It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to be contacted by extra terrestrial or extra dimensional beings?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i want to be contacted by extra dimensional beings. go off planet 2. gain knowledge and assist them.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
people got to think outside of the box if you want to talk to aliens you just got to think in your head and they will be listening. Also third world countries are the best place to see a ufo best place. Chapala Mexico and they dont care because they now that life out there exist. Well let me tell you something first i dont care if you believe me because you are not thinking out side of the box. well first do you know that humans already have bin in contact with humans. well some of the extraterestrials have already have takin humans out of this planet and showed them some other galaxies outthere. they have even showed humans different galaxies which dinousars exist. also look at underground submerged objects. or devils triangle in japan not bermuda triangle dont get them confused i will be putting post every other week.
??? There are alot of ufo video 95% of it is fake what about the other 5%
why dosent the goverment want to talk about it? It's there secret not.
Why do you think movies come out some movies are really tring to tell a secret do you get a hint or are you just retarted.
In russia about 10-15 years ago the goverment was allowed to talk about with the people about aliens there where so many reported that they could not just say it was fake so the goverment stop giving information back and forward. why did they stop? and why dosent us goverment do that?????????????????????????? there little secret. i bin resarching on my own for the past twenty years and run in to some of my own family members that only talk about stuff to me because they now i think outside the box they do exist and the will be hear when we are gone and i believe that some aliens live underwater in deep depths just look stuff up on line.

SJ mexicano
" If anyone can a mexican caaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I wish they would do something useful instead of sitting around on the Internet reading threads on ATS.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I wish they would do something useful instead of sitting around on the Internet reading threads on ATS.

Thanks to you, this only contains more than one line. But after that sentence I would like to answer something not very useful. For most.

I wonder if they are instead playing a game in where you have to imagine an object and then transfer that image of an object to a third alien. At this point our competitor would have to guess what the object in question is without using any telepathic abilities. If he goes wrong, one of his body parts is cut away by telepathically forcing him to think it doesn't exist. Then goes second round, which goes much like tennis in our days. Only difference being that one's opponent would turn out to think he has no body parts. Or organs, or whatever. This is not particularty interesting or intelligent in our perspective, or mine for that matter. I think this post is rather stupid too. But is is no longer a one liner. But.

How are we supposed to think we understand what the catch is in their sports, if they have any, when we cannot really agree on what the catch is in a sport your wife/husband is constantly following too much? Its the person you know the worst. Same applies other way around.

But your post its funny, allright. This merely humored me to write bad humor. But that is because of me. Yours was better.

[edit on 12/9/08 by rawsom]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Nice thread, and whatever ,2 threads of the same are better and more effective at getting people into both, easier to notice, though a split in replies.

Back to the topic XD. I want to be contacted by Aliens and Higher Dimensional beings because I need help opening my third eye, and also want to gain knowledge of the world and universe around me. Please, help me out, and I will help you in return

arrigato gozaimas, sayounara ^_^.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by HanyouSpirit]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I want to be contacted by extra terrestrial and extra dimensional beings and maybe go off planet too, I know it's possible and that it's happening and I want to be a part of it as well

Ju Jitsu Charley

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This sounds like a lot of fun so I will throw my hat into the ring.
I want to be contacted by extra terrestrial and extra dimensional beings and maybe go off planet too, I know it's possible and that it's happening and I want to be a part of it!

very good idea by the way OP hope that you mind the copay pasta

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
As much as I've wanted to but, never have ~ I'd be satisfied to see a UFO or more specifically, an intelligent alien lifeform transportation device.

I've been doing some meditating and have opened up myself to the Pleiadians. I had my first curious experience last night where I felt an OBE but then saw a slew of pictures flashing by. Usually, I write off visualations during meditation (except for relaxation & healing purposes) as the pictures tend to take a long time to form and most certainly seem to be birthed by my subconscious. But last night, it seemed I had no control over this slideshow and they flashed by rapidly. I've prolly spent too much time on ATS and all possible senarios were being played out to prevent my head from popping

Seriously, I invite all positive entities for visitation, debate, and education. I appreciate all that can assist in my growth, human and otherwise.

Bummer this thread is so old and we haven't had any personal updates....unless they've been abducted!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TrappedSoul

I'm in.

I want to be contacted by ultra terrestrials and shown the hidden reality we are blindly missing.

Going off planet would be cool too.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Don't ask how I know this,
You can communicate with them, It's very easy. Just ask them to come to you in your sleep.

They told me that they have been manipulating the human race since ancient times and have far supirior technology (extradimentional technology?) They are also immortal because they do not live in a time dimention like we do. They can communicate with us telepathically, they can alter our thoughts by "whispering" into our subconcious mind. They are doing this all the time, sometimes for our benifit, somtimes not. They are what we call spirits. They are the same phenomenon that are responsible for people seeing angels or demons They are not the souls of the dead, they are a unique life form, extremely anchient and extremely advanced. Appearently they created life as well, but i dont know why.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I want to be contacted by extra terrestrial and extra dimensional beings and maybe go off planet too, I know it's possible and that it's happening and I want to be a part of it!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hi, inviting ATSers.

Here is another place to express your wish:

www.geocities.com...

And, if I am "visited" I would like to be visited by a positive entity,
who will help us improve the well being of all humans, or
to be of service to others.

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Are you indeed and truly quite serious in this request? Do you truly believe in the existence of extraterrestrial and extradimensional beings, and wish to make contact with them?

[edit on 15-9-2009 by IAmTheUnison]

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
TextTextreply to post by rachel07

Text Black

ok, please explain to me what happened and how it happend and how you got them to contact you or however please? i would really like to know this information.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmTheUnison

I personally feel it would be naive to think humans are the only life in the vast cosmos. I would love to know for sure and I do believe they exsist. Look how many kinds of life are on this planet alone and there is none any other place? I think two civilized beings could communicate and better each others understanding.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
People warning you on here are right man...seems like a good idea but it can turn into a bitch if these "beings" decide they wanna stay, I found that out the hard way.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by baalbuster

I am curious, any info you would be willing to share would be appreciated. I also don't want to take your concern for granted and it is also appreciated.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Maybe the questions some of should be asking is ...
If you are visiting me please allow me to remember so I can use the learned information to enhance my life experience
Thanks OP

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I want to be contacted by extra terrestrial and extra dimensional beings and maybe go off planet too, I know it's possible and that it's happening and I want to be a part of it! No pbobes - and if your not friendly - stay away

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

Perhaps you're correct.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join