It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jurassic Park IV: 2008 Universal Pictures Release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Rumor has it that the fourth installment will not involve the jungle or anything green for that matter. The title is still unconfirmed and at work. JP4 is highly speculated to involve a virus causing a mass disease that further targets all the dynosours and is contagious to human beings. Highly acclaimed Steven Spielberg's script draft for JP4 was supposedly jeapardized by a computer hacker, which caused a definite re-write for the ideas put down.

Jurassic Park IV: The Extinction (working title)

edit: 2007 to 2008 JP4 release. To be worked on after the fourth installment of Indiana Jones.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Pretty cool! I'm ready for another JP. Where did you get the info tho? Thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Where did you get the info tho?

I've been researching various sites across the web and condensing a basic intro for everyone here on ATS to discuss and collaborate ideas for an epic event taking place next year!

An idea I came to thought for JP4 is that it takes place in Area 51 or even a deep underground secrative InGen facility.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Wont be much of a film if they can get it through rewrites, casting, preproduction, production, post production, marketing and distribution in one year. Dont hold your breath of this one.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I thought Steven Spielberg was out on this film and some other director was doing it. Let me check.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Wont be much of a film if .. Dont hold your breath of this one.

Well its possible that it will not be released until 2008, I really don't think a hacker can dramatically decrease the block buster release for this fantastic trilogy. As for Steven Spielberg, he isn't directing the movie I've heard is going to act as a producer. The Director could well be Joe Johnston.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
have you seen this? www.imdb.com...

and here is Steven's profile www.imdb.com...

he IS involve in jurassic park 4,WOW
he is a workaholic:w:

The AWESOME Steven Spielberg

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Dr. Horner confirms he is back for Jurassic Park 4.
Hello,
In a very rare promotional appearance locally, Evolutionary Biologist Dr. Jack Horner confirmed that he has begun work on Jurassic Park 4. Dr. Horner is a well-respected archeologist who has discovered more new species than others in his field. He has been used as an advisor on several Discovery Channel specials as well as all 3 Jurassic Park films. Dr. Horner is credited with the change in the T-Rex in Jurassic Park 3 that showed the creature to be more of a scavenger than a hunter based upon the latest findings.

Although he did not have details of Jurassic Park 4, Dr. Horner did confirm that he is involved and has been working on it.

Gareth Von Kallenbach

Well it sounds like there will be new dynosours in JP4, it is a shame that the spinosourus killed the king of JP; the Tyranasourus Rex on the 3rd film though. I've read in that a lot of fans are looking forward to more velociraptors besides the newly introduced species.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Those of you out there who are eager for more velociraptor twist and turns of action, it is confirmed that you will love Jurassic Park IV!

The Billings Gazette delivers the good news that legendary paleontologist Jack Horner is working together with Steven Spielberg on Jurassic Park IV. He was tight-lipped about the plot but offered up one tidbit of information: "If you like velociraptors, you will love Jurassic Park Four," Horner said to his exuberant audience.

The Velociraptors definitely were a huge factor that made the first film great, we're looking forward to more of them! Thanks to 'Oviraptor' for the heads up.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I too am a big JP fan, I have looked on the internet many occasion looking for news on a 4th sequel, a few years ago I remember checking out IMDB it told me something on the lines of,

Jurassic Park IV (2006) might have even said 2005 come to think of it .

It also said Michael Crichton would be involved and that it is "in production"

So sorry to disappoint eager fans but this movie aint coming any time soon in my opinion since it seems to just add on 2 years to waiting times.

If I am wrong I will gladly eat my hat! (not literally of course,but in anyway your imagination would care to imagine I did.)

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Dr. Horner confirms he is back for Jurassic Park 4.
Hello,
In a very rare promotional appearance locally, Evolutionary Biologist Dr. Jack Horner confirmed that he has begun work on Jurassic Park 4. Dr. Horner is a well-respected archeologist who has discovered more new species than others in his field. He has been used as an advisor on several Discovery Channel specials as well as all 3 Jurassic Park films. Dr. Horner is credited with the change in the T-Rex in Jurassic Park 3 that showed the creature to be more of a scavenger than a hunter based upon the latest findings.

Although he did not have details of Jurassic Park 4, Dr. Horner did confirm that he is involved and has been working on it.

Gareth Von Kallenbach

www.rottentomatoes.com...

The Billings Gazette delivers the good news that legendary paleontologist Jack Horner is working together with Steven Spielberg on Jurassic Park IV. He was tight-lipped about the plot but offered up one tidbit of information: "If you like velociraptors, you will love Jurassic Park Four," Horner said to his exuberant audience.

The Velociraptors definitely were a huge factor that made the first film great, we're looking forward to more of them! Thanks to 'Oviraptor' for the heads up.

comingsoon.net...

There you go, sorry forgot to add the links before

[edit on 14-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcopolo
Jurassic Park IV (2006) might have even said 2005 come to think of it .

So sorry to disappoint eager fans but this movie aint coming any time soon in my opinion since it seems to just add on 2 years to waiting times.

This isn't a rare occasion I must add. Microsofts new OS (Vista/Longhorn) was suppose to be released in 2005, later delayed to 2007 of January! It's best to have things not rushed, therfore there more perfect.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
sounds stale to meh.

JP2 was enough for me

rly

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Holy cow I can't believe I didn't see this thread until now, I went and seen JP3 twelve times when it came out at the theater, Holy smokes I can't wait, does anyone have anymore information? The thing that would make me more excited is Ghostbusters 3!

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawgjay
Holy cow I can't believe I didn't see this thread until now, I went and seen JP3 twelve times when it came out at the theater, Holy smokes I can't wait, does anyone have anymore information? The thing that would make me more excited is Ghostbusters 3!

yeah they have been talking for a while now about jp4 and i am a big fan of the series execpt for the second movie which was not very creative.

as far a ghostbusters go as long as dan akroyd is alive they wont make another one for hell want to blues brother it i for one hope if they make another one its a horror movie

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
JP1 was an awsome sight on the big screen, JP2 was OK with the T-Rex going into the city, JP3 was a bit too far IMO and JP4 isn't getting any enthusiasm from me...

The closest thing to a ghostbusters 3 is Evolution. It would be cool to see them all again in another Ghostbusters but i'm pretty sure it wont happen

new topics

top topics

join