It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osamas No2 killed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Sorry but i have very little info. Just got off the phone from a family member in Iraq who said they couldnt say much over the phone. Basically i believe one of Osamas main henchmen has been shot by British troops in Afghanistan. My caller is a ex forces colleauge of mine and a family member he is also high ranking enough to know what is going on.

As i said due to not wanting to speak on the phone for fear of BIG EARS he said i should take a look at Al Jazeera which i have to no avail. He couldnt believe i was in the dark about this incident and said it should be all over the British/US news sites.

Anyone have any idea whats going on over there????

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 6-11-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Nothing here. Wouldn't surprise me though if something BIG were to "happen" with the election being tomorrow.

If true, that would be great news.....here's hoping!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Old Osama has been leaving number 2's all over the Middle East. He doesn't seem to have any problems with his movements

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Are you talking about Al Zawahiri?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Delta i have no idea who it is. He honestly believed that it was that big an issue it should be plastered all over the press by now he was quite taken aback when i told him we had heard nothing. I myself am hoping to go back out there in january with some luck?????

He couldnt really say as you probably know how it is with BIG BROTHER watching their every move and possibly listening to every word heck even when we were based at home in UK we used to watch what we said on the landlines in camp.

I have no doubt we will hear something soon maybe "them that are" are waiting for a moment that suits them to release such a statement

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well, the closest I have related to what you mentioned is this...

Link

KABUL (AFP) - Troops in eastern Afghanistan captured a "known Al-Qaeda terrorist", who has ties to the network's leadership, and five other extremists including Saudis and Pakistanis, the US-led coalition said.

The force would not identify the captured men, who were rounded up in an early morning operation by Afghan and coalition troops in the eastern city of Khost.

"The detainee, who has known ties to Al-Qaeda leadership, was taken into custody along with five other terrorists found in the compound, including Saudi and Pakistani nationals," the force said in a statement on Monday.

It would help, if your buddy was more specific as to when it happened.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Plus, if its to keep a secret, its understandable since this guy may know where the AQ leadership are hiding at. They don't want to compromise this golden intel.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It was definitely yesterday morning (Sunday)

Whoever it is is definitely no longer alive i believe they were 100% chewing some lead

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yeah i understand that but its such a pain in the butt not knowing who it is.

When people say Osamas no2 GW Bush usually springs to mind for some odd reason!!!!!!

Seriously though im gonna be in contact again tommorow hopefully i can get some more info. Just thought some on here may have heard something

top topics

join