It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using infrasound

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
me and my friend think that infrasound is the weapon that will be most likely used to kill lots of people. Maybe for this whole NWO thing, anyone think it's possible?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ok, what's infrasound?
Do you mean ultrasound?

The last time I checked there was no way a device using
sound could kill people, unless it vibrated a building into
collapsing.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'm with Iori, what the devil are you talking about?

jra

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Infrasound is an extremely low pitched sound that's beyond our hearing range. How it would be used to kill people is beyond me though. Infrasound however may cause fear in some one though. Elephants supposedly generate low pitched sounds to scare away other animals. I'm not sure if that's been confirmed or only speculated.

More about it here. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I posted on the top of page 2 in the following thread: "Military & Government Projects » School shooting article may hint of student mind control".

I wrote the following in that post:

Here is a link of similar technology the Russians are using, link. The U.S. is clearly ahead of Russia, so don't think we're behind the curve.

Here are early descriptions of Tesla's use of sound to affect matter, link. Very disturbing - and this was almost half a century ago.

Here is a link to an interview with a gentleman who reports very strange, unexplained weapons being used in the Iraq war. Read the strange description of the victims. Here is another site that contains the same interview.

Here is an article dealing with a growing number of complaints of people suffering from exotic weapons attacks.

Here is a letter from 1994 to the Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs asking for a stop to the use of "psychotronic" weapons, and programs aimed at controlling Americans.

I'm also following updates with regard to chemtrails, EMF, cell tower and TETRA tower radiation, and HAARP stories. I think these things are all tied together.

It was suggested that HAARP, which stands for "HIGH FREQUENCY ACTIVE AURORAL RESEARCH PROGRAM", which is based in Alaska, was tested, or run on August 14, 2003 and caused the northeast blackout that plunged parts of the northeastern United States and eastern Canada into darkness. What I heard through the mainstream media was that this was caused by a single Canadian worker's negligence. I don't buy that.

Here is a link to a page on Prisonplanet.com that includes audio testimony of bizarre eyewitness accounts on and around the date of August 14, and the conclusion drawn about this blackout.

Here is another page noting this event, as well as several other events, including bizarre military operations in Hartsville, TN. A documentary, and several eyewitness accounts tell of a nuclear facility that has supposedly been closed for sometime that is active, and that there are electrical warfare tests being conducted there.

Here is a link to the latest HAARP information.

The conspiracy theories being bandied around concerning HAARP, which is apparently capable of electrifying our atmosphere, causing blackouts, earthquakes and severe weather (including storms OR droughts), are that it will either be used to cause widespread blackouts, an earthquake, a severe storm, or a faked hostile ufo event (by projecting holograms/lights in the sky, followed by electrically charged "attacks" using this technology) prompting a national emergency.

If you listen to the prisonplanet audio link I posted above, the gentleman speaking says only one more catastrophe, or national emergency is needed to prompt the shredding of the Constitution and the enactment of martial law.

There is plenty of information available to show that our military is using this technology. And if you are unsure that it would be used on American citizens, think again. In fact, in mid September of this year (2006) the U.S. Air Chief said,

Nonlethal weapons such as high-power microwave devices should be used on American citizens in crowd-control situations before being used on the battlefield, the Air Force secretary said Tuesday. "If we're not willing to use it here against our fellow citizens, then we should not be willing to use it in a wartime situation," said Wynne. "(Because) if I hit somebody with a nonlethal weapon and they claim that it injured them in a way that was not intended, I think that I would be vilified in the world press."

The same report stated,

report suggests that the so-called non lethal weapons which are electromagnetic devices are to be used both in war theaters, against civilians, as well as an instrument of "Domestic Security", directed, for instance, against demonstrators and antiwar activists.

SOURCE 1
SOURCE 2

Here is another page with lists of articles on chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think that a bullet would be a far more effective way to kill a person than infrasound.

If the NWO was out there, waiting to take over, they'd use bullets and bombs to kill people, not something out of a james bond movie.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Bullets/projectiles leave forensic evidence. Waves that cannot be seen without special instrumentation do not.

And further, with a technology that our military has not admitted to having or using, there would be no one to hold accountable for what could pass as simple physical poor health. Makes you wonder if we gave Castro cancer...

It's a new, different and effective technology that would allow for use on enemies (enemy leaders, or U.S. civilians) virtually without detection.

Not only can this technology be focused like a laser, but it can reach its target through solid brick or cement walls - this technology is capable of extending through the planet. These waves exist all around us and penetrate everything.

By weakening, sickening, confusing, or even killing with this technology, you can escape notice or detection, and can acheive the same goals by stealth that it would not be politically or tactially feasable to do otherwise. You could eliminate or control targets before a single bullet is fired.

This is an obvious choice for any military. Period. And this is exactly why this is being used for purposes across the board by our military and scientific institutions.

I've posted some links above...I'm sure there is much more on this...

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Guys,
I happen top know a source who knows a source that watched a special on TV once and it is not true that it will kill you. It will however reprogram your subconscious. The illuminati use ads over the internet to control those who surf the net unknowingly.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
If the NWO was out there, waiting to take over, they'd use bullets and bombs to kill people, not something out of a james bond movie.

I should think before I post but I just have to ask...........

Nygdan, I have noticed time and time again that you pretty much appear as a non-believer in most subjects discussed on ATS. I would just think as an informed moderator you would at least acknowledge the existance of a coming NWO and some of the tactics they employee. Everything brought up of course isn't fact, but you are predictable when it comes to shooting down the majority of ideas on the threads.

Do you respond in this way to further our thinking to defend our positions, or do you not see any conspiratorial behaviour in anything?

edit for spelling

[edit on 13-11-2006 by interestedalways]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I am being victimzed with what I believe to be infrasound. Anyone with information on how to block or somewhat protect against this evil technology please post asap. The pain is beyond words.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Two links for those that think this is a joke.

www.badexperiment.com...
www.lowertheboom.org...

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I started a thread a couple hours ago about unusual feelings of strangeness and apprehension.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if Infrasound may be connected in some way.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Infra sound is no joke it is real.
It can have serious side effects.
It has caused people to hallucinate to extremes where they can even turn into raving maniacs.
Many people in working in submarines, boats, underwater drilling rigs, tunnels etc have experienced very bad effects from it.
It has been proven to alter the brain in certain ways.
And instead of blowing someones head off it could possibly cause others to go and blow peoples heads off if used in such a manner.
And even cause thousands of people to instantly kill themselves to stop the effects that are happening.
I don't know if it has been weaponized to that extent, but I assume it would be somehow possible.
They have small hand held and vehicle mounted versions using it to disperse crowds they have used it for all sorts of things.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I have used Infra-sound, audible sound and a record of a steam locomotive that starts in the distances and grows loader till it sounds like a train is going to come through the wall.

All these i used on a couple of people that lived downstairs from me in a apartment house and played load music all night when i needed to sleep for work.

I use a transducer speaker that i lowered down the air conditioner duct so that it sounded like it was coming from outside the building.
But when you went out side it sounded like it was coming from there apartment.

I would set the player on a timer so it played about 3 in the morning when i was not home.

My favorite was the sound of the giant mosquito flying around the room.

But the human heart beat played as infra-sound is something strange.
(this one even spooked the cops they called) you could hardly hear it but if you put your hand on anything in the building you could feel it.
if they lay in bed they will feel it and on meth they will think its there own heart beat. then you can speed it up or slow it way down. tah thump, tah thump, tah thump,

The steam locomotive coming through the wall really freaks out drug users when they are high. (nearest railroad was 60 miles away)

The best part was when they asked me the next day if i had heard anything.
I told them i had not heard anything and got a good nights sleep.

They never understood how i slept through the ghost locomotive.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
is'nt this why they want to change our T.V. to operate on a wider band width- so they can use this technology right in our very homes. Don't know enough to talk intelligently about it but it seems a possibility???

new topics

top topics

join