It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious deaths of three soldiers linked to Jessica Lynch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Marine Lance Cpl. Sok Khak Ung:

But just 12 days before he was to be discharged from the military, Ung was killed at a party at his father's house in Long Beach. A gunman leaned over a wooden fence and fired into the garage, killing Ung and a friend.

The gunman fled and hasn't been caught. Long Beach police are investigating.

Link to full story

Marine Josh Daniel Speer:

A Marine who was home for the first time since fighting in Iraq died Sunday morning when the vehicle he was driving veered off State 11 and crashed into some trees, authorities said.

Link to full story

Army Spc. Kyle Edward Williams:

A Tucson man was shot to death outside a West Side hotel Wednesday after breaking into a vehicle and being confronted by its owner, an Army soldier, who shot him in the back and fled, police said Friday.

The soldier, Spc. Kyle Edward Williams, 21, was found dead outside San Diego on Thursday and officials believe he committed suicide with one of the seven firearms he had been carrying with him.

He left no note to explain the suicide or why he fired six shots at Noah P. Gamez, also 21, after spotting the man stealing an ice chest from his Jeep.

Link to full story

One was whacked out in his garage as a man lened over the fence and shot him. How "grassy knoll' of them! One mysteriously veered off the road and rolled several times resulting in his death, and one suicided himself after killing a man who was breaking into his car. The guilt of protecting his personal property must have been more than he could bear.

Did these guys see something regarding Jessica Lynch that reports given by the military and media contradict? Probably.

Peace

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Dr.love,

This makes a good conspiracy . . . but can you point out to what the link to Lance and the death soldiers have in common?

I can not find anything pointing to that.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
First let me say that a mod might want to move this to 'Skunkworks'. It probably should have been put there to begin with.

Marg, if you read the links then you know as much as I do. I propose that all the soldiers that were involved with Jessica Lynch either directly or indirectly were told to keep their mouths shut. Maybe these guys were running their mouths about what really happened as far as her wounds, treatment by her captors, and her rescue goes.

Peace

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You are right I should have known that they were part of lance group. I see now the link, actually very interesting to see that three have die already and under more than just natural consequences.

Perhaps looking into each and one of the soldiers will bring some more information to light.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well - could it be the fact, that these Soldiers wanted to say something AGAINST the official Saving Private Lynch Story?

The Big Lie Of Jessica Lynch

Jessica Lynch. You know the one. The sweet, American-pie 19-year-old soldier and kindergarten-teacher wanna-be whose army squad took a wrong turn in Iraq and was, apparently, ambushed. And some of her comrades were killed and she was taken prisoner, full of stab wounds and bullet holes, and she was whisked off to a ragged Iraqi hospital and held for eight days by vicious Iraqi guards and ostensibly abused, and later supposedly "rescued" in the most daring and macho made-for-TV moment of the war by elite teams of hunky U.S. Army Rangers and U.S. Navy SEALs. Wow.

Except that it NEVER really happened that way! Except that Lynch herself doesn't remember a single thing and all the nurses and doctors and eyewitnesses on the scene say the Iraqi fedayeen guards had fled the day before the "rescue," and there was no danger whatsoever, no resistance of any kind, the U.S. forces could just walk right in, and they knew it.

And the hospital doors were wide open, and the nurses and doctors had gone out of their way to provide decent care for our precious Jessica, considering the circumstances, and doctors even tried to return Lynch to U.S. forces themselves.

And despite U.S. claims, Lynch had no knife wounds or bullet holes at all, just a few broken bones, and the dramatic and violent "rescue" was really just inane and silly and entirely faked and yet America bought it, hook, line and Rumsfeld, because it was on TV.

Because this is how we fabricate our history. This is how we spin our patriotism, how we bake our jingoistic cake, the Lynch tale the most apt and definitive myth of the war so far.

Well what do you know?

Looks like the entire "Rescue" was - yet again - STAGED!

Just like almost Everything about the Iraq War - it was a big PR move, a Faked Myth of War, just like Saddam's capture, just like WMD's, just like Al-Qaeda in bed with Saddam, just like basicly everything we were thought to know about the War on Terrorism also.

So, you think these Soldiers wanted to speak Against all of that, and were removed on the basis, that this part of the UN-told story of Jessica should never be told?

By The Way,
Excellent Find Dr Love.

[edit on 7/11/06 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You know even my retired husband after watching the entire even on national TV said the same think is was nothing more than PO for the nation.

Funny that the female young heroine story and televised rescue seem to fade away and actually she didn't welcome the stardom at all.

Funny.

I wonder what else was scarified for the safe of PO and support of this war at that time.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This thread is from a time before I posted here, but I think is very relevant in light of what is happening now. I am surprised that this thread didn't get more 'play'....

Anyway, I guess I 'bump', and want to know if there was any followup?

DocMoreau

...rise lazarus, rise...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
A 'staged' event. Our govy wouldn't do anything like that would it? LOL

new topics

top topics

join