It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives Conserve for Liberals Too!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I recently contadicted a woman in the grocery store over our current president Bush. She was on the warpath on how Bush hated minorities and women and how he should die etc. Pretty much what most liberals say, when I interupted she became startled, and then angry. (I'm half Mexican and look fairly "Ethnic" so for me to contradict her must have been a surprise) She then started on me, saying conservatives are the reason this country was going to hell, keeping old ways alive etc.

This got me thinking, and I know I've made this type of statement before, and I'm sure others have. I thought, isn't conservation good? Everyone always talks about how we should preserve nature , and preserve cultures. Well, I believ we conservatives are the same way. If Liberals had a chance to run the world, as they already run most of the media, then they world would be one grey area, no clear black and white. Conservatives conserve for the future, conserve christian ideas, and conserve for you liberals, otherwise no one would conserve for you. GOD bless Conservatives!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The problem is that they're *forcing* their views on *everyone*, regardless of political party...

...And if you look at the direction Bush is going, everyone who doesn't support him (ie: all non-conservatives) are going to wind up dead, exported or imprisoned with no Rights under *his* laws...

The liberals do this too...It never matters which party wins the majority in government...The People still lose. Also, the constant bi-partisan bickering serves *their agendas* to keep Americans divided & conquered; It works quite well, doesn't it?

join