It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to be contacted by extra terrestrial or extra dimensional beings?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
My personal preference would be to be contacted by the tall female Nordic looking aliens otherwise I think Ill just pass.

but I really would appreciate being updated on others experiences.

I think I have encountered aliens in the past or maybe they were just loonies but they seemed unfamiliar with the most ordinary things.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
They're allways their, we just can't usually see them, most animals can though.

sbj

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yeah, this is definitely a catch-22. And I really liked the Ouija-Board reference, because that was the first thing I though of.

Its alot easier to open a door than it is to close it.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
LOL ok good luck to those guys who want to get abducted
, and please take a camerawith you! I really want to see what they really look like... I wonder

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I already have a thread like this going on. So let me state just for the record on this thread that I want to be contacted as well.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think there are many of us that desire contact from ET beings. We are in fact, ET's ourselves. The only difference between us and them is that we have forgotten our origins. There are certain humans in this world, corrupted by greed and power, that have esentially stopped every single one of us from evolving into a new state of consciousness. However, the time that many of us have been waiting for is near. If you search within yourself, without judgement to your own feelings and thoughts, and without interference from external influences, you will see this to be true. Each one of us volunteered to participate in the experiment that is currently taking place on our home planet of Gaia. And if you can open yourself up to new possibilities, you will ascend to the next dimensions.

Become the change you seek. Stand in and spread love and light, unconditionally. If you are able to do this every moment, of everyday, you will increase your auric field, and when the time comes, you will realize that you are an angel in a human body, and the powers you will possess will be unimaginable...

Jesus showed us but a hint of what each one of us can achieve.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
I already have a thread like this going on. So let me state just for the record on this thread that I want to be contacted as well.

Right... why do we now have 2 threads on the same exact topic on the first page of this forum now?
It would seem that this one should be closed because freddieb already has a thread that's 3 pages long now that's covering the same subject matter and material.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Why won't they visit me? (freddieb's first post in this thread)

First let me say that I don't see myself as anyone special. And I don't see any particular reason why they should.
But why wouldn't ET's visit and contact someone who is rational, open and willing to be visited, instead of someone who sees the experience as something to be dreaded and scary.
I've said this before in another thread a few years ago and I'm saying it now, "if you are out there, I'm ready willing and open to visitation. I'm willing to keep it a secret and I'm willing to be open to any and all ideas you bring to the table".
I'm sure many of us here on this board feel the same.

As you can see, trappedsoul started up his own thread that's saying and asking the same questions freddieb is asking. So why do we have 2 threads on the same topic here now?

I don't think it's fair to freddieb that this thread remain 'open'. Trappedsould should have checked the board before starting up his own thread on this topic. If he had done so, he would have noticed that there's aleady a conversation going on now on the same subject matter. Just my .02 worth...

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindzi
I think there are many of us that desire contact from ET beings. We are in fact, ET's ourselves. The only difference between us and them is that we have forgotten our origins. There are certain humans in this world, corrupted by greed and power, that have esentially stopped every single one of us from evolving into a new state of consciousness. However, the time that many of us have been waiting for is near. If you search within yourself, without judgement to your own feelings and thoughts, and without interference from external influences, you will see this to be true. Each one of us volunteered to participate in the experiment that is currently taking place on our home planet of Gaia. And if you can open yourself up to new possibilities, you will ascend to the next dimensions.

Become the change you seek. Stand in and spread love and light, unconditionally. If you are able to do this every moment, of everyday, you will increase your auric field, and when the time comes, you will realize that you are an angel in a human body, and the powers you will possess will be unimaginable...

Jesus showed us but a hint of what each one of us can achieve.

What is it, that makes this existence so much worth?
Is it just to bypass all the pain and evil influences, is it to face one of two sides at the end? What do we archive from doing well in this life.
What love has god left for the people dieing down there in Africa, what goodness is left for them.

there is hardly much good left in this world.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
Is it just to bypass all the pain and evil influences, is it to face one of two sides at the end? What do we archive from doing well in this life.
What love has god left for the people dieing down there in Africa, what goodness is left for them.

This existence is nothing but a learning experience. Like I said, each one of us chose to incarnate into this world, and learn the lessons in which this life has to offer. We have all been through many lives here, learning new things everytime we die and come back again, the purpose of this is for further evolution of our higher self. Know that everything you are experiencing right now, you chose, perhaps you are not consciously aware of it, but you choose everything to learn.

The cycle on this earth as we know it in the third dimension however has come to an end for those who are ready. I'm sure many other people can identify with me in that my consciousness has changed and is still changing, I am a completely different person than I was even 2 years ago. I have realized, as well as many others, that the key to ascension is not through one man, not through religion. But through love...

For those who are ready, they will ascend into a new dimension, a new learning experience. This experience will be filled with absolute beauty, peace, joy, and love. Nothing of which we are currently experiencing which causes us pain will be present. We will have abilities beyond your present imagination...

The ONLY way to ascend is to recognize your placement in this galaxy. You MUST realize the importance of love, it binds everything together. If you do not start living in this light, you will incarnate again into the same experience of duality. You will go through everything once more, until you have learned the one and only truth once and for all, and apply it. You speak of the deaths and pain and suffering of small children, and innocent people. But what you may not realize is that this world is a sovereign state, all of the hardships and pain that have resulted in this world is through man's own doing. What many do not realize is that if we begin working together, as one, an incredibly massive change (for the better) will result in this world...

Become the change you seek, and the rest will follow.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Mindzi]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindzi

Originally posted by Paul the seeker

This existence is nothing but a learning experience. Like I said, each one of us chose to incarnate into this world, and learn the lessons in which this life has to offer. We have all been through many lives here, learning new things everytime we die and come back again, the purpose of this is for further evolution of our higher self. Know that everything you are experiencing right now, you chose, perhaps you are not consciously aware of it, but you choose everything to learn.

The cycle on this earth as we know it in the third dimension however has come to an end for those who are ready. I'm sure many other people can identify with me in that my consciousness has changed and is still changing, I am a completely different person than I was even 2 years ago. I have realized, as well as many others, that the key to ascension is not through one man, not through religion. But through love...

For those who are ready, they will ascend into a new dimension, a new learning experience. This experience will be filled with absolute beauty, peace, joy, and love. Nothing of which we are currently experiencing which causes us pain will be present. We will have abilities beyond your present imagination...

The ONLY way to ascend is to recognize your placement in this galaxy. You MUST realize the importance of love, it binds everything together. If you do not start living in this light, you will incarnate again into the same experience of duality. You will go through everything once more, until you have learned the one and only truth once and for all, and apply it. You speak of the deaths and pain and suffering of small children, and innocent people. But what you may not realize is that this world is a sovereign state, all of the hardships and pain that have resulted in this world is through man's own doing. What many do not realize is that if we begin working together, as one, an incredibly massive change (for the better) will result in this world...

Become the change you seek, and the rest will follow.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Mindzi]

So you say those who are ready, ready for the love?
What's with those who die in pain, the sick ones and those who never got the chance of it because their life has been filled with so much negativity that can't be equaled again?

Yes i do believe death will set me free, even if i'd suicide now.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Count me in, contact away, or you can even abduct me if you want.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I think the key is to not be afraid. And since I'm not afraid, and see little chance of this happening.. I will go for it. I'd LOVE to be contacted by ANY entity living outside of Earth. I don't care if you like humans or don't. I don't care if your intentions are pure or not. I don't care if you kid nap me and never return me, and I don't care if you kill me upon sight because to me death is nothing more than going to a dealership to buy a new car. So with that said, by all means come get it. I'm here and I doubt I'll be going anywhere soon.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
My trendwhoriness has lead me to post;
I want to be contacted by extra terrestrial and extra dimensional beings and maybe go off planet too, I know it's possible and that it's happening and I want to be a part of it!
Lets see if they can read thoughts.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Fun reading TS...thanks. Along with holding a firm desire for visitation, I'd like to add one simple suggestion...not quite as exotic as some of the other methods I've encountered & rejected.

Just take an honest look inside and try to isolate one aspect of self...that needs a little work. We all have at least one...right? It could be something really obvious...or something subtle & seemingly insignificant...but it dims our light a little...causes some degree of pain & suffering to ourselves, and to others...often more than we realize.

Now, without fanfare...just focus on improving whatever it may be for you...ask for their help, but keep it to yourself. Make it a daily practice...but most importantly...the effort has to be sincere. Ultimately, the goal is to be good for nothing. See what happens & good luck to you.

OBE1

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I think I've already been contacted somewhat....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Though I'm yet to enjoy it...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hello trappedsoul - how are you?

What would you like to know?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TrappedSoul

I'm all for being contacted. With the caveat that it's not malevolent greys, or other nasty creatures...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well its worth a try

I want to be contacted by any alien or interdimensional entity that is willing to share its knowledge with me for the greater good (or for my personal gain if that is the wish of that entity).

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
i want to be contacted and become enlightened and understand what reality is not just this reality but all reality i hope that i can be contacted please i want to be part of the revolution

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join