It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any information on ACIO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
ACIO = Alien Contact Intelligence Organization

I've only heard one man talk about it: retired NRO agent Dan Salter. His last name may be Morris, as I have seen him being discussed with both last names.

Salter's information so far I have seen limited to the Disclosure Project, but I am wondering if he or anybody else has discussed the ACIO anywhere else. This group [ACIO] is apparently a worldwide group that coordinates the global cover up of this information. So I am highly interested in any extra trickle of information I can get.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
ACIO - The Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by heelstone

weird i never seen a thread with -4 posts...

and no reply's either

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
When searching ATS for ACIO I find it mentioned in several posts but that's it. I am sure some of the experts here have info on this organization. If it exists, that is. This thread by heelstone would be the perfect place for that info.

Or maybe was I searching ATS incorrectly. If so, please guide me to existing thread(s). Thanks in advance!

urdead

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
In the research I've done I have never come across any document or any reference at all to this organization. There is absolutley no evidence that it exists, in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
if this organization is 38 levels Above Top Secret or more then surely you will not find anything on the internet about it. ironically i did a search for this last night and the only thing that came up was references to the wingmakers story wich is supposedly a hoax. not sure if it's dis-info or not ?

this thread could be a way to spook out anyone that has info on them so they can take appropriate measures to close any leaks. just my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I've recalled having had what appearded to be an encounter with one of the famous alien pics they use here for the alien file section.

I recalled seeing a bracelet they were wearing that had a similar lettering on it like this. The bracelet was gold and had wings like some airforce marking.

The letter O also appeared to have one or two lines through it as well, similar to what we see with some alleged alien writings. This bracelet supposedly also had some tracking device in it that also gave the person clearance to be in restricted areas.

The bracelet and I believe weird magnetic clasp was small as if worn by a child. I'm not so sure on the initials, but they were close to this.

My father brought me to an air force base in Ohio at least once that I recall. I've also recalled having seen what appeared to be air force personel in uniforms on quite a few bizarre occassions outside the base. Some alleged military also had what appeared to be a brown wool like uniform similar to the british in WW2.

False memories, delusions?....maybe.

John Lear has also mentioned some bracelet he had in the CIA. Coincidence?

top topics

join