It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

poison in our skies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
For a glimpse into a world of pure insanity, just read about Don Bradley, an associate of Don Croft.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Littlebird

Could you please explain what horror is in all those links?

A little bit of information would be really good.

I hate Lazinesss ... What you CAN'T READ !?!??!?!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus_Brandon
I hate Lazinesss ... What you CAN'T READ !?!??!?!

I too, hate laziness

If you are too lazy to write it out in your own words, then why should I look at your links?

Life’s too short to send it reading a bunch of pointless links to bad science.

If you want to prove your point, do it here in 50 words or less, only provide links as footnotes.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Is because he has questions concerning the links and is trying to put together the puzzle his mind is unfolding for him ... Yet, he has the inconveniance of you trying to come in here and tear apart a thread that has not even started yet because people don't like to build up they like to tear down ............ What is sad is that most people do it to gain something .. you do it for self gratification .... unless there is something here I am missing ... and I hope there is not ... cause if so that would mean there are more mods on this site than are on this site .. and for mroe reasons than just getting the information straight they are here to get it ... eh hmmm how should I say ... Thier way !?!?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I looked at a couple of these links and found them informative.

It appears that this thread was created on the original posters first day of registering on this site. It is hard to be a perfect poster on your first try.
If I was Littlebird10, I probably would not post on this site again. We all want to be accepted and not feel stupid in the way we show our personality. This person could have added more info, as Masqua was pointing to when he asked what he asked. From there this thread went downhill with argueing. It effectively derails a thread.

Are some so afraid of this topic that they live on ATS to derail each time someone attempts to shine light on Chemtrails?

Look at the information in the first link to Skyways chemtrails archives for 2005 and if you don't see some real evidence of a problem, then your mind is closed.

There is a right way and a wrong way to approach a person and teach them proper ettiquette.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Are some so afraid of this topic that they live on ATS to derail each time someone attempts to shine light on Chemtrails?

No, just exasperated that people will believe everything they read on a chemtrail conspiracy website, without question, and yet believe nothing they read on a meteorological or aviation website.

If you want to know the answer to a question, ask those who have studied the subject, not those who have displayed gross ignorance of it

www.royal-met-soc.org.uk...

It's worth bearing in mind that Roger Brugge, who wrote that page, has been watching the skies and recording meteorological phenomena for most of his life.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Patrick Minnis is researcher that has been studying clouds and contrails for many years.

He has also made an unappreciated effort to educate people about contrails, their formation and their properties.

For a while he even participated in the chemtrail central discussion forums. (Search for the user name “canex”)

Here is a web page that he put together:

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
How can we accept as credible a report from a supposedly cutting edge U.S. space exploration program when they are not able to recognize in their own publicized video footage the presence of intelligently controlled, extraterrestrial craft?!

No personal offense to you, Howard, but I have a bone to pick with NASA.

I wanted to add a link to the invention of a device that:

"It is the first device in the world that can provide information on two physical properties of tiny airborne nanoparticles simultaneously," he said.

Dr Zoran Ristovski, who is to show this device in a city near Zurich, states:

"Being able to measure these two properties at the same time gives us a greater probability of identifying the components which make up the aerosols...The instrument can also strip off atomic layers that make up these particles to give an insight into their structure."...Dr Ristovski said this work could be applied to understanding the health effects of microscopic nanoparticles thought to lodge in the lungs after being inhaled that do not pass out of the body as larger particles do. "The research shows the smaller the particles are, the more toxic they are," Dr Ristovski said.

Finally, Dr. Zoran also states:

"Once we can describe the properties of nanoparticles, scientists can model their effects on human health."

I'm glad that someone is testing nanoparticles for their effects on human health - BECAUSE THEY'RE BEING SPRAYED ON OUR FOOD. Not to mention they're about to flood the market in every conceivable product and sold around the world. Glad someone thought to test this stuff...

By the way, Nic Meyer and Dr Zoran Ristovski (pictured at the site), will be showing the machine in Zurich. If the machine works, these individuals will be killed and their machine broken.

If it doesn't, or if they don't find anything suspicious under skies fiulled with heavy aircraft emissions then we can assume the device is a public relations device to quell the increasing concern over these streams...

If a person can see, taste and feel ill as a result of the weblike, chemical fallout of heavy aircraft emissions, it's assumed this extremely sensitive device could do just as well...We'll see...

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
"I'm glad that someone is testing nanoparticles for their effects on human health - BECAUSE THEY'RE BEING SPRAYED ON OUR FOOD. Not to mention they're about to flood the market in every conceivable product and sold around the world. Glad someone thought to test this stuff..."

If that was true, then wouldnt the spraying be in the summer, and not the winter? Its just that there are more reports of heavy spraying in the winter, and where it is coldest.
Every winter comes more and more chemtrail reports along with "wow, biggest spray day ever"

I dont think there is too much winter agriculture in the coldest parts of the US, unless they are farming snow.

[edit on 14-11-2006 by firepilot]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
OK, how about the Germans?

www.pa.op.dlr.de...

www.pa.op.dlr.de...

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

No, just exasperated that people will believe everything they read on a chemtrail conspiracy website, without question, and yet believe nothing they read on a meteorological or aviation website.
www.royal-met-soc.org.uk...

You are right. I had not read much data that attempts to show the trails in the sky to be Contrails. And all my life I have seen the occasional trail left hanging in the sky after jets had gone by. I did in fact read the link you provided. He is saying that the upper atmosphere is cold and that causes the trail. I believe this is true in some cases.

The thing is it is no longer the occasional trail. The sky is full of them. The planes fly back and forth over and over. They do it in the hot heat of summer, granted the upper atmosphere can be much cooler, but alot of times the planes are flying low and it is HOT outside, the middle of summer in the midwest. Humidity could figure in there I suppose, but hot humidity, not cool humidity.

Again these things sometimes fill the sky. Again, why do they fly back and forth, sometimes two or three at the same time?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
You do realize it is still cold up high, even in the summer dont you?

Granted it is not as cold, but still very cold. You can still sometimes get persisting contrails, its just a lot more common in winter in the northern hemisphere

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
and the other half just contain pictures that are probably taken around an airport

there is nothing in the way of real information given, all conspiracy with no substance

The links were fine for me? Uh do you know where this person lives.. there is no airport around there of any size?

You always say the same thing on this topic if I remember correctly. Contrails are not chemtrails and the links point to discussion of this topic but maybe you didn't read about that?

Where is Howard?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

The thing is it is no longer the occasional trail. The sky is full of them. The planes fly back and forth over and over.

Again these things sometimes fill the sky. Again, why do they fly back and forth, sometimes two or three at the same time?

Could someone address this .....................?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Strange, I had an email from my Mum last night about a BBC story yesterday on a similar topic. See link below:

eveningnews24.co.uk

This is just one instance. The report my Mum saw also mentioned other tests at ground level in Bedfordshire and across into East Anglia where vans travelled spraying from top vents as they went.
This is probably just the tip of the iceberg and it makes me wonder just what other "tests" were carried out on the population, and how many tests continue today.

Saddam should not be alone on the gallows

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Britguy]

Britguy, you will find the following related links of interest. MPs local to the affected areas, are now stating that they are prepared to make proper inquiries of the Government about these Cold War experiments.

The BBC TV programme was part of the Inside Out series and was a special 30 minute edition entitled - Clouds of Secrecy. It detailed the 1963-64 Norfolk public area Biological Warfare experiments; and also broke the newly discovered story of the series of over 30 BW experiments, which were carried out in the Bedford/Cardington area during 1963.

In the latter experiments, military scientists from CDEE Porton Down secretly disseminated vast clouds of Zinc Cadmium sulphide particles from a specially converted 1 ton Morris van.

Clouds of Secrecy

The following links report the latest news of these newly discovered public area Biological Warfare experiments.

We were 'guinea pigs' in secret chemical testing

'Victim' of secret chemical tests demands to see medical records

The van used in biological warfare experiments

This link will take you to a site which allows you to download the declassified Porton Down scientific report of the 1963 Norwich BW experiments.

www.nr23.net...

The following links attempt to give an overview of the UK's Cold War public area Biological Warfare experiments.

UK Public Area Biological Warfare Experiments 1949-1975

The Dorset Biological Warfare Experiments 1963-75

BTW, I often see the Royal Meteorological Society mentioned, on this, and similar threads.

You might be interested to learn that at least one Porton Down scientist, responsible for the conduct of many Porton Down public area Biological Warfare experiments (which involved the exposure of the general public to toxic compounds), later became President of the Royal Meteorological Society e.g. - Frank Pasquill DSc, FRS 1970-72.

Thats something that the Royal Meteorological Society don't seem to have put on their website.

zero lift

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
"Again these things sometimes fill the sky. Again, why do they fly back and forth, sometimes two or three at the same time?"

Because the sky is full of hundreds of aircraft at a time often. But how do you know it is the same aircraft doing it and not just opposite direction aircraft on that route?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Because the sky is full of hundreds of aircraft at a time often.

Not in Independence, MO

But how do you know it is the same aircraft doing it and not just opposite direction aircraft on that route?

I know because I watched them fly back and forth, the same planes/jets
there were three of them and they looked identical.

Great post, Zero Lift

I still don't have the quote thing down. Sorry

[edit on 14-11-2006 by interestedalways]

mod edit, fixed tags

[edit on 23-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well of course they looked almost identical when they are way above you, there are only a few different types of airliners. You do know that there are thousands of 737s flying around the world, thousands of A320 type family aircraft out there. Most airliners are twin engine and are going to look rather similar.

Do you think each individual airliner in existence is going to look different as they fly miles and miles above you?

The only way you would know it was the same planes was if you kept it in eye contact the entire time, or were so close you saw the registration #. Just because you saw an identical one later on, does not mean it was the same plane since hundreds of airplanes will look identical,especially from that range.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zero lift

BTW, I often see the Royal Meteorological Society mentioned, on this, and similar threads.

You might be interested to learn that at least one Porton Down scientist, responsible for the conduct of many Porton Down public area Biological Warfare experiments (which involved the exposure of the general public to toxic compounds), later became President of the Royal Meteorological Society e.g. - Frank Pasquill DSc, FRS 1970-72.

Thats something that the Royal Meteorological Society don't seem to have put on their website.

Your point being? That the RMetS can't accept members who have worked at Porton Down?

Edit: and why should they detail what jobs have been held in the past by their Presidents? It's wholly irrelevant.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by Essan]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by zero lift

Your point being? That the RMetS can't accept members who have worked at Porton Down?

Edit: and why should they detail what jobs have been held in the past by their Presidents? It's wholly irrelevant.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by Essan]

My point Essan, is that you made reference of the Royal Meteorological Society in order to prove a point about supposed 'chemtrails'. Yet the RMS constantly uses past experimental research results which were obtained through field trials, which if performed today would be referred to as 'chemtrails'.

Ironic isn't it.

I thought that you, as a meteorologist, would have understood why I highlighted Frank Pasquill's work at CDEE Porton Down. Surely you were taught the Pasquill Atmospheric Stability Classes, or the Pasquill/Gifford or Pasquill/Turner stability classes?

How do you imagine Frank Pasquill produced this ground-breaking work? Or his pioneering work on particle dispersion - from both point (plume) and line sources?

Well, the answer is quite obvious; by conducting large-scale dispersion trials in public areas.

And why did he conduct this research? In order to prove the theory that enormous areas of enemy territory could be contaminated with Biological Warfare agents, if dispersed dispersed from a single line source.

In 1957, his work changed the world of UK/US/CAN BW research forever. His research directly inspired the infamous CDEE/MRE Porton Down Offensive Evaluation Committee paper - Study of the possible attack of large areas with BW agents. This paper, based on Pasquill's work, suggested that it was possible for a single aircraft, flying a single sortie, to contaminate tens of thousands of square miles with BW agents.

In the years that followed, Porton Down Met Officers, including Frank Pasquill, conducted so many public area experiments over the UK, that it could be said that they had turned the UK into a giant open air laboratory. They sprayed massive aerosols from aircraft, ships, and even a specially converted Morris van (soas not to attract the attention of the public).

And to make matters worse, the material they used were particles of a cadmium compound (Zinc Cadmium sulphide); particles which were specifically sized to mimic the size of a BW agent - between 1-5 microns. Unfortunately for the public, Cadmium compounds are toxic.

Frank Pasquill even went down an even more ethically dubious route, and became part of an extremely sensitive Ad Hoc committee - the Meteorological Offoce Advisory Group of Long-Range Travel of Particulate Clouds. This four member group (two from the Met Office, two from CDEE Porton Down) reported direct to the Director of the Met Office and no minutes were ever kept.

Their purpose - to investigate suitable occasions for conducting a Large Area Coverage attack on the Soviet Union with BW agents.

It was kept so highly classified because this type of research was totally against the then current Government policy.

So I feel that it might be seen as hypocritical to use RMS material in order to debunk chemtrails, without highlighting that other important RMS research was obtained by conducting public area field trials - experiments which could, quite rightly, be described as 'chemtrails'.

And imo, its not irrelevant to publish a CV of individual RMS Presidents; that way you might discover just how, and at who's expense, they obtained their research results.

zero lift

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join