It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

poison in our skies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Just because you saw an identical one later on, does not mean it was the same plane since hundreds of airplanes will look identical,especially from that range.

But it wasn't "later on" I was with a child at the park and I watched them, three of them, present at the same time going back and forth. They filled the sky. I have no reason to lie or exaggerate.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Theres no poison in the skies.

Can someone please tell me WHY contrails CAN'T persist? People keep saying the same proof; 'normal contrails last for 10 seconds'.

Can someone please explain why they can't persist?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR

Can someone please tell me WHY contrails CAN'T persist? People keep saying the same proof; 'normal contrails last for 10 seconds'.

It simple, contrails are poison alone. It's polution! Whether it be chemtrails or not. It is a serious issue. Esp when its a greffiti in the sky.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
It simple, contrails are poison alone. It's polution! Whether it be chemtrails or not. It is a serious issue. Esp when its a greffiti in the sky.

you may be right there. I have it on good authority that contrails contaminate the sky with Dihydrogen monoxide.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I do not think you will get an answer. I have been asking it over and over, they can not answer.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

[edit on 16-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

Actually contrails are actually water. Is water poison? No! Also how exactly does that explain why contrails can't persist?

[edit on 16-11-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
A few years back, Cliff Carnicom gave a "talk" about chemtrails in Durango Co.

The paper ran this little gem in response.

I imagine the ranchers out there had no doubt what the "steaming pile" was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join