It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Facilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Maybe these are nothing, but there's some odd-ness that I thought beared looking into here. The pics are pretty big so I left 'em in link form.

Ok, these first two pictures are northwest of Washington, D.C.

img384.imageshack.us...

Coords:
38 degrees 58 feet 29.22 north
77 degrees 11 feet 28.10 west

The above picture here is a massive complex. The long, tube-like area is part of the structure. Anyone know what that is? Also note the several "baseball diamond" looking areas around this facility. Next picture.

img292.imageshack.us...

Okay, this one is west by southwest of the first picture, looke like maybe a half mile off. Notice that this is a parking lot in the absolute middle of nowhere. The only nearby structure is a little shack. I don't think all those people are working in the same shed.

Moving on...

img294.imageshack.us...

Coords:
38 degrees 35 feet 58.58 North
77 degrees 17 feet 37.91 West

Okay, the picture above is in West Virgina. It's a far-out shot so you can see both buildings and the surrounding designs at once, but the coords are there so you can zoom.

The bottom left of this is a purple building, the upper right is a blue building. Both buildings are exactly identical in design, just facing a different way. I didn't color them, that's their natural color. Again notice all the "baseball diamonds" around them.

I haven't included any more pictures, but in looking at facilities all over the place, such as Ft. Meade and Langley, I see an awful lot of strange-baseball diamond looking things that don't seem to have the typical sand or grass ground.

Maybe my paranoia nerves are working overtime, but it just seems odd.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Astygia]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
id say the first one was a wind tunnel.

the second one os probably a parking lot for a park or hiking/biking trails.

the third one is obviously a picture of a massive housing development. therefore, i think it would be safe to assume that the two identically structured buildings are probably schools or community centers, or one of each.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia
Ok, these first two pictures are northwest of Washington, D.C.

img384.imageshack.us...

Coords:
38 degrees 58 feet 29.22 north
77 degrees 11 feet 28.10 west

That long tube is Naval Ship Research and Development Center.
www50.dt.navy.mil...

img292.imageshack.us...

Okay, this one is west by southwest of the first picture, looke like maybe a half mile off. Notice that this is a parking lot in the absolute middle of nowhere. The only nearby structure is a little shack. I don't think all those people are working in the same shed.

These people like packing like sardines in that little shed, it's so crowded they can barely move and the room stinks like old socks at the end of the day.

Nah, just kidding. That parking lot in the middle of nowhere is actually Carderock Recreation Area.
www.bikewashington.org...

According to that climbing web site, Carderock can be very crowded on weekends in good weather.
rockclimbing.com...

Moving on...

img294.imageshack.us...

Coords:
38 degrees 35 feet 58.58 North
77 degrees 17 feet 37.91 West

Okay, the picture above is in West Virgina. It's a far-out shot so you can see both buildings and the surrounding designs at once, but the coords are there so you can zoom.

The bottom left of this is a purple building, the upper right is a blue building. Both buildings are exactly identical in design, just facing a different way.

The bottom left building is Potomac High School.
www.potomacpanthers.org...

And the upper right building is Leesylvania Elementary School.
pwcs.edu...

Hope this help! Or am I missing something, were you spooked about the position of baseball fields? Maybe all fields are forming a huge antenna used to change the weather, one never know.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
wow great work - WATS to you...

I had posted a few thoughts of mine, all wrong now

Incidentally how did you find these so quick?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The last picture isn't in West Virginia, it's in Prince William County, Virginia. What you're looking at are Potomac High School (bottom left) and Leesylvania Elementary School (top right).

Those crazy looking baseball diamond shaped objects are just that, baseball diamonds.

EDIT: Didn't see that ufia had explained the schools...

[edit on 11/7/2006 by Katolu]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for all those who answered. ufia, excellent work, thanks a lot.

Like I said, maybe my paranoia nerves are just working overtime. Time to adjust my meds again.

new topics

top topics

join