It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Harnessing Power - seeking opinion & testimony...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
On several ATS threads and over the last few decades research has shown that UFO's are often sighted hovering over or near Hi-tension power lines, nucleur power plants and other sources of electrical energy - often drawing so much power that they force substations to blow fuses and transformers, brownouts, and blackouts.

here's a few quick examples, but there are many, many others: eg 1; eg 2; eg 3.

Presumably this is done to harness and draw power from the source (Hi-KV lines, etc). Having worked for a power company, I did a little informal survey of my own but have not found anyone that has direclt seen or heard of this in recent memory - at least not in my populated area.

If this is done, perhaps it is accomplished in remote lines, etc. I'm not an eletrical engineer but am curious in 1
how this power can be harnessed without making direct contact with the source, and 2
does anyone else have any informtion, sources, witnesses to such an occurrence. It seems this was much more prevalent in the early days of UFO sightings.

Any thoughts on this - feedback, etc. would be apreciated. (I have a couple of EE colleagues that have also heard about this and are interested in what we might discover).

Thanks

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Maybe some sort of Electromagnetic field could be used to suck the electricity out of the lines. My question would be this. If the craft are indeed drawing power you would be sure the power company would know it. And wouldn't that cause brownouts everywhere that the line feed.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Tesla was one of the first that indicated that energy could be transmitted and he showed it could be done if my memory serves me correctly. The technology is not that far fetched at all. The issue of UFO sightings over nuke plants seems to be consistent with the issue as I have seen reports coming from various countries where this behavior is observed.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
One source claimed that some of the UFO's experience problems to their gyroscopic/inertial guidance systems if they got too close to hi-voltage lines - which seems to contradict some testimony.

The Greatest Story Ever Denied video cited experts that deduced that UFO's utilized fiber optics extensively, some fibers of which were'self-powered', but that the fiber optics were used preventedsome of the expected interferance (and allowed for other 'benefits' such as materialization/dematerialization). This also seems a bit contradictory - did the UFO's need to harnass power from electrical generating/transmition systems or didn't they?

Incidentally, other sources claimed UFO's contained on-board self-generating power systems that (in some cases) seemingly violated physics (currently accepted knowledge anyway) by producing more power than they used in propulsion/systems. Again, this contradicts the premise of 'needing' to draw power from power plants and transmission lines...

new topics

top topics

join