It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to be contacted by extra terrestrial or extra dimensional beings?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I don't know how this works but the first step should be to let them know that you want to be contacted and maybe if you post it here they'll know. (that's the plan)
So just say "I want to be contacted!" and they should be intelligent enough to track you down and contact you if they want.
I know this is a weird thread and maybe the mods wont like it, but it's just an experiment and I don't think it's stupid.

Let me be the first:
I want to be contacted by extra terrestrial and extra dimensional beings and maybe go off planet too, I know it's possible and that it's happening and I want to be a part of it!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What the hell me too. I want to be contacted by extra terrestrial and extra dimensional beings and maybe go off planet too, I know it's possible and that it's happening and I want to be a part of it!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
I don't know how this works but the first step should be to let them know that you want to be contacted and maybe if you post it here they'll know.

Are you talking about telepathic communication? It sounds interesting but I'm not sure I want to hear from them. What do you recommend?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Everythingyouknowisalie
I want to be contacted by extra terrestrial and extra dimensional beings and maybe go off planet too, I know it's possible and that it's happening and I want to be a part of it!

Be careful of what you wish for.

I don't know why anyone would invite that opportunity when there's so little known.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Y'all might want to take a peek at this interesting thread. Proof Positive of Alien Communication.

No editorial comment from me, just sharing a link to some info relevant to your interest.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burnt Offering
Are you talking about telepathic communication? It sounds interesting but I'm not sure I want to hear from them. What do you recommend?

I'm talking about any kind of communication, maybe even a tea party or something.
I can't recommend anything, but my father survived his contact with both aliens and spirits.

Originally posted by amehrich
Be careful of what you wish for.

I agree, it might not be the smartest idea.
But I still wish for it.

Nice link you got there Yeahright, I will try that too.

[edit on 2006/11/7 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I too want to be contacted! but only from the good aliens. No mothmen or evil reptilians are invited to my contactee party! It would be cool if one really could come into contact with such beings.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
No offense, but this idea is a little like saying, "I too want to live in society - but I don't want anything bad to ever happen, and I don't want any bad people to ever bother me, and no criminals or other udesirables are ever invited to co-exist with me - only passive, kind, friendly folks are invited ".

Your dreaming. Even Alien Agenda's 'proof positive' (IMO dubious at best) warns against inadvertantly making mistakes in seeking contact.

If you accept that aliens exist, indeed may be among us right now, and have been for some time, then pretending that only 'friendly' ones will RSVP your open invitation is an exercise in folly and futility. Whether you believe abduction stories or not, most experience related have been, well, rather unpleasant...

Unlock and open the door if you wish - but do not be surprised when something other than cute fuzzy bunnies bearing candy enter your space...

Good luck...

[edit on 11/7/2006 by Outrageo]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
YOur right, if they are that advanced...they probably read your mind. heck, Antartica probably has a base that reads all of our thoughts. We really are ants in the scheme of things...who knows.
Yeah, go for it, tell them you want to be contacted. Just dont do it in winter.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I read through the "Proof Positive..." thread and feel like giving the Simon brain technique a try.

I would suggest that anyone interested in this should sit down a few times and give it a try. I will admit that this is potentially a very dangerous endeavor that could open one to unknown hazards - but what the hell?!

Actually, I liken it somewhat to using a ouija board, except you're using more of a meditation without any sort of device, or physical tool.

Given that, I would suggest embarking on something like that with an open mind and heart, a clear determination or idea of what you want to acheive, some cajones, and a request - every time - for protection from whatever source you are familiar with (i.e., God, white light of the creator, friends/guides/angels, anything you're comfortable with).

AlienAgenda started that thread, and suggests this technique establishes some sort of higher vibrational experience, and eventually, contact with what he calls the "grays" - but only if you ask and really intend for that to happen.

Otherwise it sounds like you can enjoy some very enlightening and profound experiences. Some long time ATS posters, who claim to be skeptics, tried the techniques and had some very bizarre experiences. The proof of these can only be confirmed through personal experience. It seems that you decide how far you want to go with these experiences. The big question is, Is there a door opened that can't be closed once you hit a certain point? AlienAgenda suggests that if you discontinue and stop the meditation technique, that eventually these things will subside. But I wonder...

Buddhist monks meditate on symbols and sounds, etc., and achieve gradually higher and deeper levels of meditation this way, and are able to affect physiological changes. Monks are told about, and experience, seeing various, what they call, divas, or beings, including the Buddha.

These entities, they're told and learn, appear very real, but the monks are told to go past these to the deeper states of meditation where satori or egolessness can be attained. There are also abilities that the meditator develops as they go through these initial meditative stages, which can include experiencing past lives, mind reading, telekenesis, etc. (I'm sure you can read about this in magazines at Fresh Fields/Whole Foods lol).

However, the monks are advised not to be distracted or remain in these states, because they are parlor tricks and do not show them the "true way". If you're distracted by these things you lose out on the true beautitude and real goal of meditation, according to the Buddhists. It's a terrific thing, but I do remember the Buddha saying that there is no one path to truth. Go your own way...

I do know that, ideally, anyone going deeper into meditative techniques should have an experienced teacher/guide, because the experiences can be profound and need to be explained and understood. It is also known that continued meditation brings one to deeper and deeper states, and that discontinuation of this meditation will make the experiences and residuals subside after time. This is why there are intense meditation schedules for those who wish to go very far. Understanding what you're doing and being open are paramount.

There is a case of the XIV Dalai Lama describing an old Tibetan woman who he met in a small village who was able to produce water from thin air (I'm not talking about condensation either). She held her hands together and was able to create a flow of water using her hands. Others describe seeing Tibetan monks and lamas deep in the Himalayas who are able to levitate and fly.

So, there may be something to this for the diligent meditator. I don't mean to demean what AlienAgenda has provided by calling it the Simon brain technique, but it immediately reminded me of the game. Red, Blue, Green, Yellow...

I shall endeavor to try it, and will keep a log of my experiences. I will post any significant experiences, natch.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 7-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What the hell,

I want to be contacted by extra terrestrial and or extra dimensional beings and maybe go off planet too, I know it's possible and that it's happening and I want to be a part of it!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hm, well even though I'm a bit skeptical on alien visitations and all,
why not, no harm in it.

I want to be contacted by extra-terrestrial beings.

Or atleast have Zekdek pay me back the 5 krotons I lended em.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Let me be the first:

Hey!! You still there??
Christ! Another on-liner. I'm screwed!!

[edit on 10-11-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Let me be the first:

Hey!! You still there??
Christ! Another on-liner. I'm screwed!!

Hehe, yeah I'm still here I'm not on a off planet mission yet, they haven't contacted me those cowards. I guess I will have to try to contact them instead.

And thank you OnTheDeck for your great post!

[edit on 2006/11/10 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hey, wait for me! I want to be abudcted too. Just don't you go stick any probes up my back-door, cause that's a one-way ticket.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
hear hear,take me just no anal probes! or eye or tooth drilling, i like a strong cup of tea,no buiscits required.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Although I have already been down that road with them, I am ready for more contact on a regular basis rather than intervals of 10-12 years. I am more ready to interact with them than ever before. I want to have more experiences where I am more conciously aware like when I saw them at four and again in my late 20's, but I thought I imagined them.

I am ready for it, and hope to meet all of you there.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Dearest ((TrappedSoul))

I have one question for you. What kind of tea would you be serving?

If I could attend a tea party with honored guests, I would like to serve some special teas. One of my favorites is Celestial Seasonings "Gingerbread Spice" that comes out for the holidays. Also anything strawberry would be really good.

I think really good teas might entice your guests. Have you stocked up?

Best Wishes to your wishes,

the theremin

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I really hope that TS's tea party comment was an attempt at humor. If they are out there and they are able to communicate in this capacity an Alice in Wonderland mentality is not IMO a suitable mindset. In fact, I don't see anything fun and games about it.

As has been said: Be careful what you wish for....

Again, JMO

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Oh what the heck,

I intend to contact or be contacted by extra terrestrial and or extra dimensional beings and maybe go off planet too, I know it's possible and that it's happening and I intend to be a part of it!

(no probes though)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join