It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human-cow hybrids?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
but I feel this news item
is a small clue into explaining these strange events.

Still,let's say the governments of the world are mutilating the cattle rather than aliens. How are they doing it? How is it that they are able to go out in a pasture, sometimes right beside the ranchers home, and mutilate three and four,sometimes more,cattlle at a time? It doesn't make sense.

If it is a fact they do it by some weird technology they haven't revealed to the public, where do you presume they came up with the information to create such technology?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Still,let's say the governments of the world are mutilating the cattle rather than aliens. How are they doing it? How is it that they are able to go out in a pasture, sometimes right beside the ranchers home, and mutilate three and four,sometimes more,cattlle at a time? It doesn't make sense.

If it is a fact they do it by some weird technology they haven't revealed to the public, where do you presume they came up with the information to create such technology?

Firstly, I appreciate the jokes folks but it's kinda ruining things now, many thanks to those who've attempted to keep this thread serious.

SpeakerofTruth - I could go along with governments being culpable certainly - I understand that some mutilated cattle carcasses show signs of having been dropped from a height in a way that could be explained by them having been lifted up by helicopter.

I've been looking through a few past threads on cattle mutilations here at ATS and there are a couple of interesting posts in this one, particularly Lamagraa's first hand account where an unborn calf was mutilated whilst still in the womb:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
If they're after stuff to do genetic experiments on then I guess that one may fit the bill.

Btw, does anyone here happen to know - you know how with these cattle mutilations it's usually reported that the genitals have been removed, whether that often/sometimes/ever includes the internal sexual organs or is it just the external parts that they take?

And here's something else that some folk might care to ponder. It's been suggested that the 'Greys' - who're reputedly closely involved in these mutilations - may actually be humans timetravelling from the future. Just supposing they are, maybe the stuff they're after from the cows is to repair the damage that started to go wrong right here with this stem cell research....

[edit on 8-11-2006 by skjalddis]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

new topics

<< 1   >>

join