It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does God's Mind Move at Light Speed or Faster?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The spagetti lord has a mind too! It has a mind that most closely resembles the spagetti thoughts in our mind ( like "Mmm, spagetti! "). He lives outside space time too and therefore each strand of his spagetti is both infinitely long and infinitely short. The spagetti lord is the one who ties all the italian restaraunts together across the universe. He is the one who gives the spark in spagetti and his thoughts are more convoluted and circituous then the biggest ball of spaggetti you can imagine. All spagetti in this universe is an extention of him and by eating this spagetti we are becomming closer to him!

IF you dont believe that he exsists, prove that he doesnt !

PS: Inspired by Richard Dawking on TCR !

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
IAF101, we have two different minds. The name God enters my mind frequently. The word spaghetti enters your mind frequently.

By the way, I love spaghetti, too!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Has God ever learned from His own capabilities, such as making the speed of light faster? Or has He always (Infinite years back) known His Infinite capabilities and never needed to learn. Will the human observable speed of light change in the next century or eon?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Dude seriously, leave the science alone! Increase the speed of light ??

In which medium ??

No offense but you have zero clue about what light is and for that matter most of grade 6 science. Thats why they have churches far away from labs, not to mix things together!!

Stick to God.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
IAF101, do you believe scientists are more powerful than God? The scientists I have known are only try to win a Nobel Prize. This is amazing ambition compared to creating Infinite Universes and galaxies and having Infinite Universes under 100% particle control (something that God already knew of before time and scientists).

Do scientists sell their soul for very temporary earthly success?

Try to think more in Infinite terms, that is ETERNAL TERMS.

God Bless!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Is science more powerful than wisdom? I think not. Science tells you what happened based on current level of human knowledge. Wisdom tells you why it happened, and this can only be Divinely Inspired from the Infinite Power, God.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The lack of Spiritual beliefs in scientists always amazes me. Do they not believe that the speed of light can travel at 10 to the Infinite Power?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
IAF101, do you believe scientists are more powerful than God? The scientists I have known are only try to win a Nobel Prize. This is amazing ambition compared to creating Infinite Universes and galaxies and having Infinite Universes under 100% particle control (something that God already knew of before time and scientists).

Do scientists sell their soul for very temporary earthly success?

Try to think more in Infinite terms, that is ETERNAL TERMS.

God Bless!!!

If you really want to know I believe then here I go, it was man who created god and it is man that is more powerful than any god and the point of religion which most people dont realize is to become gods. A few millenia ago only the gods could fly now we can fly faster than god could a 1000 years ago. A few Millenia ago god shot lighting out of his hands and set villages on fire, now we can do much better than that as you can see in all the wars we have fought! You say god created the sun, we so can we and that is what happens in countless fusion test reactors across the planet. Lets face it, we are the Gods and in a few millenia whatever you think god can do now we will be able to do . So what would be the use of god when we can do everything we want ourselves ??

As for scientists being greater than god, well yes they are and so is the homeless man in your block and so is everyother person out there. Also your perception of scientists is very naive, most dont do it for the nobel and most wont get the nobel because that is just a token nothing more. You claim to have met many scientists then you should probably ask them what light is and what it isnt. It isnt a horse that can be made to run faster! Also you say god has created infinite universes and he has 100% particle control (what ever that means! ) then how come he who made earth has made it such a crappy place to live with the tsunamis and the earthquakes? Why hasnt he made sure that our sun would last forever ? And if he has infinite power it must be a snap

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
what nonesense is this? How can you measure the speed of the mind ?? Does that even make sense ? Its not a freaking computer people, no GHz or anythign ?

How fast do you think your mind works? Give me a mph figure ?

And then Gods mind. why does god need a mind ?? Does he need to think about things ? Does he not already know everything ?

Faith - it makes people lose their minds!

I'm with you brother. Yet again you can see religious brainwashing in the majority of people having to think in "absolutes" and "human ideas".

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
God's mind is so fast that he can see the future. by calculating with perfection he can see it all happen, and if he wants leaves that part of him to do that job and see what the answers are.
But is that because he is in an an eternity environment or is enternity part of God's make up? I think its part of his make up qualities (I AM) part of it.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
God's mind is so fast that he can see the future. by calculating with perfection he can see it all happen, and if he wants leaves that part of him to do that job and see what the answers are.

Don't forget the laser eyes and adamantium claws. And, I think God got his powers during puberty too.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I agree with most of you - Able to leap tall buildings, stop a speeding bullet, faster than the speed of light:

Is it a bird, is it a plane? It's God-derman!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yes most of the things said here about me are all true.

Here is a new one maybe some of you have heard.

When Chuck Norris, eerrrr i mean god, does pushups, he doesnt push himself up, he pushes the world down.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
God is awesome. He's got a spandex suit and a sword and everything

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
to be honest this is rather silly. I can understand where you got this idea, but let me be one to tell you that its a flawed way of thinking.

Why would you compare something physical to something outside physical?

Think about it in these terms, its always here, so it has no speed at all.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Certainly God is faster than the speed of light. He is everywhere at once. Although, "God is light," he is not confined to its physical properties.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

better yet,

God's spirit lies in all things, through all forms, interconnected, as grand as the universe, as all to observe in one little point.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
How about this one, God's head is SO BIG, it takes up the entire universe, and thus doesn't need to travel at all? Or God's head is SO SMALL, that it defies all known universal limitations and exists everywhere at once?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
How about this one, God's head is SO BIG, it takes up the entire universe, and thus doesn't need to travel at all?

lol this is pretty much EXACTLY what I said. He is suppose to be everywhere at once, so does he travel at all to begin with?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join