It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiderman Gone Zombie!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Okay I had to share this game with everyone, It is does not take any loading for me, and my internet connection is horrible. The point of the game is to stick your webs onto any object you see and swing across, and above all of the mazes, and obstacles. If you latch onto something with both webs you will be flung higher. If you get flung out of the top,bottom,or left sides of the screen you will lose and have to start over. The webs stretch pretty far but don't get too comfortable with that because, the obstacles change with every level. This game is called "Double Wires" and my highest score is 781.46 yds. See if you can beat it.

www.onemorelevel.com...
Crisis

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
That is cool.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

That is cool

Umbrax did you play it? If so, what do you think? I thought it was really addicting for a bit until i got past 200. Either way it was really fun for the time I played it, and I just felt like everyone should see this website, and that game.

Crisis

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I thought the physics was fun. I didn’t get near your score though.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yeah the physics are kinda crazy, they don't really work out as much as you'd like, but once you can get used it, it becomes better.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I can't believe I just played that for 40 freakin' minutes! I got about 150ish I think.

Bloody addicting!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I can't believe I just played that for 40 freakin' minutes!

So thats where everyone was? I agree it's pretty addicting and getting over 200 is friggin hard!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Is anyone having any problems loading, and playing the game? I'm sure I can help anyone who needs it.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
You all might not want to go on that site. I was looking around at the other games and I got a virus...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I got a virus

Are you sure you "got" a virus? If you got a virus from the site could you please prove your virus scanner said that it came from www.onemorelevel.com? I'm pretty sure that you can't get a virus from searching around on a site unless your virus scanner is horrible. I have Avast which is a very good virus scanner that runs nonstop, and I haven't even recieved a warning from the site. Also, popups can give you viruses so maybe you should download a popup blocker. I would never give out a site name if I didn't think that it was reliable.

Crisis

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Alot of game sites only link to sites which use spyware and adware. As long as you've got a decent firewall (the Windows one is pretty good) you should be fine.

I have played this game before except it wasn't a spiderman one. I got very addicted and was just getting over it....

SO THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME BACK INTO THE HABIT! GOODBYE LIFE!

top topics

join