheeple that YOU CAN OPEN-CARRY!
YOU DO NOT NEED A PERMIT TO OPEN-CARRY!
OPEN CARRY! And refuse to tell the NWO that you have a gun!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Soon will follow the chips implanted at birth like we put in dogs and cats so we are always able to be tracked.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fingerprint
Soon will follow the chips implanted at birth like we put in dogs and cats so we are always able to be tracked.

thats a whole different ball game, i was just looking at GUN CONTROLS, etc.

I wanna hear some Europeans views on a Concealed Carry Weapons, or even GUN CONTROLS period.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i love it when i stun them all with the truth.

NO ONE HAS ANYTHING TO SAY ON THIS IDEA?!

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by BeingWatchedByThem]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
BeingWatchedByThem > most europeans countries are farther along the disarmorment(sp?) agenda because they arent even allowed to own guns. I know that gun possession is heavily restricted in the UK. In Germany ( or at least some parts of it according to a friend ) you have to "check out" a gun to hunt, and it must be returned, but other than that you can't posses them. Seems the US is the last to want to give in and conform to the agenda. Another country that has prove taking away guns doesnt fix anything is Australia, last I hard their crime rate went UP after banning guns.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
BeingWatchedByThem > most europeans countries are farther along the disarmorment(sp?) agenda because they arent even allowed to own guns. I know that gun possession is heavily restricted in the UK. In Germany ( or at least some parts of it according to a friend ) you have to "check out" a gun to hunt, and it must be returned, but other than that you can't posses them. Seems the US is the last to want to give in and conform to the agenda. Another country that has prove taking away guns doesnt fix anything is Australia, last I hard their crime rate went UP after banning guns.

well it's nice to hear from a european (if you are) that only the law abiding citizens are hurt from gun control laws. and only support the NWO when the SWAT come to break in your door and all you can do is run. i urge all law abiding citizens to oppose such victimization. and buy a gun (if you can)

a good defense is the best offense.

an ounce of prevention is cheaper(and better) then a pound of cure.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem

Originally posted by alternateheaven

well it's nice to hear from a european (if you are) that only the law abiding citizens are hurt from gun control laws. and only support the NWO when the SWAT come to break in your door and all you can do is run. i urge all law abiding citizens to oppose such victimization. and buy a gun (if you can)

a good defense is the best offense.

an ounce of prevention is cheaper(and better) then a pound of cure.

Actually I'm not european, but have quite a few friends outside the US, which comes in handy for research purposes on topics such as this.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Were already being tracked electronically. Everything is watched on the internet. Everything on your phone calles is being and has been listened to. That Patriot Act made this even easier. Where hear talks of brains scans being able to pick up terrorist type of thoughts. There definition of a terrorist can change over time to be more broad.

The process of a one world government is being sped up with the "War On Terrorism". For a lot of people out there are clueless to what kind of power they have given the government. Instead of secretly breaking our constitutional rights. They can now openly break them. Saying they were terrorist or linked to terrorism.

I was watching a video on the 9/11 "terrorist attacks" It had an interesting theory. That infact the tower were not brought down by the planes. That the planes explosion and fire was not hot enuff to melt a steel structure. Check it out here >> tv.phaseiii.org...

This to many isn't anything new but since we were on the topic.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
Were already being tracked electronically. Everything is watched on the internet. Everything on your phone calles is being and has been listened to. That Patriot Act made this even easier. Where hear talks of brains scans being able to pick up terrorist type of thoughts. There definition of a terrorist can change over time to be more broad.

The process of a one world government is being sped up with the "War On Terrorism". For a lot of people out there are clueless to what kind of power they have given the government. Instead of secretly breaking our constitutional rights. They can now openly break them. Saying they were terrorist or linked to terrorism.

I was watching a video on the 9/11 "terrorist attacks" It had an interesting theory. That infact the tower were not brought down by the planes. That the planes explosion and fire was not hot enuff to melt a steel structure. Check it out here >> tv.phaseiii.org...

This to many isn't anything new but since we were on the topic.

an excellent video! Thanks for the link.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
BWBT, what about drivers licenses and plates on your automobile?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
BWBT, what about drivers licenses and plates on your automobile?

the same thing, any kind of regulation by the government is a control on you.

this includes, but is not limited to the following:

1. drivers licenses
2. automobile registration
3. marriage licenses
4. social security number
5. any and all income taxes
6. gun registration
7. CCW permits
8. birth certificate
9. death certificate
*added below*
10. Pet Licenses
11. Vessel Licenses
12. Fishing/Hunting Licenses
13. Business Licenses
14. Zoning Commitees
15. Building Codes
16. Burning Permits
AND YES, EVEN THE STUPID
17. Bicycle Licenses

WHATS NEXT?!

SHOE LICENSES?!
**END EDIT**

READ THE CONSTITUTION!

GOD SAVE THE REPUBLIC!

some of these are already ILLEGAL but are illegally enforced.

these blatant UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTIONS MUST BE FOUGHT!

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by BeingWatchedByThem]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You forgot the 32 page census forms.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by websuspect
You forgot the 32 page census forms.

No one shall ever forget the most controling of all (and its a private company) the Federal Reserve Note!

(Fight the FRN!
www.norfed.org...
Use Liberty Dollars! Debt-Free Money!)

anyone else want to add to the lists of government controls on you, via permits, licenses, and other regulations; go ahead!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Then Lets do something about it

GOT FREEDOM ?

www.lp.org...

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by straterx]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
Then Lets do something about it

GOT FREEDOM ?

www.lp.org...

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by straterx]

im trying. but we need more supporters!

Spread the word of truth!

"Look for the truth and you will find.....
...The Libertarian Party "

*a bumpersticker/sign idea*

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
BWBT, I'm not all fired up about the Libertarian party, but still, I'd like to drink a beer with you and discuss politics!

So tell me, how do you compare Civil Rights to the rights that were given by God, protected by the constitution and the Bill of Rights?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Late in here to this thread - but from the UK. Here hand gun ownership is ILLEGAL. There has never existed such a thing as the CCW. Likewise automatic weapons (rifles) are also illegal. Shotgun licences are legal for Farmers and Sport (Skeet) shooters but ownership of such weapons and particularily storage of such guns is very tightly controlled. Why ? - do a google search on the following names - Dunblane and Hungerford.

I will add that our police generally do ot carry weapons with certain exceptions - diplomatic/anti terrorist/Fire Arms Squad. This is true today and has been since the 19th century when the concept of Policing was invented.

As a sport shooter I will say that most of our recent legislation was a reaction to "columbine" type incidents - and probably as a criminal its pretty easy to get hold of an ex-soviet hand gun for illegal purposes.

Then again it is also illegal in this country to carry a knife - pocket or otherwise over a certain length.

Does this help ?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
Late in here to this thread - but from the UK. Here hand gun ownership is ILLEGAL. There has never existed such a thing as the CCW. Likewise automatic weapons (rifles) are also illegal. Shotgun licences are legal for Farmers and Sport (Skeet) shooters but ownership of such weapons and particularily storage of such guns is very tightly controlled. Why ? - do a google search on the following names - Dunblane and Hungerford.

I will add that our police generally do ot carry weapons with certain exceptions - diplomatic/anti terrorist/Fire Arms Squad. This is true today and has been since the 19th century when the concept of Policing was invented.

As a sport shooter I will say that most of our recent legislation was a reaction to "columbine" type incidents - and probably as a criminal its pretty easy to get hold of an ex-soviet hand gun for illegal purposes.

Then again it is also illegal in this country to carry a knife - pocket or otherwise over a certain length.

Does this help ?

so you have NO self defense at all?!

ive heard some bad tales about how you have no self defense against muggers, thiefs, and even killers; at home or in public.

(thank you God, i am thankful i live in a place where i can hold my 12 gauge and aim it any criminal illegally in my home, and defend my family, self, and possesions.)

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
im willing to bet that the NWO/ government caused these terrible occasions.
Its sad to see them control the lawabiding and let the criminals cause panic among the populus.

Sadly to say, they did this all intentionally, so now you will demand more police.

And more control upon the general public.

Stand tall, lawful persons within the UK.

Fight the NWO and all the actions which support the new, Police State.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
So tell me, how do you compare Civil Rights to the rights that were given by God, protected by the constitution and the Bill of Rights?

simpily. God is the Queen of Clubs (trump card) in Sheephead, all else is weaker.

any rights given by God, upon all men, shall be superior to all else.

I obey God's word, even is forbidden by "color of law".

Seek God's Kingdom, and follow God's word, and all else good shall come afterwards.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join