It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tanks massing at the National Parks?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Anyone know anything about this, just read it on a random site...

As we speak, a seriously unconstitutional clampdown on freedom is under way in the United States. Tanks have been spotted massing in national parks for deployment for some unknown purpose. Their movements tonight (10/22/06) in Ocala (Florida) National Forest have set aware residents on edge.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
if it is true, and there isn't a genuine reason for the tanks being there...is it in any way contected to this sploid.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Can you provide a link or links to where you read this information please ? And what is the connection between the link you posted and what you you mentioned about National Guard formations in National Parks ?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
Hawkings...Not you again....Folks, this guy is a phoney! Here's an example of his other (only) threads. He was totally made as a fraud!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't give him another opportunity to post fraudulent claims as a means to rack up another 800 or so ATS points. Your source sir is far from credible.

KnowItAll,

You appear to be in the wrong forum. This forum is for 'Speculative Conspiracy Theory Discussion and Collaboration'. I haven't made any claims, I've just found some stuff on the net and want people's opinions.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Hawkings...Not you again....Folks, this guy is a phoney! Here's an example of his other (only) threads. He was totally made as a fraud!!

Don't give him another opportunity to post fraudulent claims as a means to rack up another 800 or so ATS points. Your source sir is far from credible.

KnowItAll,

You appear to be in the wrong forum. This forum is for 'Speculative Conspiracy Theory Discussion and Collaboration'. I haven't made any claims, I've just found some stuff on the net and want people's opinions.

Show me how your link(source) is related to tanks or national parks! Hmmmm

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant
Can you provide a link or links to where you read this information please ? And what is the connection between the link you posted and what you you mentioned about National Guard formations in National Parks ?

The site I read it on is no appropriate to be linked too, as the guy who wrote it has an extreme view on a sensitive subject that many would find offensive. However, if you do a google for a few key words his site will appear.

As for the possible link, it's speculative, but could America be close to doing something to a group of it's own people for some reason?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

KnowItAll,

If you're smart enough, you'll find it on Google!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

KnowItAll,

You're going to have to change your name KnowItAll

question mark
A punctuation symbol (?) written at the end of a sentence or phrase to indicate a direct question. Also called interrogation point.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The site I read it on is no appropriate to be linked too, as the guy who wrote it has an extreme view on a sensitive subject that many would find offensive. However, if you do a google for a few key words his site will appear.
This is what he did in another thread people.....simply throw vomit out there to rack up points...now he's doing it again....
Quotes like it is too sensitive to be links....blah, blah, blah.

Thanks for the points KnowItAll, you make it sound like I can convert them into ca$h! Here's a link for you, damn useful site www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Do you a link for this site?

[edit on 11/6/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Just to let you know Knowitall....it's against the rules here to post about others the way you are doing in this thread. If you have a beef (that is justified), use the complain feature and the admin will take care of it. Just a warning before you actually get warned for it.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy

Do you a link for this site?

I'm not comfortable with providing a link due to some of the potentially offensive views of the guy, but it's easy to find if you search for the words tanks national parks massing

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What kind of offensive views are we talking about here? Who's to say his views in this matter aren't offensive or true?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The rules of this forum:

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

I don't want to see anymore personal attacks or even requests for "proof" here. This forum is speculative and can be as wild as the poster wishes. They can post some proof or not. It doesn't matter.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
What kind of offensive views are we talking about here? Who's to say his views in this matter aren't offensive or true?

In the same article there are remarks that would be viewed as anti-semitic, so I'd prefer to avoid that path.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Really impressed with this site! Great moderators!!

Thanks ZeddicusZulZorander

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

As we speak, a seriously unconstitutional clampdown on freedom is under way in the United States. Tanks have been spotted massing in national parks for deployment for some unknown purpose. Their movements tonight (10/22/06) in Ocala (Florida) National Forest have set aware residents on edge.

Jeb Bush always does this when the elections are near. He called for Martial Law a day or so before 911.

Think his dad said it best. If the American people were to ever found out what we have done they would lynch us in the streets.

In a June, 1992 exclusive and published interview granted by President George H. W. Bush to Sarah McClendon, the grand dame of the White House press corps at the time:

"George Bush, what will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra? 'Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us.' "
www.stewwebb.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'm not comfortable with providing a link due to some of the potentially offensive views of the guy, but it's easy to find if you search for the words tanks national arks massing

Ahh...after finding it I can see why...it seems to be the only source speaking of this, so, have you found any cooberating sources? i did a quick search couldn't find any other mention of this.

He's doing it again!

It on there. Do a google search for what the OP said, and you will find it.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here it is...........
www.johnkaminski.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Pstiffy,

I found a link to someone commenting on the article here joannafrancis.wordpress.com...

And there is at least one other messageboard discussing it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join