It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

age of Evolution/ invention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
okay so we how long have we i mean us the humans have existed on this planet earth i guess for like about six million years ago i mean a whole lot of time took us evolving and when we finally did we were making tools and other craps got into wars could'nt develop religion and gods were formed wars again and age of exploration and then kept of improving and here we are so when we started to think we got here in a very little time we have created them gramphone to walkmen to CD players to MP3 players IPods and all sorts of gadgets so i'm wonderin what is next.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think youve just invented the longest sentence or your gonna go crazy about this invention; the full stop.

I think the next big technology will be nanoproducts or biological implants. I really want a watch thats under the skin of my wrist, and it lights up when I touch my thumb and little finger together. Or maybe it'd be a phone implanted into my hand so I can talk into my little finger and listen through my thumb.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
lol n nice idea i think it'll be some like the to or mabe something that make us use telepathic style instead of our own i mean u know more technology makes us lazier. long sentence again buh forget it don't matter

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
if we follow the exponential growth so far then were in for interesteing times ahead

weve had 3 major novelty or breakthough time in the last 300000 years
the agricultrual age (300000-30000) years ago , the industrial age( 300 years ago) and the information age (50 years ago). see the trend , appartently if we fololow this trend we can expect 68 more of these in the next 6 years 18 in the last day ...LOL

hard to imagine isnt it , i believe we are about to skyrocet technology and consciousness wise !!!

top topics

join